Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Reaper thrower build - no racial pl (Read 12759 times)
Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Re: Reaper thrower build - no racial pl
Reply #25 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 5:05am
Print Post  
hydra wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 3:39am:
Which is why I've previously done my own tests and found similar results as eli (if not quite as stark).

Anyways my point stands: jakass claimed that 8/6/6 was vastly superior dps (claimed he did tests himself as well) which obviously is not the case - or at least not as clear cut and dry as he was making it out to be (if you don't believe eli's results as being good enough representation).

I would play a abu step personally no matter if jaks split was vastly superior in dps /high tier skulls are brutal and any escape mechanism is a godsend and must have, cc doesnt land every time, instakills arent flawless, tank can die and will die and getting to safe spots can be the difference in wipe vs completition.
But in any case, i doubt any of us will play thrower builds anyways with next update.
Staying at lv 30 when throwers are godly is pointless until you finish all racial trs.
Reaper will shift toward r1-3 zerg with easiest build possible.
(barb sorc, barb lock, barb maybe, no idea, there are many splits that come to mind but none consists of a thrower due to others simply performing better and faster in heroic 1 skull zerg)

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 8:27am
Print Post  
It's not only Elli having those results. It's everyone commenting on that thread, including Shavara, Morroiel, Dalsheel, and probably others forgot. You and Jake are alone with this nonsense. I don't know any good thrower who is using this 8 fighter splash crap, from any server, be it khyber, ghallanda, cannith, argo, etc.

Yes, on DPS, not even talking about abundant step.

You trying to denegrate elli is lame. If the guy wants to post a youtube video about something he's doing it has nothing to do with his tests. At least he's putting himself out there, open to anyone see his mistakes. You bring it up because you have some problem with this guy on live? Its same thing as Jak trying to bash Shavara, just so lame.

I watched all of his monkcher test and didn't find any missed missed adrenalines, wtf are you talking about when you say those videos are biased?

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #27 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 8:45am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 8:27am:
It's not only Elli having those results. It's everyone commenting on that thread, including Shavara, Morroiel, Dalsheel, and probably others forgot. You and Jake are alone with this nonsense. I don't know any good thrower who is using this 8 fighter splash crap, from any server, be it khyber, ghallanda, cannith, argo, etc.

Yes, on DPS, not even talking about abundant step.

You trying to denegrate elli is lame. If the guy wants to post a youtube video about something he's doing it has nothing to do with his tests. At least he's putting himself out there, open to anyone see his mistakes. You bring it up because you have some problem with this guy on live? Its same thing as Jak trying to bash Shavara, just so lame.

I watched all of his monkcher test and didn't find any missed missed adrenalines, wtf are you talking about when you say those videos are biased?

He missed sniper shots and adrenalines multiple times on several videos and slaying shot adrenaline on few.
I watched them because im interested in results myself and after i saw that he doesnt post enchas nor feats /gear i found his test not to project a proper thrower build.
If others had the same results, then im happy as i prefer abu step builds as well, but mathematically the fighter split should come ahead the more base damage multiplifers you add while using bow (aka final shot, better gear etc as it gives you better crits).

Also most didnt try the fighter split in that thread, they just go with the "this is best because i think it is approach", i personally want to know what the best burst split is, not what the favorite split of someone is.
I want to see a proper test done by someone on a 8 6 6 split without mistakes and to post enchas and show inv screen for 4 seconds.
(i personally mostly tested dr born with sorc and messed around with racial plifes as im aware that playing a thrower until all racial plifes would severly slow me down in ddo progress)
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2017 at 9:01am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 10:08am
Print Post  
hydra wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 2:58am:
What the fuck are you smoking?
Obviously his tests aren't 100% accurate / best case scenario - combos could be better and gear isn't optimal. This should roughly impact both builds in a similar fashion.
However he clearly takes slayer arrow and uses it in the video on the 8/6/6 split.
Seriously how high are you?

Also as of note: there are several dps beatdowns floating out there where the 14/6 and 12/6/2 builds clear in sub 12 seconds (back when double boosts existed). Similarly the best I've seen for 8/6/6 when double boosts existed was 17 seconds.

How high are you, you stupid obese wizard sleeve looking cunt?  Lelouch may not come across the best due to language translation but the dude knows what the fuck he is talking about when it comes to builds and his observations were correct in the case of the video.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 10:54am
Print Post  
hydra wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 2:58am:
Also as of note: there are several dps beatdowns floating out there where the 14/6 and 12/6/2 builds clear in sub 12 seconds (back when double boosts existed). Similarly the best I've seen for 8/6/6 when double boosts existed was 17 seconds.

10 seconds is what I estimated to be the top end of the best epic moment furyshot volley. Probably going to be high teens to low twenties now that dual boosting was nerfed.

Also, bit off topic, but, due to dual boost nerf, the top end times for monk wolves will no longer reach sub twenty records and should fall at 25 seconds at best. Seems like the dual boosting nerf took off about 6-10 seconds on average from both build's times.

« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2017 at 10:55am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #30 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 3:24am:
Look at it this way, crit profile and range of a higher base damage weapon will always pull ahead the more gear you have because multi and crit damage will favor the higher base damage weapon.
You cant say that shuri will be the same because it cannot reach the same max burst numbers.

As said idc who is wrong or right, putting my personal feelings aside i want the most optimal base when im done with racial tring and elis tests didnt provide how those builds function correctly.
(he is very very new to monkchers and throwers in general)
I prefer the 12 monk splits myself because i met situations in 10 skull content where i would not survive if i didnt have abu step but if its a argument about burst then the tests should be done correctly.
Aka get all gear and best efficient encha split.
Doesnt help either that he couldnt open encha window for 1 second in each video

Tldr Dont trust tests that were made by manipulating the numbers so that your claim is correct

Thanks for being impartial.

He is definitely is new to throwers, he admitted he didn't understand ANT/SE in that mobo thread last month. Now he's in charge of testing platforms. He did miss some active attacks AND he failed to test shuriken/unbridled/10k but I was tired of the stink that was being made over what should have been a healthy debate.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #31 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:07am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 8:45am:
I want to see a proper test done by someone on a 8 6 6 split without mistakes and to post enchas and show inv screen for 4 seconds.
(i personally mostly tested dr born with sorc and messed around with racial plifes as im aware that playing a thrower until all racial plifes would severly slow me down in ddo progress)

I downloaded Lama last night to record some kobold tests only to find it was closed Sad

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #32 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:29am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 10:54am:
10 seconds is what I estimated to be the top end of the best epic moment furyshot volley. Probably going to be high teens to low twenties now that dual boosting was nerfed.

Also, bit off topic, but, due to dual boost nerf, the top end times for monk wolves will no longer reach sub twenty records and should fall at 25 seconds at best. Seems like the dual boosting nerf took off about 6-10 seconds on average from both build's times.

Yeah, which is why I was making a little stink about him testing with Sapphire sting and trying act like that somehow benefitted 8/6/6 because crit threat. 20 RP from ToEE set would have gone MUCH farther in reducing times, but he didn't have one. As would have 3 ranger PLs, I have no idea what his stats were for KTA, nor his Wisdom for RP during 10k. Was he using deception on one or both builds for Ethereal?

8/6/6 got nerfed harder than 14/6 when they ended dual boosting, because fighter splash meant +3 Action boosts from Kensei. That doesn't matter much in a red kobold test, but it matters a whole fucking lot when you like, actually play the game. On an 8/6/6 I could dual boost 12 times with LD twist.

Anyway, I'm glad he tested. People want to make it out like I have Roulette bet on 8/6/6 vs. 14/6 which is retarded. I've said like 20 times how much I like the 12/14 splits, and I've posted them and run multiple lives in them. I ran those lives in those splits because they are incredibly awesome.

I switched to 8/6/6 because they fix throwing multipliers, and it was the only way to get Slayer/Sniper and Multiplier. Now, the fact is they have never fixed AA capstone which I was anticipating they would given all their nerfage. If and when they do, these tests will be different because the doubleshot gap will close a bit. 8/6/6 was a really fun build with multipliers working pre-raper release because you had SO MANY choices for AP layout/spread to test and try different things. T5 Kensei, T5 Ranger AA, T5 DWS, T5 Racial AA, etc. And the defensive options with Defender were also pretty fun to play around with. What no talks about is that you can always just do Racial AA capstone on 8/6/6 with same AP spread as 14/6 and while you are down 30% Doubleshot during 10k, you have 6RP and +2 to damage from Weapon Foci feats and Weapon Spec thanks to fighter feats.

You can also take Shattering shot combo'd with Smiting arrows and Grim precision for ridiculous portal damage in LE/LH Shrouds with the fighter splash. You also get cheap ki regen in the tree while spending points for +1 multi.

There are lots of flexibility upsides to 8/6/6, but everyone just wants a red kobold test. That's cool, go ahead and do that.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:32am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 8:45am:
He missed sniper shots and adrenalines multiple times on several videos and slaying shot adrenaline on few.
I watched them because im interested in results myself and after i saw that he doesnt post enchas nor feats /gear i found his test not to project a proper thrower build.
If others had the same results, then im happy as i prefer abu step builds as well, but mathematically the fighter split should come ahead the more base damage multiplifers you add while using bow (aka final shot, better gear etc as it gives you better crits).

Also most didnt try the fighter split in that thread, they just go with the "this is best because i think it is approach", i personally want to know what the best burst split is, not what the favorite split of someone is.

Two things:

a- Can you show us exactly in the videos where did he missed sniper shot and adrenalines "multiple times"? I watched myself and didn't find any.

b- Look you are contradicting the best players of multiple servers.

Ghallanda. Look at the payers in Omnipresence and CC. What furys are they using? Not fighter splashes.

Khyber. What furys is Elite Raiders and Double Deviants using? Not builds with fighter splashes.

Cannith. What builds is GODS using? Not builds with fighter splashes.

Argo. What builds is Degenerate Matters using? Not builds with fighter splashes.

Thelannis. What builds is Renowned using? Not builds with fighter splashes.

Who do you think you are to contradict all these people, who are the best players of each server (and they are agreeing with each other)?

I have been in Cannith once, and I know you have no relation to the endgame people there. In fact, the epicenter of endgame in that server is on the guild of the guy you are saying has a doubtful reputation. Given that, you probably never had a LE completion of Shroud, or had mostly 1 or 2. Why do you think these people should take advice from you?

Maybe you should tone down a little bit no?

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #34 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:32am:
Khyber. What furys is Elite Raiders and Double Deviants using? Not builds with fighter splashes.

Multiple people in those guilds and other top tiers guilds (Lava Divers, Gypsys, etc) on Khyber run 8/6/6. Some run 8 fighter (Rhyes) some run 8 Monk (me).

I might even be in one of the guilds you mention.

You should shut the fuck up.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:41am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:39am:
Multiple people in those guilds and other top tiers guilds (Lava Divers, Gypsys, etc) on Khyber run 8/6/6. Some run 8 fighter (Rhyes) some run 8 Monk (me).

I might even be in one of the guilds you mention.

You should shut the fuck up.

Too bad these people never appear in completions of these guilds. All guilds have bads.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #36 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:41am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:41am:
Too bad these people never appear in completions of these guilds. All guilds have bads.

Sounds like you know a lot about being a bad

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:48am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:41am:
Sounds like you know a lot about being a bad

are you ever going to post an achievement? Where is your R10 solo?
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:50am by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #38 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:48am
Print Post  
I haven't seen Double Deviants (more than one at a time) on in more than a year.

Elite Raiders are on all the time, though.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:52am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:05am:
Thanks for being impartial.

He is definitely is new to throwers, he admitted he didn't understand ANT/SE in that mobo thread last month. Now he's in charge of testing platforms. He did miss some active attacks AND he failed to test shuriken/unbridled/10k but I was tired of the stink that was being made over what should have been a healthy debate.

He is not in charge of testing platforms. He put together some math, that he put out there for people to review, along with sharing his tests results and videos. He also started his post out by mentioning he was having a lot of lag and certain attacks were coming through. That could be a reason some adren/sniper shots were missed.

He put his test sample out there for people to see, and critique, to learn. Yes, he didn't know about the full role of dex, and it's possible he missed some crucial gear or enchantments, because he didn't post that info, but do you really think his goal is to provide biased testing because?
A) He is being paid by large pharma companies
B) He is sponsored by Monk & Ranger Co.
C) He is trolling
D) He made some legitimate assumptions and thus possibly came to a wrong conclusion? Ask him to post gear/feats/enchantments on the mobos, and review. Or tell him what you what you want him to use in the 8/6/6 build.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #40 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:55am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:48am:
are you ever going to post an achievement?

I let my guild and channel groups do that themselves with me in the screenshot. That's not how I get my rocks off.

Posting achievements, especially solo achievements, generally involves running the same thing over and over again, tweaking gear and enhancements and even run paths and button clicks to either finish something fastest, or to get through a situation that should kill you without dying.

Which is awesome and impressive if you're into that sort of thing.

I'm into the following in this order:

-Making builds
-phat Lewt
-overperforming game features

Achievements fall somewhere down around learning the Pit path once and for all, and running Prey on the Hunter at level on Elite.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
So you want to prented you are all that good thrower builder while not providing anything to back it up. In the mean time, the guy is posting R10 solo and you're saying he's wrong.

Yes, right, we will listen to you and not him.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #42 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:32am:
Two things:

a- Can you show us exactly in the videos where did he missed sniper shot and adrenalines "multiple times"? I watched myself and didn't find any.

b- Look you are contradicting the best players of multiple servers.

Ghallanda. Look at the payers in Omnipresence and CC. What furys are they using? Not fighter splashes.

Cannith. What builds is GODS using? Not builds with fighter splashes.

Argo. What builds is Degenerate Matters using? Not builds with fighter splashes.

Thelannis. What builds is Renowned using? Not builds with fighter splashes.

Who do you think you are to contradict all these people, who are the best players of each server (and they are agreeing with each other)?

I have been in Cannith once, and I know you have no relation to the endgame people there. In fact, the epicenter of endgame in that server is on the guild of the guy you are saying has a doubtful reputation. Given that, you probably never had a LE completion of Shroud, or had mostly 1 or 2. Why do you think these people should take advice from you?

Maybe you should tone down a little bit no?

Ive run with gods aka old ordo alot back in the day when wyrm was endgame and i found their groups to be extremely boring as they were inefficient , and that some of their players pretty much carried the rest.
Papa ordo and vinci are imho the core of that guild and the 2 that carry everyone else, then you add some outsourced players like steel and gordy etc and you get a alrdy a awesome group.
I quit the game when defiler was released, work and real life, sorry that i cant be in ddo 24/7/365,
When i came back to the game we already had slavers gear so farming shroud was more or less pointless.
So yes, i completed leshroud only 3 times on le while joining groups that opend it up for public and found it extremely boring as a treebuild that had the least deaths /my first le i died only 1 time because i somehow got aggro from raka and he pretty much deleted me/ , figured whats the fucking point because sets arent as awesome and i would need to constantly wait til someone has the will to create a le lfm or be in constant contact with vinci and vahno.
When you come to late to the party, the party isnt always playing by your tune.
People dont run le but on lh now, and les on canith are extremely rare.

I have no fucking idea how the other guilds on other servers are, i can only think of them being good/bad based on opinions but personally i have not run with them, all i can see is videos that dont impress me.

After that i asked multiple people ingame that were running le/lh on a constant basis whom i trust if the sets are worth it and they all told me its not, thus i decided just to farm enough mats for couple weapons.

So yes, i dont run le shroud nor le tspine, i rather box it with my 2 friends with 9 bots and we collect mats fast so that we can craft weapon in case we need something.
/we actually dont do hox anymore as we got gear that we want, last one we did i was boxing a tank while spaming ruins from a bot while having 5 boxes open that were buffing the others, i was even throwing some heals on myself as tank from a bard bot, all done on le(what steel and lotus did back in the day, this isnt even remotely impressive)

Im not impressed by what omni does, honestly i havent been impressed by anything anyone did in ddo since tsawn got permad.
I was a tr lunatic and i only rarely joined those guys for raids, but when i did i was impressed by every single member and i thought, god i wont ever be capable to do this stuff as i was not born with such gaming sense.
What most "top guilds" do nowadays is mostly meh to me.
Not because im super pro, but because i played with people that were blowing my mind every time i was in party with them. Ive seen better, way better players then what we have nowadays.

Hope i clarified some things here and that my english came across ok.
I might come across like a elitist scumbag, but in reality im really not even remotely such a person, i helped some in ordo by polishing their builds and suggesting rotations to spells.
If i dont think a test is done correctly, and point out mistakes sorry if that came across wrong.
Eli is a good wizard old time player on netherese, and it was infuriating to play with him with old blitz.
I Always had to zerg and pull red so that he dies so that we can complete quests faster Wink

Also so that people dont call me names, you can see how at the start of the video he uses sniper wout adrenaline actually prolonging the beatdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5SOjNoBN-4&list=PL45c0PoZxJcUCgfMAreKfWh6Mslezh...

Another one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjXHGgamOUA&index=32&list=PL45c0PoZxJcUCgfMAreKf...

Im not making stuff up, im just properly observing because i love knowledge about builds.

/even i dislike that this ended as a wall of text lol
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2017 at 1:03pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #43 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:12pm:
So you want to prented you are all that good thrower builder while not providing anything to back it up. In the mean time, the guy is posting R10 solo and you're saying he's wrong.

Yes, right, we will listen to you and not him.

Find one place where I said 14/6 or 12/6/2 was not a totally boss build and amazing. Go ahead. You won't be able to. I only ever said mathematically 8/6/6 is bigger burst, which even Elli's math agreed with me on.

Elli's kobold tests were less than ideal because he wasn't really properly geared, and I have no idea what his PL's were. His AP and feats were apparently properly chosen but we're going on his word.

Additionally Lamm is laggy as shit in that dojo, and he admitted himself the tests were hard to perform because of it. Add to that a guy who already thinks 14/6 is better and some inexperience with throwers.

Now, I respect ryder a lot, he squeezed every single last drop of DPS out of the 14/6 platform, and kudos to him for doing it. And it's cool he solo'd a reaper 10. If you're going to do that, a highly optimized thrower is probably a good start.

However, solo'ing a reaper 10 quest has about as much to do with build optimization as eating an omelet has to do with cooking it. Almost anyone can learn to put an omelette in their mouth when it's been prepared for them already and all they have to do is put salt and pepper on it. Very few people ever learn to cook one properly. I don't know what other builds ryder has come up with. I do know he plays a thrower very well.

« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:50pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #44 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:43pm:
Find one place where I said 14/6 or 12/6/2 was not a totally boss build and amazing. Go ahead. You won't be able to. I only ever said mathematically 8/6/6 is bigger burst, which even Elli's math agreed with me on.

Elli's kobold tests were less than ideal because he wasn't really properly geared, and I have no idea what his PL's were. His AP and feats were apparently properly chosen but we're going on his word.

Additionally Lamm is laggy as shit in that dojo, and he admitted himself the tests were hard to perform because of it. Add to that a guy who already thinks 14/6 is better and some inexperience with throwers.

Now, I respect ryder a lot, he squeezed every single last drop of DPS out of the 14/6 platform, and kudos to him for doing it. And it's cool he solo'd a reaper 10. If you're going to do that, a highly optimized thrower is probably a good start.

However, solo'ing a reaper 10 quest has about as much to do with build optimization as eating an omelet has to do with cooking it. Almost anyone can learn to put an omelette in their mouth when it's been prepared for them already and all they have to do is put salt and pepper on it. Very few people ever learn to cook one properly. I don't know what other builds ryder has come up with. I do know he plays a thrower very well.

Didnt he solo that gh one where you have masive amounts of safe spots?
(not dimnishing his effort, but he did it as lv 30 where there are cr load safe spots and at that time when he did it we had the robe swap in bug for insta hp sp refill)

I myself have soloed lotsa stuff on lama while selfheals were working as tree on 10 skulls, and was trying to prove to devs that they did something wrong.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:49pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #45 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:48pm:
Didnt he solo that gh one where you have masive amounts of safe spots?
(not dimnishing his effort, but he did it as lv 30 where there are cr load safe spots and at that time when he did it we had the robe swap in bug for insta hp sp refill)

I myself have soloed lotsa stuff on lama while selfheals were working as tree on 10 skulls, and was trying to prove to devs that they did something wrong.

Because i don't solo things like this for achievements, I wouldn't even know.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #46 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:53pm:
Because i don't solo things like this for achievements, I wouldn't even know.

I like to follow ac section on mb mostly to troll people xD so im usually aware of speedruns n similiar.
Sadly vinci doesnt bother to post his videos there /:

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:37pm:

right this is one. One. Do you think that single sniper shot would be a difference and make the fighter build win?

Lelouch wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:37pm:

You must be in drugs. I'm not seeing a single adrenaline missed on this one.

Now keep on the list of "he missed sniper and adrenalines MULTIPLE TIMES IN SEVERAL videos". You got one. And that one wouldn't make a lot of difference.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2017 at 1:13pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQhyvVmYtB4&list=PL45c0PoZxJcUCgfMAreKfWh6Mslezh...

See. He did the same thing with the other build on the same test (there goes your "biased"). So it doesn't matter for the comparison.

My bet is that he was trying to make Sniper shot proc the sneak attack vulnerability before using the big burst, what makes since he is preparing a bit with vulnerability at the start.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2017 at 1:21pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #49 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 10th, 2017 at 1:12pm:
right this is one. One. Do you think that single sniper shot would be a difference and make the fighter build win?

You must be in drugs. I'm not seeing a single adrenaline missed on this one.

Now keep on the list of "he missed sniper and adrenalines MULTIPLE TIMES IN SEVERAL videos". You got one. And that one wouldn't make a lot of difference.

I can keep on posting more, but after i have shown you 1 that is incorrect and you still try to disprove ive lost my fucking will to argue more.
If he isnt using  slaying and final and sniper in a video, and esp if he is not using any of those during a manyshot bow burst, and if he doesnt have the proper gear, how can i believe that his tests (that is opposite to his math) is correct in those videos and that it is a showcase of a correct burst of a 8 6 6 split?
Honestly i wish i was on drugs so that i could just ignore your post and not try so much.

I repeat, i also want to know why and how all throwers perform, but what he made is not a correct test.
Any of us morons can go to lama roll a build that we dont know how to play, record that and put it on youtube and claim its correct.
ITs really simple, i can do it as well and prove to you that a bear druid is awesome dps in next lama if you want.
I wont manipulate my numbers, and il compare it to a wolf that will have lower kobo numbers!

« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2017 at 3:03pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint