Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Oh, Fran (Read 18889 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Oh, Fran
Reply #25 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 11:51am
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 10:03am:
Herp

FranOhmsford wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 10:11am:
-A-

FranOhmsford wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 10:19am:
Derp

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 11:55am
Print Post  
Dude your fucking drow borelock have 56 cha.

My bf borelock is sitting at 80 cha.

Stop to talk about raper and go back to casual you fucking moron.

And ppl complain about princess, FranOhTard is the biggest retarded in this place.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
LagMonsterrrrrr wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 11:55am:
My bf

You a faggot? Or just gay?

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Since you're looking to actually get better. This is what I offer. Post your feat selection, enchantments, destiny and gear.. then when people comment, agree to change to what they say.

I think the issue is two fold, you recognize you're a bad player, but you also have certain opinions and ways of doing things yourself, which you think are correct.

Realize that if you keep doing things the way you have in the past, you'll have the same exact outcomes in the past.

I.e., 400 ho st level twenty in sentinel is not okay for caster.
Going max charisma, when that max is 56 is useless.

And no more exclamation points.

Do you agree?

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 10:03am:
On this I'm afraid we'll just have to disagree because though Hireling Clerics aren't perfect on any mode I have always found them to be much better on Attack than on Defense.
Much more likely to throw a heal on Attack than on Defense.

In fact the ONLY ones I'll put on Defense are Larafay and Barrage strictly because on Attack they run out of SPs faster, Not as much faster as you'd expect because Defense doesn't work {at least not for me} the way it should.

And I've found they do exactly the same in Defense only are even less likely to heal for some unknown reason - I'm not lying here, I wouldn't use Attack if Defense was better for me but it isn't.

And I'd be willing to bet that I've used a lot more Hirelings than you or indeed pretty much anyone else playing DDO has.

One problem - I can't drive!

I had about 6 lessons when I was 16/17 and started dreaming about driving into a wall - I stopped taking lessons!

Which ones exactly?

I already have T for changing between mouse look and non-mouse look.
I already have G for disabling/enabling auto-targeting {I still don't know which one I should be using because I can never remember...Is it disable or enable I want?}.

Oh and G and T are both really annoying for me...G because I keep hitting it by mistake and can never remember which one exactly it should be on? Does this change by character and build too?

And T for reasons I'll go into below....

Oh and F is my Voice activation which I never hit by mistake even though it's between G and D {No idea why that is but I've never hit F by mistake so far}.

Oh GOD!

I LOATHE Mouse Look mode - Every time I hit T by mistake I'm all over the place!

I don't play FPS games, I haven't played FPS games going back 20 years or more to the original Doom and Tomb Raider which I wasn't good at.

I came to DDO from PnP - The only other Computer Games I'd played at all in the 10 years prior were TIF and Madden {again I wasn't good at those either}.

You see T is terrible for me because I keep hitting it by mistake - I don't know why but I do.

And I cannot play in mouse look - The only time I do play in mouse look is when I hold down the right mouse key to swim.

Please don't say I'm ignoring advice here - This is quite simply one bit of advice that is no good to me....I can't play in mouse look.

This key...¬?

Actually I don't think that's used for anything but I do hit it a lot by mistake when going for 1 or Tab - I'm not sure I want to waste heal scrolls like that but it might be useful for Cocoon on characters that have it - I'll give it a shot ty Smiley

B's a bit too far for me, I sometimes have trouble getting my thumb to hit the space bar properly and B is above the middle of the space bar out of reach for quick access.

Of course, you'll have to practice some and not just give up right away because "I don't like change"

I don't have the benefit of years of FPS gameplay as a kid.
Don't think I haven't tried mouselook, it doesn't work for me.

[/quote]

Several problems:
1)  Why the hell are you even needing to toggle auto-attack on and off???  It should never be on except to kill the rare portal in Vale Slayer area when you are on a toon that doesn't have good portal DPS and you want to go pee.

Never have auto-attack on.

2)  I'm 48.  I wasn't a kid playing FPS games.   Quake came out in 1996.   I was 27.   Doom and Duke Nuke'em were not true 3d..  there was no mouselook in those... they auto-targeted.   

When Quake came out, you had to use mouselook or you would suck at it.  I bit the bullet and played the single player all the way through using the mouselook option... that was enough to get me used to it.

You essentially have to tell yourself "I'm not afraid of learning something new" and power through it.  It will be better on the other side.

But, your posts on here are enlightening about why you are so bad the game.  Essentially you really like a game that needs good Hand-eye coordination but you don't have any and/or won't try to improve at it.

To quote Clint Eastwood/Dirty Harry:
A man has to know his limitations.

Based on this post you just aren't ever going to be good at DDO on Elite/Reaper.   So, you need to stop spamming the main forums with all your complaints about it.  Casual/Normal/Hard is what was designed for you. 

For the favor you want on elite, you'll just need to wait to get groups.

But Standing Stone can't fix the game to cater to your inherent limitations.

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
He struggles with some of the quick twitch gameplay and he recognizes that.  He struggles with making adjustments to his gameplay to compensate for it.

Fran, if you would break down, buy a gaming mouse and take the time to program it, it would really help you with some of these issues.  That is an option that is totally in your realm of possibilities, where as having limitations in quick twich game style are concrete.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
How the fuck do you even fail at servants of the overlord in heroic? and with a warlock at that. Swiped signet at level is harder than this quest.
I did that with a lock solo a few months ago and destroyed my way to the end, i dont think i ever even came close to losing actual hp.
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2017 at 12:34pm by Lhynn »  

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
Lhynn wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 12:22pm:
You a faggot? Or just gay?

No princess, i'm not you.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #33 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 1:31pm
Print Post  

And ppl complain about princess, FranOhTard is the biggest retarded in this place.

Well my Lvl 25 BF FavSoul/Pally on Argo...Well here, see for yourself....

Look, I don't know how you get to 80 Cha on any toon, my Lock doesn't have Legendary Loot - She's making do with bits and pieces right now and no she's not LE Capable, I'd like to think she's maybe LH capable but she's not LE Capable no and tbh neither am I yet.

The fact is that 56 Cha or any main stat is good for me, My Monk's Wisdom gets maybe that high but 80? That's a pipe dream for me - Maybe if my Lock or my Monk get stars aligned Main stat + insightful main stat item I could get to 70.

SpaceGoat wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 12:27pm:
Since you're looking to actually get better. This is what I offer. Post your feat selection, enchantments, destiny and gear.. then when people comment, agree to change to what they say.

Which people who I agree to though - Or am I allowed to wait for multiple people to chime in and give ideas/advice rather than just following the first person's build to the letter?
We all know that any single build may work for one person but will need changes or may not work at all for another.

I may not have the so-called best Feats or be in the so-called best destiny but I'm doing what work best for me - I'd like it to work better and with you guys help I should be able to get it to work better because heck, my gear is terrible.

Please stop trying to tell me to throw the baby out with the bathwater - I may not right now be able to play a S+B Charisma Specced TU/Melee Cleric {though PDK perhaps offers some possibilities once I get the right past lives for that end-build - 3 Wizard, 3 Cleric, 3 Soul etc.} but if that's my end-build dream why not help me try and get there?

Well my Lvl 25 BF FavSoul/Pally on Argo...Well here, see for yourself....

Look, I don't know how you get to 80 Cha on any toon, my Lock doesn't have Legendary Loot - She's making do with bits and pieces right now and no she's not LE Capable, I'd like to think she's maybe LH capable but she's not LE Capable no and tbh neither am I yet.

I think the issue is two fold, you recognize you're a bad player, but you also have certain opinions and ways of doing things yourself, which you think are correct.

Realize that if you keep doing things the way you have in the past, you'll have the same exact outcomes in the past.

But I don't have the same exact outcomes - Over the years I have got better at this game despite what you guys might think!

When BB came into the game I was used to running quests at best 1 level above Elite so 12 for VoN 3 and that was in GROUPS!
Solo I'd be running VoN 3 at Lvl 15/16 or even higher.

I got used to running at BB level both in Groups and Solo.

The Solo part mainly because at that time the general consensus from players was "If you're not IP we don't join ya" so I had to learn to solo {the entire quest because sometimes even if you were IP you didn't get joiners!}.

Now the Devs have made changes that have pushed me back a bit - I will get used to them though.

[quote author=68646268646B6764646934050 link=1487021447/28#28 date=1487093251]I.e., 400 ho st level twenty in sentinel is not okay for caster.
Going max charisma, when that max is 56 is useless.[/QUOTE

400 what now?

ho st?

In Sentinel? Uh you're mixing up the 2 characters - The level 20 Lock is Tier 3 Magister!

If I was in Sentinel yes I would be in Vigor of Battle and have around 500hps not around 400.

As for the Max Cha thing - That Lvl 30 Lock is not running LEs or most of the time even High Level EEs {Though I did Solo EE Tracker's Trap on her}.
56 Cha does her ok for now but yes I would like it to be higher - It's a gear issue though.

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Fran, we aren't going to tell you to play s different build. You mentioned your aura warlock. We can improve it. But don't be close minded. Just try it once.

I'm baffled by your epic characters stats. What gear do you have? The plat ah must sell better gear. 16+5 levels + 2 ship + 3 tome+ 8 item+ ench stat + destiny stat( you took one charisma and one con)

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
You have 25 prr and 1 mrr at level 25

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
It's fine that you are a casual player but stop to talk about reaper and elite shit you tard.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #37 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 12:28pm:
Several problems:
1)  Why the hell are you even needing to toggle auto-attack on and off???  It should never be on except to kill the rare portal in Vale Slayer area when you are on a toon that doesn't have good portal DPS and you want to go pee.

Never have auto-attack on.

Auto-Target not Auto-Attack - I'm actually not sure what Auto target does but Auto-Attack there's a Free Feat for.

2)  I'm 48.  I wasn't a kid playing FPS games.   Quake came out in 1996.   I was 27.   Doom and Duke Nuke'em were not true 3d..  there was no mouselook in those... they auto-targeted.   

When Quake came out, you had to use mouselook or you would suck at it.  I bit the bullet and played the single player all the way through using the mouselook option... that was enough to get me used to it.

And how long did it take you to play the single player of Quake all the way through?

Actually scrap that because I'd never get all the way through it anyway.

Based on this post you just aren't ever going to be good at DDO on Elite/Reaper.   So, you need to stop spamming the main forums with all your complaints about it.  Casual/Normal/Hard is what was designed for you. 

OK so Twitch or get the fuck out is it?

No wonder Turbine gave up.
No wonder the Devs can't make a Reaper difficulty that challenges those of you who can play this way - IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CHALLENGE YOU UNDER THE DDO SYSTEMS!

Reaper 10 holds no fears for you guys when Sev stated outright that Reaper 7+ {or was it 6+?} should be impossible right now!

Some of you have even soloed Reaper 10s and no not the likes of Haverdasher or Baudry but PROPER Reaper 10 quests that don't need disabling!

For the favor you want on elite, you'll just need to wait to get groups.

Luckily I don't need to do that for 99% of quests because I can solo them on Elite - Whether it's at level or I wait two or three levels or more before doing so.

You act like I can't complete any EE which is patently wrong - I had trouble with one quest that I mentioned and yes I do have trouble with others too but that doesn't mean I cannot solo them!

There are a lot of players in DDO who aren't even as good as I am -I'm not the worst player in DDO, I'm not even bad though some people like to throw that word around - I'm AVERAGE!

But Standing Stone can't fix the game to cater to your inherent limitations.

Actually they were getting there - I'd almost got to EE standard on at least a couple of toons, Then they pulled the rug out from under me AGAIN!

Now I pushed for you guys to get a Challenging  difficulty, I pushed for it to be a REAL Challenge too not the pointless grind it's become!
I was wrong....Because I didn't realise that there's literally no way for the Devs to challenge you guys in DDO anymore, You're so far beyond the system that they just can't do it.

Give it 6 months and many of you will have the bulk of the new Reaper Trees and new Reaper Loot and any new Legendary Gear that comes out and you'll be crying again for more Challenge.

It's people like me the Devs should be catering too because they can never please you lot, at least not for long.

I really didn't want this thread to devolve into a casual vs elite argument but you brought it up not me, you chose to insult me rather than actually helping.

I'm not trying to become Uber at this game, I know I'll never be soloing End-Game content on the highest difficulty!
I'm very glad that there are now 10 difficulties that don't give any extra favour because that means I don't NEED to be able to solo the highest difficulty content, I don't NEED to even be able to group for it - Yes I'd like to be able to but I know that's unlikely to happen so long as we're talking about whatever is the current at that point in time highest difficulty....
Epic Chains of Flame was once THE quest to prove yourself on, now even on EE it's not that bad, it's no longer the top content in the game.

I don't recall any complaints that Epic was too easy pre MotU - MotU changed everything!
How exactly is that because players can twitch?
Or is it that even if you were twitching Epic pre MotU wasn't easy but all the buffs that came with MotU outpaced what the Devs could do with difficulty based on the DDO systems?

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #38 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 1:44pm:
I'm baffled by your epic characters stats. What gear do you have? The plat ah must sell better gear. 16+5 levels + 2 ship + 3 tome+ 8 item+ ench stat + destiny stat( you took one charisma and one con)

The FavSoul/Paladin right?

Yeah this is gonna be embarrasing but try to remember that this is basically a place marker toon {the only one I had on Argo for a good while that I kept going strictly to open Elite for a friend and check guild levels for my guild threads - He's not geared at all well.}.
Ok here goes - Currently he's wearing....

Goggles: Deadly VI, Nat Armour 1
Helm: Heroic Pansophic Circlet
Neck: Wis 6, Resistance 8
Trinket: Experienced Evil
Cloak: Charisma 9, Dodge Bonus 9
Belt: Con 8, False Life 34
Ring 1: Bladed Steel Starter Ring: Parrying IV, Intim 13 {Yes this is basically for the extra Saves}.
Ring 2: Wizardry 206, Impulse 107 {Blade Barrier Ring yet my BBs still don't seem to do much damage}.
Gloves: Radiance 100, Heal Amp 30
Boots: Speed X, Undead Guard 4

Docent: Recon 92, Repair Amp 30, Ins. Combustion 47

Weapon: +6 Vorpal Greatsword of Shatter 9 {Min Lvl 20}.

Actually not as bad as I thought but missing a bunch of stuff like Fortification and Sheltering {erm Storm Horns ring gives both I think, I'll have togograb that.}.

And yes, Somehow I ended up with Composite Fecking Plating not Adamantine so I have no PRR to speak of and don't think Fred will fix that will he? {Just checked and no he doesn't - Looks like I've got to get to 30 with Composite Plating Sad}.

No Strength item either but where would I fit one in?
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:20pm by FranOhmsford »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #39 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Ya gettin' trolled, son; hard as a rock.

IP Logged

Dr_tank2vich
Puppy Farmer

I Love Darma!

Reply #40 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Might I suggest starting a new thread in the build forum.

"The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and suffers with alcohol problems."

Or as we call it here: Mod status.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #41 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:42pm
Print Post  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #42 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
Dr_tank2vich wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:24pm:
Might I suggest starting a new thread in the build forum.

What for?

Which part of this thread requires a separate thread?

I wasn't even the OP of this thread but the guy the OP was aimed at. So I'm going to assume you're talking to me and guess you're talking about Clievelund my BF FavSoul/ 2 Pally?

The problem with Clievelund above everything else is that he's stuck with Composite Plating until I can get him to 30 and either ER or more likely IR him.

Apart from that yes his gear could be better and maybe his enhancements and destiny points could be spent differently but I'm not sure posting another thread would really help when there are multiple questions and there is a lot of "good" advice {along with some trolling and insults as expected from the vault} in this one.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #43 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:42pm:

I don't see a Bladeforged FavSoul on that list?

Thanks for the link though - I'll add it to bookmarks.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #44 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
He doesn't even realize he's getting trolled to shit; just like every last motherfucker on these boards until I went out of my way to point it out to them.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #45 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:50pm:
He doesn't even realize he's getting trolled to shit; just like every last motherfucker on these boards until I went out of my way to point it out to them.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:04pm:
The FavSoul/Paladin right?

Yeah this is gonna be embarrasing but try to remember that this is basically a place marker toon {the only one I had on Argo for a good while that I kept going strictly to open Elite for a friend and check guild levels for my guild threads - He's not geared at all well.}.
Ok here goes - Currently he's wearing....

Goggles: Deadly VI, Nat Armour 1
Helm: Heroic Pansophic Circlet
Neck: Wis 6, Resistance 8
Trinket: Experienced Evil
Cloak: Charisma 9, Dodge Bonus 9
Belt: Con 8, False Life 34
Ring 1: Bladed Steel Starter Ring: Parrying IV, Intim 13 {Yes this is basically for the extra Saves}.
Ring 2: Wizardry 206, Impulse 107 {Blade Barrier Ring yet my BBs still don't seem to do much damage}.
Gloves: Radiance 100, Heal Amp 30
Boots: Speed X, Undead Guard 4

Docent: Recon 92, Repair Amp 30, Ins. Combustion 47

Weapon: +6 Vorpal Greatsword of Shatter 9 {Min Lvl 20}.

Actually not as bad as I thought but missing a bunch of stuff like Fortification and Sheltering {erm Storm Horns ring gives both I think, I'll have togograb that.}.

And yes, Somehow I ended up with Composite Fecking Plating not Adamantine so I have no PRR to speak of and don't think Fred will fix that will he? {Just checked and no he doesn't - Looks like I've got to get to 30 with Composite Plating Sad}.

No Strength item either but where would I fit one in?

The devs have helped you out immensely. The kings forest turn in items . Wheloon heroic quest rewards

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #47 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
Since you're looking to actually get better. This is what I offer. Post your feat selection, enchantments, destiny and gear. in the Builds section. then when people comment, agree to change to what they say.

Gah! Look what you did. Ain't nobody got time to read all the trolling from him posting it here.

FranOhmsford wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 1:31pm:
Which people who I agree to though

Post in Builds. Listen to everyone who posts builds there regularly. Especially when they agree.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 8:53am:
Trust me...I do NOT ignore constructive advice.

I may find it not viable for me personally but it is not ignored.

Allow me to demonstrate to you using your own words exactly why trying to help you is so unfuckingbelievably frustrating:

FranOhmsford wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 8:53am:
My saves could be higher yes but I'm not sure how to get them higher without messing up something else - I can't craft for Lvl 30 yet {I think 21 is my limit}.

Again...I'm not ignoring your advice - I'm just trying to make you understand that not all of it will work for me personally.

You keep saying these words.  I do not think they mean what you think they mean.

1) You can only CC for level 21.
B) You are level 21.
25) Exactly how fucking stupid are you, anyway?
7) "not viable for me personally" and "not all of it will work for me personally" are fever dreams you have invented to excuse your failures.
G) This works for you, but you are apparently too fucking stupid to realize that your crafting skill seems to be perfectly suitable for your character level.

Level 21 CC saves, a partial list:
Resistance: 8
Spell Saves: 8
Ins Spell Saves: 3

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #49 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 7:22pm:
1) You can only CC for level 21.
B) You are level 21.
G) This works for you, but you are apparently too fucking stupid to realize that your crafting skill seems to be perfectly suitable for your character level.

Level 21 CC saves, a partial list:
Resistance: 8
Spell Saves: 8
Ins Spell Saves: 3

And you have yet again conflated two completely different characters!

My CC Level is on Cannith - The Cannith Character in this thread is Lvl 30 not 21!

When talking about crafting I was talking about doing so for the Lvl 30 character on Cannith or in fact not doing so because I can only craft to Lvl 21 on Cannith which is no good for a lvl 30 character.

The Lvl 21 Character is in fact on Argo as is the Lvl 25 Character.

On Argo my CC level is ZERO!

I cannot craft a thing on Argo!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint