Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) U35 tomorrow morning. Release Notes (Read 5391 times)
Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: U35 tomorrow morning. Release Notes
Reply #25 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 1:50pm:
Is it me or they DID add new colors to dragonborn skin?

Really?  I thought they were stuck with bronze/greenish due WoC licensing.. guess not

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #26 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 2:54pm:
I did hit a massive lag spike which made the puzzles hard, but I eventually completed.

Closed already.   Grin

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #27 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
vibrant colors do make a huge impact on dragonborn visuals Smiley

You being cynical Komrad comrade? Huh

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

LurkYouRongTime
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
And new quest is already closed... Couldn't even effing try it since I don't bother with Lama... Wonder what "the feature" was?

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #29 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
what ?

I need to spend more time in DDO than in Civ VI...
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2017 at 5:03pm by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #30 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Ya... throw some shit out super early... Then its broken within mins...

Who wouldve seen this coming? Im shocked..

its not even turdbine anymore.. but it is.. Cheesy

IP Logged

Alpha
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:29am:
There is no helpful feedback anymore ........ it's either entitled cunts like Wizza and his penis Rys bleating about something or immature fucktards moaning about this that or the other. Guess they got over it and said fuck the feedback - update ready or not.

I think that's why they probably use the Players Council more, the feedback loop with the forum is broken and nearly useless now.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #32 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
DDONoob wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 10:47am:
They have learned to ignore idiots ranting.

So that's why they don't understand their own code.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #33 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
LurkYouRongTime wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 4:59pm:
And new quest is already closed... Couldn't even effing try it since I don't bother with Lama... Wonder what "the feature" was?

From what I can gather, there wasn't a feature.

But there's a quest- breaking glitch where massive lag spikes prevent a puzzle from being completed that is necessary to advance.

I was up to two minutes at one point. And the puzzle is time sensitive.

I'd imagine the GMs got tired of opening gates and just had the quest closed.

That was in "The Newcomers". Black and Blue was fine for me.

That's pure speculation on my part, but I can't imagine I was the only one having that experience   

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but
I'm not a fuckin' bastard

Reply #34 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:23pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:12pm:
From what I can gather, there wasn't a feature.

But there's a quest- breaking glitch where massive lag spikes prevent a puzzle from being completed that is necessary to advance.

I was up to two minutes at one point. And the puzzle is time sensitive.

I'd imagine the GMs got tired of opening gates and just had the quest closed.

That was in "The Newcomers". Black and Blue was fine for me.

That's pure speculation on my part, but I can't imagine I was the only one having that experience   

You think they woulda learned from DOJ. Oh, wait, they did, then they nerfed the learning experience, made something better available in the DDO store and expanded their interactive problem solving opportunities packs to the general players. Better lesson making opportunities were the future of Turbine now SSG. Talk about shitting the bed.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #35 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:23pm:
You think they woulda learned from DOJ. Oh, wait, they did, then they nerfed the learning experience, made something better available in the DDO store and expanded their interactive problem solving opportunities packs to the general players. Better lesson making opportunities were the future of Turbine now SSG. Talk about shitting the bed.

The whole pack just seems unfinished. Which isnt surprising considering the lack of testing on Lammania.

I give them credit for trying a unique style of puzzle, but they should have hammered out the bugs first.

Spoiler Alert: Its especially galling as a musician to be able to sing back the pitches and not be able to hit the runes properly.  Execute the mechanic correctly or just have the patterns written on a wall somewhere. Angry

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Alpha
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:48pm
Print Post  

Are you just a jerk who complains about everything SSG does? no matter what?  I kinda feel like if they hadn't acted so decisively to close it you would be complaining about that. You should play more and try to complain less.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but

Reply #37 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:44pm:
The whole pack just seems unfinished. Which isnt surprising considering the lack of testing on Lammania.

I give them credit for trying a unique style of puzzle, but they should have hammered out the bugs first.

Spoiler Alert: Its especially galling as a musician to be able to sing back the pitches and not be able to hit the runes properly.  Execute the mechanic correctly or just have the patterns written on a wall somewhere. Angry

Which has been the typical pattern with the fuckwits now under the SSG umbrella only now exacerbated from being free from the constraints of Turbine and the parent company.

Poor Torc. I wish he could have been given a better shake instead of developing shit under the demands and constraints of Cord, Steel, Sev and the fanbois which are clearly nerfing melees into the ground and making DDO enjoyable for ranged, casters, locks of every flavor (all BOTH of them) but especially arties. This is proven because Cord and Steel can't play any other class and even then they can only get by using their god mode cheat bar otherwise they're as poor a player as Shoemaker.

I guess That's why we got the game we have now. When a property is sabotaged so bad that Warner Bros wants to absolve itself of the toxic acquisition, that should tell you what winners these guys are.
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:58pm by Novalis »  

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #38 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:57pm:
nerfing melees into the ground and making DDO enjoyable for ranged, casters, locks of every flavor (all BOTH of them) but especially arties.

I'm not sure this is really the case... Melee is still a very strong option. Wolves, Rangers, Paladins, Barbs, and Swash-bards are easy to bulldoze content with.

Monkchers and Shuriken builds aren't what they use-ta was. But they're still serviceable, from what I've gleaned from the people who still play them.

Warlocks are good in any pact, unless you're referring to the fact that almost every Warlock is Tier 5 Enlightened Spirit for Shining Through (MOAR AYCH-PEE!).

Arties are OP in Heroic, and dead weight in Epics. So they're a wash as well.

But I'll agree the Devs spending some more time in-game with God-Mode "off" wouldn't hurt their end product.

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #39 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
Zero wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 8:16am:
I am shocked it is this fast. I had hoped to finish off a few more ETRs.

Any word on if my 3000 wf lives matter?

#WarforgedLivesMatter

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Sailias
Dragon Raider

Reply #40 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:57pm:
Which has been the typical pattern with the fuckwits now under the SSG umbrella only now exacerbated from being free from the constraints of Turbine and the parent company.

Poor Torc. I wish he could have been given a better shake instead of developing shit under the demands and constraints of Cord, Steel, Sev and the fanbois which are clearly nerfing melees into the ground and making DDO enjoyable for ranged, casters, locks of every flavor (all BOTH of them) but especially arties. This is proven because Cord and Steel can't play any other class and even then they can only get by using their god mode cheat bar otherwise they're as poor a player as Shoemaker.

I guess That's why we got the game we have now. When a property is sabotaged so bad that Warner Bros wants to absolve itself of the toxic acquisition, that should tell you what winners these guys are.

I thought you quit the game?  Cheesy

monk changes 2016 for president

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #41 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
Sailias wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 6:11pm:

It is the equivalent of facebook stalking your ex.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but

Reply #42 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
Sailias wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 6:11pm:

I thought you disappeared back to the cocksucking mobos to tell people to try a lower difficulty ad nauseum.

Asheras wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 6:17pm:
It is the equivalent of facebook stalking your ex.

Must be nice to have such a vast array in your cock puppet army. So fucking what if I quit for a year then decide to come back after an update just to check on my account which has had time and money invested in it? Although nowhere near as much money as your account since you seem to be throwing away your coin in the DDO store just to keep up appearances as you enjoy playing the forums so much more.

I guess this is how you get onto the PC, that and trying to compete with Shoemaker in how much smegma sucking can be done in one weekend when the devs demand their sacrifice. Instead of spending your hard earned duckets on DDO, why not donate to your fellow PC member Shoe so he can get back on DDO and follow you around. Then you can know what stalking an ex is really like. Sad thing is between you and Shoe, we should take a poll and see who people think is the pitcher or the catcher.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #43 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 1:16am
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:00pm:
I thought you disappeared back to the cocksucking mobos to tell people to try a lower difficulty ad nauseum.

As per my usual response to you...

...crying harder with your pussy will not gift you a dick.

GOOD LUCK  Cheesy YOU'LL NEED IT WITH YOUR VAGINA MONOLOGUES

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #44 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:27am
Print Post  
i quit ddo again

did ya

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #45 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Side information, I ended up stuck ( as a soulstone ) in the south western corner of the new raid, behind a wall.

If you go up there, do not fall of on the wrong side...
You'll end up stuck as a soulstone.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint