Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Oh, Fran (Read 18897 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: Oh, Fran
Reply #75 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 3:37pm:
FRAN WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

Throw us a bone here, goddammit.  Help us help you.  This is fucking ridiculous.

It's no use.  I tried a few times, I really did.

He complained that his CC skill was only good for level 21 items on his level 30 char, and at zero on his level 21 char.  Then he blamed me for mixing the two up even though it was he who dragged the second one into the thread for some idiot reason.  And then he focuses on my "conflating" them while avoiding the point, as if it was somehow my fault he'd done it backwards, and/or refused to have a crafting character on each server.

Now we've seen 3 idiot characters of his, and you need to remember that he plays another couple dozen of these across all the servers.

A long time ago, in a thread far, far away I counseled him to pick 3 or 4 characters and focus one on casting, running all the heroic PLs on it and picking all the casting EPLs, focus one on melee and do the same, and etc. for whatever else he wanted, like ranged or whatever.  And to stop being a prat and refusing to run a character as any other race than the one he started it on, because "flavor."  Thee IPLs in Sun Elf are good for any Lock, and then return to the flavor race in the end.  Play a fucking Half-Orc Warlock, no one cares, it's just 1 DC for the CHA penalty.  Just don't gimp your idiot flavor build completely by refusing to take advantages where you can for that idiot flavor build.

But he is perpetually helpless.  He just loves to throw his hands up in the air and proclaim that things are too hard for him.  He fails to see that he himself is the largest roadblock in the way of his ever advancing, in anything.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #76 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
You can drag a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #77 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
Having been given great, useful and actionable advice from a variety of sources please put as much of it as possible into action given the physical, financial and mental deficiencies you've laid out.

Seriously bro, people are really trying to help you which is unexpected here. Your response is the equivalent of a lifeboat from the Titanic manning machine guns to repel a nearby ship. Your indifference to the facts about why your builds, play style and game mechanics intersect in a way that's incompatible with consistent success is the common denominator.

Failing your willingness to self reflect upon why the consensus is that you're a complete fucking buffoon, other actions could include:
1) Time travel a few decades back to Nobodyfuckingcaresshire to pass out condoms at the Institute for Recessive Genes where you were conceived,
2) Cutting back on eating lead paint,
3) Continuing to humiliate yourself in the gormless manner you've cornered the market on, or
4) Learning to shut the fuck up and just humiliate yourself in private.

Please do not breed.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #78 - Feb 17th, 2017 at 1:21am
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 8:55am:
maybe crawl down the ladder from your mom's attic

minor nitpick. FTFY.

IP Logged

Jeff_Stryker
Waterworks Kobold

Zero

Reply #79 - Apr 5th, 2017 at 10:07am
Print Post  
This thread is so full of win.  So many vaulties trying to be helpful when it would
clearly have been more productive to just put your dick in a vice and be done
with it.  Thanks for the vids though Fran - you should make more.

Perhaps a 'Challenge Fran' thread would be in order?

IP Logged

CrazyOldCatLady
Korthos Resident

Reply #80 - Apr 5th, 2017 at 11:11am
Print Post  
spathic wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 6:42pm:
Having been given great, useful and actionable advice from a variety of sources please put as much of it as possible into action given the physical, financial and mental deficiencies you've laid out.

Seriously bro, people are really trying to help you which is unexpected here. Your response is the equivalent of a lifeboat from the Titanic manning machine guns to repel a nearby ship. Your indifference to the facts about why your builds, play style and game mechanics intersect in a way that's incompatible with consistent success is the common denominator.

Failing your willingness to self reflect upon why the consensus is that you're a complete fucking buffoon, other actions could include:
1) Time travel a few decades back to Nobodyfuckingcaresshire to pass out condoms at the Institute for Recessive Genes where you were conceived,
2) Cutting back on eating lead paint,
3) Continuing to humiliate yourself in the gormless manner you've cornered the market on, or
4) Learning to shut the fuck up and just humiliate yourself in private.

Please do not breed.

PMSL!  I love reading this forum, it's so entertaining  Grin

IP Logged

Tangelina
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - Apr 6th, 2017 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Feb 13th, 2017 at 8:14pm:
Well as you want to insult me so much here's some ammunition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3eKx_Fg8yk&feature=youtu.be

Or maybe like Pook you'd consider offering some advice/constructive criticism rather than insults

Can't believe I watched that video what was I thinking? For a player that claiming to have played for a while now, you still have so much to learn playing DDO. If you can't finish Servants at 18 on elite with a warlock on, you should re roll that lock of yours and figure out what went wrong!

PS Go get yourself a jibbers and a hireling on a warlock? You put warlock users to shame  Cry
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2017 at 4:52pm by Tangelina »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #82 - Apr 6th, 2017 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Tangelina wrote on Apr 6th, 2017 at 4:49pm:
Can't believe I watched that video what was I thinking? For a player that claiming to have played for a while now, you still have so much to learn playing DDO. If you can't finish Servants at 18 on elite with a warlock on, you should re roll that lock of yours and figure out what went wrong!

PS Go get yourself a jibbers and a hireling on a warlock? You put warlock users to shame  Cry

No matter how far Turbine lowers the bar, there will always be players that run full speed, teeth first into said bar, even if they have to dig a ditch to get down to the bar.

Fran is a ditch digger.
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2017 at 5:36pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - Apr 7th, 2017 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Apr 6th, 2017 at 5:36pm:
Fran is a ditch digger.

Hey, now!  Ditch digger is an honorable profession, do not besmirch this valuable societal role.  Fran can not work.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Apr 7th, 2017 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
I'll never understand how people play in the NON-mouselook mode.

and/or the ones who don't have map any other toolbar buttons to hotkeys for quick pressing in the heat of battle.

Moving your mouse to click on things in the heat of the battle is just handicapping yourself from the start.  Sure you might get pretty proficient at it, but it's in the same vein as using an analog joystick in a FPS vs using Mouse/Keyboard.  The people that have used the joystick all their lives think they are good until they go up against someone with mouse/keyboard (and mouselook).

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #85 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on Apr 7th, 2017 at 3:01pm:
I'll never understand how people play in the NON-mouselook mode.

and/or the ones who don't have map any other toolbar buttons to hotkeys for quick pressing in the heat of battle.

Moving your mouse to click on things in the heat of the battle is just handicapping yourself from the start.  Sure you might get pretty proficient at it, but it's in the same vein as using an analog joystick in a FPS vs using Mouse/Keyboard.  The people that have used the joystick all their lives think they are good until they go up against someone with mouse/keyboard (and mouselook).

It's not like you need to manually aim in this game. You get the best of both worlds with RMB.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint