Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) OP shit in reaper (Read 39238 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: OP shit in reaper
Reply #125 - Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 1:09pm:
pell pen, you fucking faggot

I'm not sure what part of:
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 9:10am:
You don't need past lives for charm/suggestion/hold (hell you don't even need them for finger, etc.  You only need to be smarter than ->|<- this stick and be able to pick your quests and targets in those quests with a little but of forethought)

You managed to fail to understand.  People who don't suck managed to understand this.  But you didn't.  You might want to spend some time reflecting on exactly why this is. 

Everyone else will be winning at the game that you are losing at.  Because picking your battles, selecting opponents who doesn't resist your spells, that's just what winners do.  But it's no surprise that you can't manage this given your enormous self-described failures.  Congratulations!

Here, I'll link a R10 win that you couldn't hope to achieve because you want to whine about spell pen instead of overcoming game challenges.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsjChp2qpVY&lc=z22pfz2jwr3ezrhutacdp431trdsguq5m...

When you want to whine about spell pen or DCs, I'll be here to hold your hair while you puke.

The fact is that the game isn't as hard as you want it to be.  You don't need 3 FvS past lives and 3 Wizard past lives in order to overcome s"pell pen, you fucking faggot".  You can beat this game if you are smarter than the people who wrote it.

Unfortunately, that person isn't you.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:32pm by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #126 - Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:31pm:
Here, I'll link a R10 win that you couldn't hope to achieve because you want to whine about spell pen instead of overcoming game challenges.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsjChp2qpVY&lc=z22pfz2jwr3ezrhutacdp431trdsguq5m....

wizza has spell pen lives you retard.....

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #127 - Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:33pm:
wizza has spell pen lives you retard.....

If you think that her past lives or any amount of past lives, made this a victory, then you are the retard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LStw2FzrhIk&feature=youtu.be

Smart play is the win.  Sad that you can't understand this.

« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:55pm by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #128 - Aug 31st, 2017 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:43pm:
If you think that her past lives or any amount of past lives, made this a victory, then you are the retard.

ask her what she did against the drows in those quests? she had wizza penetrate blue shields, you moron.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #129 - Aug 31st, 2017 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 4:07pm:
ask her what she did against the drows in those quests?

I'm not sure what part of "You only need to be smarter than ->|<- this stick and be able to pick your quests and targets in those quests" that I need to keep repeating, but you clearly are not able to be able to be able to be anything other than a massive failure if you aren't handed things.

If you can't pick quests where your Suggestions and Charms aren't OP, then YOU FUCKING SUCK.

There are a good many examples of game play where this is demonstrated to you in great detail, but fuck, you're not going to understand it until it's rammed into your fucking head.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #130 - Aug 31st, 2017 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 4:58pm:
pick quests where

Oh, okay, so I should just do quests where there are no drow, not le shroud, and make sure to have wizza tag along with me just in case. got it. thx bro

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #131 - Aug 31st, 2017 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Hey Frank did your mom pass away yet?
Here's to hoping she gets Alzheimer's and tries to fuck you because she thinks you're dad. Then I hope she wanders off and gets hit and raped to death by a herd of angry Columbians. They scalp her dumb face and ram it up your ass. And then you eat it, puke it up, and brew a beer with it. Assheimers beer.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2017 at 5:54pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #132 - Aug 31st, 2017 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 5:14pm:
Oh, okay, so I should just do quests where there are no drow, not le shroud, got it. thx bro

Now you got it.  Thx bro, you finally proved that you can actually win without failing.

Or you can continue to whine about how you fail while trying to be the cool kid, your pick.  But you've already made that choice, haven't you?

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #133 - Aug 31st, 2017 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 10:24pm:
be the cool kid, your pick.  But you've already made that choice, haven't you?

I was given this world, I didn't make it.

IP Logged

hydra
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Sep 1st, 2017 at 1:08am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 9:10am:
Takes pains to capitalize "IF" pl, (the same with "IF" you are a whale) rolls right into "If I were rolling a first life caster" I'd play this build.  Love it.

This forum didn't used to be inhabited by people who couldn't put together a few paragraphs with any internal consistency.  Or am I just getting nostalgic in my dotage, and it was always all idiots, all the time?

I guess I should have been a lot clearer. IF you can abuse pl: ai + g ruin, the build is still great in reaper or anywhere else. If you are relegating yourself to a first life character, the build is the best possible first life build provided you know how to abuse pl: ai + g ruin trick with a substitution for magic missiles instead of g ruin (which also works even if its less efficient).

I apologize for not making my message idiot proof - I guess when your audience includes people of your mental caliber, I really ought to leave nothing unstated.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #135 - Sep 1st, 2017 at 10:29am
Print Post  
Eth was getting the multiproc shit to work reliably, I could never get it to go.

IP Logged

hydra
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #136 - Sep 1st, 2017 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Sep 1st, 2017 at 10:29am:
Eth was getting the multiproc shit to work reliably, I could never get it to go.

Try doing things to increase lag before, chain missile + chain missile sla, moving in and out of stacked aoe cloud spells, etc.

Also try setting up a macro for it. There's some days where it doesn't seem to work too well but for the most part with a macro I see ~35 +/- 10% success rate.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #137 - Sep 1st, 2017 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
hydra wrote on Sep 1st, 2017 at 4:28pm:
Try doing things to increase lag before, chain missile + chain missile sla, moving in and out of stacked aoe cloud spells, etc.

Also try setting up a macro for it. There's some days where it doesn't seem to work too well but for the most part with a macro I see ~35 +/- 10% success rate.

Nice.

IP Logged

Tangelina
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #138 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 1:30am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 1:19pm:
Finished some 10 skulls solo on that shit.

You reckon you can provide a youtube video on that claim, were not trying to copy your build and I usually make my own build. But soloing R10 with ease as you claim sounds pretty impressive but this is your word against everyone else and doesn't usually held well to the masses.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #139 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Tangelina wrote on Oct 4th, 2017 at 1:30am:
You reckon you can provide a youtube video on that claim, were not trying to copy your build and I usually make my own build. But soloing R10 with ease as you claim sounds pretty impressive but this is your word against everyone else and doesn't usually held well to the masses.

iT is not easy, but it worked fine and prolly best at that moment of time for melee builds, you just had to have patience and wait at cooldowns.

And i dont play ddo for months already, and sold hdd with videos, only have some shitty speed runs on youtube of slavers before reaper when i was farming gear if you want to see how build works

I reckon the game changed so much that you guys have way more fun and vialble builds right now.
I dont even know if all the bugs and synergies i used work right now since when i posted this, it was shortly after release of reaper.
Someone would need to pay me money, or my farming buddies would both need to log in for me to have willpower to research builds in this game since what you guys currently have (based on forums) is extremely fucking boring for a mmorpg in 2017
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2017 at 2:41pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint