Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) MAKE REAPER XP LIKE BRAVERY BONUS XP (Read 7591 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: FIX LVL 18-19 REAPERS
Reply #25 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 5:57am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 3:25am:
all to stop some morons from trying to abuse the reaper xp system.

And yet it appeared to work quite as intended with you and your group.  Mormon (sic).

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 4:45pm:
This... as usual most people on here exhibit the brain capacity of a fucking vegetable.   Epic Destinies are an optional purchase.. not something universal across the board.. and they have never ever done anything in the past to account for it.

"Most people" being limited to yourself and similarly retarded individuals.  Epic Destinies are optional in the same way that playing the game is optional.  As Yoda said: Do, or do not.  There is no try.

Playing in epics and not getting the benefits from EDs makes you a casual.  Or poor.  If you cannot afford to purchase EDs then you might want to look for a better job, or a different game.

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 11:47pm:
I wanted to run Palace of Stone on reaper, we were forced into Elite which was a flop... basically they were all flops and it was a terrible time for all. 

You weren't 'forced' into anything at all.  Palace of Stone is a level 18 quest.  Anyone running it in reaper mode and past level 18 is both stupid and piking, because of how reaper XP is awarded.  Cry all you want about wanting the 'challenge' but still wanting to run the quest well over level, you wanted to pike the quest on easy mode and couldn't, so you're crying about it.  *Waaa*, *waaa*, no one cares.  Try again next time you hit level 18 like a real challenge seeker.  I'd love to hear how it went!

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 12:35am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 5:57am:
And yet it appeared to work quite as intended with you and your group.  Mormon (sic).

"Most people" being limited to yourself and similarly retarded individuals.  Epic Destinies are optional in the same way that playing the game is optional.  As Yoda said: Do, or do not.  There is no try.

Playing in epics and not getting the benefits from EDs makes you a casual.  Or poor.  If you cannot afford to purchase EDs then you might want to look for a better job, or a different game.

You weren't 'forced' into anything at all.  Palace of Stone is a level 18 quest.  Anyone running it in reaper mode and past level 18 is both stupid and piking, because of how reaper XP is awarded.  Cry all you want about wanting the 'challenge' but still wanting to run the quest well over level, you wanted to pike the quest on easy mode and couldn't, so you're crying about it.  *Waaa*, *waaa*, no one cares.  Try again next time you hit level 18 like a real challenge seeker.  I'd love to hear how it went!

Like most, you missed the entire point.   I do more reapers than you at level.  But since  you can't always find a few others on in the right level range to do Reapers at level, much of Reaper today is just "this is hell of a lot better than Elite because Elite is boring as shit"
That said there were a bunch of 18-19's that I wanted to do Reaper that I couldn't because I capped.  Again, my sole aim is not Reaper XP, my aim in the game is finding a challenging experience as I go through the content.  Considering that they sold Epic Destinies, they should just suck it up that yeah people might have a bit of an advantage in 18s and 19's with their Epic Destinies... too bad.  They could have done something else with the Reaper Xp in these cases aside from locking out lvl 20's and making it even tougher to find people in range to group with.   Here's an idea that you probably won't get ..... Let people run Heroic Reapers at lvl 20+ and not get any Reaper Xp....  Cheesy   I run Reaper because it ensures that everyone in the group has to contribute.   I am not left swinging at air while the warlock rolls through everything as it is on Elite.   Whether I get Reaper xp or not makes little difference.

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #27 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 11:55am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 12:35am:
That said there were a bunch of 18-19's that I wanted to do Reaper that I couldn't because I capped.  Again, my sole aim is not Reaper XP, my aim in the game is finding a challenging experience as I go through the content. 

How many hours do you spend at level 20 anyway? Are you that worried about what to do during that hour?

Or hey, maybe you could run those IQ quests when you're at level 16 or 17 if it's so important to you. Bunch of level 16 and 17 characters in The Inspired Quarter on 3/4 skulls is pretty fucking fun.

Or maybe you could ask for a mechanic that would let your character go from a higher level, say from level 20 to a lower level, maybe even level 1. Then you could work back to a level where you could run those reapers you want to. 

I'd rather have them fix the barrier the other direction. Let my level 17 or 18 run epic reaper Wiz King, Impossible Demands or Rusted Blades or whatever. People who whine about their poor pitiful level 20 or 21 not being able to roflstomp Shipwrecked Spy never seem to complain about the other direction. Which one is more challenging?

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
spathic wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 11:55am:
How many hours do you spend at level 20 anyway? Are you that worried about what to do during that hour?

Or hey, maybe you could run those IQ quests when you're at level 16 or 17 if it's so important to you. Bunch of level 16 and 17 characters in The Inspired Quarter on 3/4 skulls is pretty fucking fun.

Or maybe you could ask for a mechanic that would let your character go from a higher level, say from level 20 to a lower level, maybe even level 1. Then you could work back to a level where you could run those reapers you want to. 

I'd rather have them fix the barrier the other direction. Let my level 17 or 18 run epic reaper Wiz King, Impossible Demands or Rusted Blades or whatever. People who whine about their poor pitiful level 20 or 21 not being able to roflstomp Shipwrecked Spy never seem to complain about the other direction. Which one is more challenging?

I am not sure why this is so difficult.  Have you looked at the amount of content lately?  Running the 18's and 19's on Reaper at 20 and 21 respectively with the appropriate number of skulls based on the groups skill offers a massively increased amount of variety than following your "logic" of "doing shipwrecked spy at lvl 16  'if you want to run it'.   At lvl 16 I am running the 14-16's with higher skulls.  I don't want to have to sqeeze in Shipwreck spy at that level if I can run it the appropriate level with more skulls.

Yeah I get it.. it takes you an hour to get from 18 to 20... because your so smart.. Honestly i don't care.  I don't race through the content I play the game to enjoy it.   I play DDO to play with a few other people online in a challenging dungeon and enjoy the group dynamics.  I capped and deleted 50-60 characters before TR was even in the game so if your trying to impress me with the fact that you cap a character in a few hours running Wiz King optionals, your barking up the wrong tree.

If you can't understand that being able to run the twenty to thirty  lvl 18 and 19 quests on Heroic Reaper at lvl 20 and 21 adds a massive amount of quality and variety to the game rather than running fucking wiz king optionals and spies like us or whatever the fuck you are doing, then there is nothing more I can do for you.  Cool 
« Last Edit: Apr 14th, 2017 at 2:39pm by Daggertooth »  

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #29 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 2:32pm:

I am not sure why this is so difficult.  Have you looked at the amount of content lately?  Running the 18's and 19's on Reaper at 20 and 21 respectively with the appropriate number of skulls based on the groups skill offers a massively increased amount of variety than following your "logic" of "doing shipwrecked spy at lvl 16  'if you want to run it'.   At lvl 16 I am running the 14-16's with higher skulls.  I don't want to have to sqeeze in Shipwreck spy at that level if I can run it the appropriate level with more skulls.

Yeah I get it.. it takes you an hour to get from 18 to 20... because your so smart.. Honestly i don't care.  I don't race through the content I play the game to enjoy it.   I play DDO to play with a few other people online in a challenging dungeon and enjoy the group dynamics.  I capped and deleted 50-60 characters before TR was even in the game so if your trying to impress me with the fact that you cap a character in a few hours running Wiz King optionals, your barking up the wrong tree.

If you can't understand that being able to run the twenty to thirty  lvl 18 and 19 quests on Heroic Reaper at lvl 20 and 21 adds a massive amount of quality and variety to the game rather than running fucking wiz king optionals and spies like us or whatever the fuck you are doing, then there is nothing more I can do for you.  Cool 

You are fucking retarded. You bitch about doing shit for challenge, but are trying to run things that offer no challenge. 18s and 19s at 20? 14s at level 16?

That is why you are getting shit, if you stopped acting retarded and talking like you really give a shit about challenge, your arguments may hold a modicum of merit.

... actually regardless, you'll probably still get shit Happy

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 3:58pm:
You are fucking retarded. You bitch about doing shit for challenge, but are trying to run things that offer no challenge. 18s and 19s at 20? 14s at level 16?

That is why you are getting shit, if you stopped acting retarded and talking like you really give a shit about challenge, your arguments may hold a modicum of merit.

What don't you get? Hablas Ingles? I dont fucking care if I do a lvl 16 at 16 with 2-3 skulls or a at lvl 18 with more stars.   I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT REAPER XP.   I want to run through my life and run all the quests one time hopefully with a group.  I am happy and prefer to run the quests at lvl if there are  others on who want to do the same.  Thats not always the case and in fact its rarely the case.  In fact there are only a handful of other top end players that are doing that and its rare to find people on at the same time who are the same level

THIS REAPER LEVEL LIMITATION SHIT IS RUINING THE GAME.  It is causing completely unnecessary grouping limitations and making it so people can barely get a group because you have to find 1) other people who are the same lvl, 2) are skillful and want to run the same challenge (i.e. "at lvl") and 3) are on at the exact same fucking time and want /need to run that quest.

REAPER XP DOESNT AND SHOULDNT MATTER SINCE IT IS FUCKING UP THE GAME ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU NEED BILLIONS OF IT. 

Whether you are able to comprehend it means nothing to me, I am posting this so that the devs might see it. 

Loosen and lose the reaper level limitations so that it facilitates more people being able to group together.   The fact we need millions of Reaper xp anyway means it doesnt fucking matter.  No one gives a shit anymore they just want to be able to group with other people and run a good challenging dungeon.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #31 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:20pm:
What don't you get? Hablas Ingles? I dont fucking care if I do a lvl 16 at 16 with 2-3 skulls or a at lvl 18 with more stars.   I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT REAPER XP.   I want to run through my life and run all the quests one time hopefully with a group.  I am happy and prefer to run the quests at lvl if there are  others on who want to do the same.  Thats not always the case and in fact its rarely the case.  In fact there are only a handful of other top end players that are doing that and its rare to find people on at the same time who are the same level

THIS REAPER LEVEL LIMITATION SHIT IS RUINING THE GAME.  It is causing completely unnecessary grouping limitations and making it so people can barely get a group because you have to find 1) other people who are the same lvl, 2) are skillful and want to run the same challenge (i.e. "at lvl") and 3) are on at the exact same fucking time and want /need to run that quest.

REAPER XP DOESNT AND SHOULDNT MATTER SINCE IT IS FUCKING UP THE GAME ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU NEED BILLIONS OF IT. 

Whether you are able to comprehend it means nothing to me, I am posting this so that the devs might see it. 

Loosen and lose the reaper level limitations so that it facilitates more people being able to group together.   The fact we need millions of Reaper xp anyway means it doesnt fucking matter.  No one gives a shit anymore they just want to be able to group with other people and run a good challenging dungeon.

At least you are pivoting from talking about challenge to talking about reaper xp, as if it matters.

Grands Superhero IRL

EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
I do more reapers than you at level.

It's nice that you know how many reapers I run at level.  Especially because I don't recall bragging about it here.

But hey, we have your own OP showing that you do like to run reaper quests overlevel.  So maybe you don't do as much at-level reaper runs as you think, because the record according to your own posts isn't looking so good.

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:20pm:
I am posting this so that the devs might see it.

I have some good news for you!  The devs have their own, company run forums!  Here you go: www.ddo.com. ; That is where things you post are far more likely to be read by the devs.  Not that your whiny bitching about not being able to run shit overlevel "for the challenge" will have much impact there either, but at least you'd be posting your whine somewhere it might be read by your intended audience.
« Last Edit: Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:40pm by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 3:58pm:

Mother of god.. do I have to get THE ACTUAL PEOPLE on Thelanis who are doing exactly what you are talking about , i.e. running all the reapers at lvl (yes 16's at 16) to come here and tell you what a fucking idiot you are? 

The people who are doing this have told me numerous times its fucking impossible half the time to find a group doing it that way.  It would be much better to loosen the limitations.

I AGREE THAT DOING REAPER AT LVL IS best. It is not that fucking much more of a challenge though worthy of butchering the xp if you get someone who is a level or two above the quest.

Scale the fucking quest internally if you want based on the maximum level of the character.  I  can think about it for one second and come up with a better way of doing it than what they are currently doing which is making it damn near impossible to find groups.  Believe me I know what Im talking about because I am repeatedly seeing the top end people on our server logging in, posting for a group and then fucking logging out because its damn near impossible to create a group within their parameters and still get full reaper xp. 

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #34 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Mother of god.. do I have to get THE ACTUAL PEOPLE on Thelanis who are doing exactly what you are talking about , i.e. running all the reapers at lvl (yes 16's at 16) to come here and tell you what a fucking idiot you are? 

The people who are doing this have told me numerous times its fucking impossible half the time to find a group doing it that way.  It would be much better to loosen the limitations.

I AGREE THAT DOING REAPER AT LVL IS best. It is not that fucking much more of a challenge though worthy of butchering the xp if you get someone who is a level or two above the quest.

Scale the fucking quest internally if you want based on the maximum level of the character.  I  can think about it for one second and come up with a better way of doing it than what they are currently doing which is making it damn near impossible to find groups.  Believe me I know what Im talking about because I am repeatedly seeing the top end people on our server logging in, posting for a group and then fucking logging out because its damn near impossible to create a group within their parameters and still get full reaper xp. 

So now you are saying khyber sucks? G-land has groups running level appropriate reaper all the time. Sounds like you have a server issue.

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:32pm:
It's nice that you know how many reapers I run at level.  Especially because I don't recall bragging about it here.

But hey, we have your own OP showing that you do like to run reaper quests overlevel.  So maybe you don't do as much at-level reaper runs as you think, because the record according to your own posts isn't looking so good.

I have some good news for you!  The devs have their own, company run forums!  Here you go: www.ddo.com.  That is where things you post are far more likely to be read by the devs.  Not that your whiny bitching about not being able to run shit overlevel "for the challenge" will have much impact there either, but at least you'd be posting your whine somewhere it might be read by your intended audience.

Do you think I would be here if I could post on the forums??  I was most likely the first person banned over there.  I am the whole fucking reason this place is even here. .  If you don't believe me you'll see that I have been going through this shit  since the beginning.  Use your google skills and look up Vlad the Impaler if any of it still exists you'll see I have been going through this shit trying to get through to you people since the beginning.  Truth hurts and what you get when you give people the truth is infractions.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:55pm:
Do you think I would be here if I could post on the forums?? 

I have even more good news for you!  You can get banned all day long and just make another account to post your whiny crybaby shit about wanting to run quests overlevel for the challenge!

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:48pm:
So now you are saying khyber sucks? G-land has groups running level appropriate reaper all the time. Sounds like you have a server issue.

Bottom line is that it would be much healthier overall for all the servers to loosen up the reaper restrictions.  Butchering the reaper xp cause you have a person who is a level or two over the level of the quest is overkill.   I have been running stuff under level for years... way before Reaper even came out becuase it made me sick to run heroic Elites at level with a group and I can tell you that it is a disproportionate punishment to cut the xp into nothing the moment someone is 1 or 2 levels over the quest steps in.  Yes, ideally, you get the full reaper effect when your "at level".. but that segregates the grouping mechanic more than necessary.   When your lvl 13 and you want to group it sucks that you can't take 14 or 15 etc because that is going to lock you out of any groups who want to do 13's on reaper even though your also going to be running standard Elite bb groups.

WHy struggle?  If you admit that what Im saying is spot on the devs might priortiize fixing it.  There are plenty of other things they can do with Reaper other than butchering the xp if you have someone who is a level or two over the quest.. scale the stuff inside to an additional person in party or something. 

Perfect example happened just now.  I'm lvl 23 a guy posted an Epic Reaper Chronoscope so I joined.  Now how many people do you think are on at any one time who are not grouped who are lvl 20-23 to "qualify" to run Reaper?   The answer is not enough.   So of course even though I wanted to two man it on reaper, the leader, who was unsure of the mechanics to begin with opened up the LFM to 20-30 and as expected people flooded in, at which point people of course started complaining that they coudlnt enter the quest so we then had to lower it to Epic Elite.   If anyone has run Chronoscope with high lvl 20's, 29's and 30's etc they will know exactly what I'm talking about.  I dropped group because there is no way I'm wasting 20 minutes of my time running Epic Elite Chronosscope with lvl 30's.  That is A-1 fucking ridiculous.   Had we been able to choose Reaper it would have turned a  fucking stupid idiotic dud of a game session into an exciting, awesome time for all, we could have picked R2 or R3 etc, and it would have been an awesome adventure for all.  Instead it was a fucking dud on EE and everyone in that group left  the adventure with a lower opinion of DDO and thinking about what other games they could be playing.

« Last Edit: Apr 14th, 2017 at 5:10pm by Daggertooth »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #38 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
spathic wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 11:55am:

I want to swing both directions.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #39 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 7:14pm:
I want to swing both directions.

We'll lengthen the rope then.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #40 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
spathic wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 7:25pm:
We'll lengthen the rope then.

Try not to let this get you down, but I don't think you've quite got the hang of auto-erotic asphyxiation yet.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #41 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 8:35pm
Print Post  

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #42 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Like most, you missed the entire point.

Oh fucking hell. NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE missed the fucking point.

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:43pm:
do I have to get THE ACTUAL PEOPLE on Thelanis who are doing exactly what you are talking about

Please do, everyone would be in awe if your pro Eathlete friends would grace us with their presence. I don't know you, but you are starting to sound like nomayo. Just stop already.

I am the whole fucking reason this place is even here.

Oh shit, my bad. I didn't realize who I was dealing with. Everything you say is so impressive. I can't imagine why people care less about your bitching.

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: MAKE REAPER XP LIKE BRAVERY BONUS XP
Reply #43 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
I fixed this thread...

The suggestion is just make Reaper XP like the bravery bonus... This means instead of locking people out who are higher level, just make it so you can't get Reaper XP similar to the bravery bonus.

There are many people who want to run Reaper for the Reaper XP bonus (120%) etc and are not as concerned about getting the Reaper XP.

For people who will not relinquish their reaper xp, they can keep the group within the correct Reaper level limit (i.e. max two lvls over)

This would come in handy in many instances.. for example when you just want to run reaper because Elite is too easy for the group, but you are not overly concerned about the reaper xp.

IP Logged

Sailias
Dragon Raider

Reply #44 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:06am
Print Post  
what if we just deleted ddo

monk changes 2016 for president

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #45 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:15am
Print Post  
Sailias wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:06am:
what if we just deleted ddo

your mom deleted ddo

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #46 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 1:12am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 11:27pm:
I fixed this thread...

No. It is still reproducing.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 1:41am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 1:12am:
No. It is still reproducing.

I have an idea why dont you take your finger out of your ass and make yourself useful and go post this on the real forums.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 3:04am
Print Post  
Do you think I would be here if I could post on the forums??

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 1:41am:
I have an idea why dont you take your finger out of your ass and make yourself useful and go post this on the real forums. 

Bwahahahahahaha!  This is priceless coming from the person who decided to expose their lame bitch under level quest runs here while claiming that they posted their pathetic play style here rather than the ddo forums because they were too stupid to create an account there.

You managed to create an account here, so why exactly do you fail on other sites?  I didn't notice the training wheels on this one when I signed up, but maybe I missed something.
« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2017 at 3:04am by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #49 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:02am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 1:41am:

Tempting. But I already pulled one finger out of my ass to type this, and that might leave room for Cordo to squirm his dick up in there. I'm sure you can understand. You must've pulled both fists out to do this much shitposting and now look what's happened: Cordo's all up in your butt.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint