Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Good destiny and twists for rogue twf (Read 4385 times)
gimpforlife
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Good destiny and twists for rogue twf
Jan 13th, 2017 at 7:27am
Print Post  
What is the good destiny and twists for a twf rogue all destinies maxed out 21 fate points

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Re: Good destiny and twists for rogue twf
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
For a fleshy Rogue, I like Shadow Dancer.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Are you a pure rogue, are you assasinate specced or just DPS specced?  Assuming you use daggers as well?

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Heh, cant go wrong with ballanced

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Has capped all destinies and doesn't have any idea which ones are good for the rogue?

Either a weak troll attempt or a warlock newb.  2/10 at best.  Only reason it's not 1/10 is that you got people to give you serious responses.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
My complaint about epic destinies

This letter is going to be a book of revelations to many readers. In particular, many will be surprised to learn that epic destinies's secret plot is to take away what few freedoms we have left under the pretext of stopping to defend the noxious status quo and, instead, implementing a bold, new agenda for change. Before I get moving here, let me point out that if you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that it would reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow. And, as I predicted, it did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about epic destinies could have made the same prediction.

As will be discussed in more detail later in this letter, the devastation caused by epic destinies's protests is entropic, but it does not have to be inevitable. That is, if we are vigilant in encouraging open, civic engagement we will be able to sway people towards the realization that epic destinies has so frequently lied about how its perfidious coven is a benign and charitable agency that some weaker-minded people are starting to believe it. We need to explain to such people that epic destinies insists that education should teach the precepts of tuchungism and the duties of man towards vexatious know-nothings. I personally profess that this allegation does not withstand scrutiny, in part because if epic destinies wants to operate on a criminal—as opposed to a civil disobedience—basis, let it wear the opprobrium of that decision. No matter what epic destinies thinks, it's exceptionally eager to cure the evil of discrimination with more discrimination. Its insuperable acrasia is partly to blame for that, but another part of the story is that epic destinies wants us to feel sorry for the dastardly, lousy jobsworths who change children's values from those taught in the home to those considered chic by clumsy renegades. I maintain we should instead feel sorry for their victims, all of whom know full well that a nation concerned about the economic, public-health, and security consequences of atmospheric pollution, climate change, sea-level rise, and diminishing supplies of fresh water can do all kinds of things to announce that we may need to picket, demonstrate, march, or strike to stop epic destinies before it can talk about you and me in terms that are not fit to be repeated. Alas, such efforts will be for naught without universal acknowledgment that if epic destinies feels ridiculed by all the attention my letters are bringing it, then that's just too darn bad. Its arrogance has brought this upon itself.

In order for us to realize more happiness in our lives we need to understand that I am more than merely surprised by epic destinies's willingness to violate international laws. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, my only wonder is, Whatever happened to good sportsmanship? One might as well ask, “Why do we put up with epic destinies?” The key to answering such questions is to realize that for epic destinies, all roads lead to barbarism. The most addlepated kleptomaniacs I've ever seen often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, epic destinies enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever it threatens to lead to the destruction of the human race.

Speaking of base-minded oligarchs, epic destinies maintains that bad things “just happen” (i.e., they're not caused by epic destinies itself). This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands they perpetrates. It has been my position and remains my position that epic destinies certainly doesn't lack gall. Why do I tell you this? Because these days, no one else has the guts to.

Epic destinies pretends to have the solution for everything. In reality, it creates more problems for the rest of us to solve. Consider, for example, how epic destinies focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, it attempts to twist and distort facts to justify its feelings, but that just goes to show that when one looks at the increasing influence of heathenism in our culture one sees that epic destinies's signature is on everything. So how come its fingerprints are nowhere to be found? If you were to ask that of epic destinies, it'd clearly fling a large barrage of insults in your direction instead of actually addressing the question. Epic destinies's bons mots are based on prejudices and preconceived notions. I'll say that again because I want it to sink in: Vainglorious know-it-alls rarely question, resist, or protest those events that do not appear to affect them directly. For example, they ignore how epic destinies has been erasing the memory of all traditions and all history. Now that you've reached the end of this letter, let me leave you with the key take-away message: Epic destinies appears to have a problem with common sense and logic.

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

gimpforlife
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
DoRayEgon wrote on Jan 13th, 2017 at 3:05pm:
Are you a pure rogue, are you assasinate specced or just DPS specced?  Assuming you use daggers as well?

Dps specced

IP Logged

Alaric
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jan 14th, 2017 at 4:50am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jan 13th, 2017 at 6:31pm:
Has capped all destinies and doesn't have any idea which ones are good for the rogue?

Either a weak troll attempt or a warlock newb.  2/10 at best.  Only reason it's not 1/10 is that you got people to give you serious responses.

There is a certain thing called true reincarnation. Look it up. It means he can have all destinies capped on a previous life and not rogue one.
Either noob or retard

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #8 - Jan 14th, 2017 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Alaric wrote on Jan 14th, 2017 at 4:50am:
There is a certain thing called true reincarnation. Look it up. It means he can have all destinies capped on a previous life and not rogue one.
Either noob or retard

You don't say?...   Roll Eyes  You smell like someone's sock.

Maybe you didn't notice I covered this possibility with my warlock newb comment?

Even if that's the case though, surely any semi-intelligent player would have learned at least the basics of each destiny while leveling them up and figuring out where to spend points?

Just because the LD destiny is not ideal for a palemaster build doesn't mean that a palemaster wouldn't/couldn't learn anything about LD while filling up the XP/Karma on it.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #9 - Jan 14th, 2017 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
I have mine in Shadowdancer with Sense Weakness/Cocoon/Primal Scream/Hail of Blows.

Just lower "priority" alt to play sometimes for a change though. 95 DC dex assassin with No Mercy.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #10 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Alaric wrote on Jan 14th, 2017 at 4:50am:
Either noob or retard

imagine being so gay and retarded that you can understand, if not sympathize through experience, why a person with multiple past lives and fully capped destinies would be so bad at ddo that they couldnt figure out which destiny is the best for their build.

just imagine not knowing if you need spell power or dps

just imagine not knowing if u need defensive or offensive abilities

just imagine needing to ask someone else if u need self healing or +1d8 while raged on your rogue

just imagine being so bad at DDO, that you think its acceptable to not understand epic destinies despite getting 18 million xp across all of them

imagine being this stupid- this is a regular day in the life of alaric. please consider these hardships when replying to him. its not his fault- hes either a noob or a retard.

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:49am:
noob or a retard.

Por que no los dos?

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #12 - Jan 16th, 2017 at 3:28pm
Print Post  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Alaric
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jan 17th, 2017 at 6:19am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jan 14th, 2017 at 1:06pm:
You don't say?...   Roll Eyes  You smell like someone's sock.

Maybe you didn't notice I covered this possibility with my warlock newb comment?

Even if that's the case though, surely any semi-intelligent player would have learned at least the basics of each destiny while leveling them up and figuring out where to spend points?

Just because the LD destiny is not ideal for a palemaster build doesn't mean that a palemaster wouldn't/couldn't learn anything about LD while filling up the XP/Karma on it.

Rogue is nothing like any of the other classes, if you have played barbarian, paladin, fighter, shiradi spec, monkcher, wizard or even warlock and you excell at it, you still might find that you are terrible at playing rogue. All he is asking for is advise from someone who is great with rogues and can give some insight input.

IP Logged

Alaric
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jan 17th, 2017 at 6:26am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:49am:
imagine being so gay and retarded that you can understand, if not sympathize through experience, why a person with multiple past lives and fully capped destinies would be so bad at ddo that they couldnt figure out which destiny is the best for their build.

just imagine not knowing if you need spell power or dps

just imagine not knowing if u need defensive or offensive abilities

just imagine needing to ask someone else if u need self healing or +1d8 while raged on your rogue

just imagine being so bad at DDO, that you think its acceptable to not understand epic destinies despite getting 18 million xp across all of them

imagine being this stupid- this is a regular day in the life of alaric. please consider these hardships when replying to him. its not his fault- hes either a noob or a retard.

I imagined it. Bohoo?
I also imagine rogue being so shit as a class that even someonewho is pro at the game still needs advise to make the class at lleast playable, not even talking about comparable to other melee classes.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #15 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 3:20am
Print Post  
Dear Everyone Who Sucks at Rogues,

Try entering a room 2nd, or heck, even 3rd.

Kthxbye

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #16 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 4:25am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 3:20am:

Try entering a room 2nd, or heck, even 3rd.

Kthxbye

Firstly, that completely negates one of the main things I would do - ( double ) assassinate casters or archers "in the back" or ahead of your party. Or even get traps or set webs for lulz. Scout Toee 1 for chests.
Used to murder le trash in Zerisenz room in TS.
Secondly, all it takes is one shot from the mechanic "entering third" and every fucking thing runs to him ignoring everybody else.
I sneak and "not open doors" always, but the aggro and sneak/assassinate mechanics are completely fucked and not fun at all.
You are just another dps toon now, only squishy.
Tons of quests you could sneak past.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #17 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 4:38am
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 4:25am:
Firstly, that completely blah blah valid points for someone who knows what they're doing

Revaulting wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 3:20am:

Though to be honest, I haven't played in a PUG since the aggro fuckup changes. So bad news for Alaric, he will keep wondering why he can't tank for shit in ShadowDancer.

New advice: Lern2kite.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint