Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic T's and D's (Read 5889 times)
Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Re: T's and D's
Reply #25 - Mar 11th, 2017 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
Slick Stick wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 2:03pm:
2700+ posts, and you haven't said a thing.

Your reply:

noamineo wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 4:04pm:
Well, it seems "[]" is also online atm, so either slick is telling the truth or princess finally figured out how to log on to multiple screen names at once.

The posting style and vernacular is very reminiscent of every "I'm a real boy, not a princess!" sock princess has tried.

Contradicting yourself, so once again saying nothing.

But...

Your proof:

Addendum: only one person on the entire vault has ever called me "nom", and that was princess.

So the fact I can't be bothered to learn your name enough to type it out is proof? Ugh.

Do you see why I cant take you seriously?

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #26 - Mar 11th, 2017 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
We gave you a really simple way to prove yourself.

Keep trying, princess, keep trying.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #27 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 5:18am
Print Post  
I doubt a non-sock with only 13 posts is going to start ridiculing another poster, even going so far as to mention that persons 2700 posts, AND abbreviate their name. New posters just don't do it.
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2017 at 5:18am by Doggydaddy »  

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #28 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Doggydaddy wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 5:18am:
I doubt a non-sock with only 13 posts is going to start ridiculing another poster, even going so far as to mention that persons 2700 posts, AND abbreviate their name. New posters just don't do it.

I get this, but I've been a lurker for a while. I honestly think that Nomayo is a different type of troll that either you guys have missed, or put up with for some reason. He is the little brother that just bugs the fuck out of you and you just want him to shut up and go away. It was sealed when he had, I think it was 4 different crafting threads going at once. Just the incessant bitching and whining.

I can't really be the only one that feels this way. One other question. How is it that the "softest" person/poster (nomayo) has yet to be total cannon fodder for the likes of puerto or other trolls(or did I just miss it)?  Puerto is totally worthless, but nomayo is like a wet paper bag.

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #29 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
Slick Stick wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 2:35pm:
I get this, but I've been a lurker for a while. I honestly think that Nomayo is a different type of troll that either you guys have missed, or put up with for some reason. He is the little brother that just bugs the fuck out of you and you just want him to shut up and go away. It was sealed when he had, I think it was 4 different crafting threads going at once. Just the incessant bitching and whining.

I can't really be the only one that feels this way. One other question. How is it that the "softest" person/poster (nomayo) has yet to be total cannon fodder for the likes of puerto or other trolls(or did I just miss it)?  Puerto is totally worthless, but nomayo is like a wet paper bag.

nah

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #30 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
I get this, but I've been a lurker for a while.

Translation: "I'm a sock."

How is it that the "softest" person/poster (nomayo) has yet to be total cannon fodder for the likes of puerto or other trolls

"puerto" is a walking stack of failure, not a troll. Grand was my friend. And if people started trying to troll me I'd just leave.

But you're Marty Mcheurto, AKA Princess, AKA "P4P", so your inevitable attempts at trolling me will fail.

I keep offering you a way to prove you aren't him: Post a picture you definitely took yourself. Thats the one thing p4p couldn't do.

Doggydaddy wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 5:18am:

Agreed. And it helps that literally only one poster in the history of the forum has abbreviated my name(or taken the time to so deliberately and obviously butcheter it.

The funny part is, no one's yet figured out what the name means...  Cheesy

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #31 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 7:49pm:
The funny part is, no one's yet figured out what the name means... 

This isn't going to turn into one of those "true meaning of friendship" cartoons, I hope.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #32 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 8:03pm:
This isn't going to turn into one of those "true meaning of friendship" cartoons, I hope.

...50/50

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #33 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 8:04pm:
...50/50

So you haven't figured out what your name means either, huh?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #34 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
So you haven't figured out what your name means either, huh?

Oh it has a meaning, I just meant there was a 50/50 chance it would turn out to be a "true meaning of friendship" kind of deal.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint