Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Current PC Member List (2017) (Read 9111 times)
Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Re: Current PC Member List (2017)
Reply #25 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:51am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah..... and you would not believe the level of dumbfuckery he is spouting.

Rest assured that as a new PC member I will be looking out for the interests of you all.... when they coincide with my own!

Lol.  His Remremi sock claimed all last year to be on the PC. Now he is a new PC member this year?  Either he was lying then or is lying now or both alleged PC memberships are lies.  I'm going with both are lies.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah..... and you would not believe the level of dumbfuckery he is spouting.

Rest assured that as a new PC member I will be looking out for the interests of you all.... when they coincide with my own!

You are the ghost in the shell of ddo. It's as if the singularity has been reached and we have all bore witness.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 8:51am:
  I'm going with both are lies.

dude. He could have been like six guys. each year.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #28 - May 19th, 2017 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
knockcocker wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 2:19am:
Wait, Thaz isn't on there anymore is she?  You mean there are more?

Who's sock are you, and why do you bother?

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #29 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
I am 5 of those names. Geez, that can get complicated. Need to tune up my schizophrenia. Hooray.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

exploytoften
Waterworks Kobold

Can i haz yer stuffz?

Reply #30 - May 26th, 2017 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
I know for sure one on that list is on khyber, and hes a total fuckwit.

My motto is: exploit early, exploit often
YIM  
IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #31 - May 26th, 2017 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
exploytoften wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 6:22pm:
I know for sure one on that list is on khyber, and hes a total fuckwit.

There's about 6-7 Sarlona players on there, most are 'questionable' or obscure people I've never heard of over the years.
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2017 at 1:20pm by Edrein »  

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - May 26th, 2017 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
People in sarlona are alright, tho my guild is kinda ded atm

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #33 - May 26th, 2017 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
The biggest issue I have with this council so far is no one is giving feedback in threads, and those who do seem to be full on oblivious to gameplay. They're either people who haven't played in years, haven't played the play-style in question, or are generic forumite theorycrafters that think something sounds OP on paper but is shit in practical gameplay.

I'm sure my tenure on the council will be short lived; either by causing arguments/fights depending on how thin-skinned my fellow PC are, I finally get fed up and go, or Steelstar bans me for constantly railing against him and his ideas.

IP Logged

Trollero
Waterworks Kobold

Got IDD?

Reply #34 - May 26th, 2017 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
The biggest issue I have with this council so far is no one is giving feedback in threads, and those who do seem to be full on oblivious to gameplay. They're either people who haven't played in years, haven't played the play-style in question, or are generic forumite theorycrafters that think something sounds OP on paper but is shit in practical gameplay.

I'm sure my tenure on the council will be short lived; either by causing arguments/fights depending on how thin-skinned my fellow PC are, I finally get fed up and go, or Steelstar bans me for constantly railing against him and his ideas.

I can't give much feedback on things I am not up to date on.      I choose not to go crazy the first few weeks until I had time to go over all the rules and get a feel for how things are.  I also have the in-laws staying for 2 weeks so am using a lot of the time spending with them or letting them babysit while I work on house renovations.  I have gone from level 9-12 on my current TR in over a week so the time just isn't there.  I am sure Jerry picked me from my previous experience on ML though and I will be posting a lot more soon in both official and my own threads.

I can see you not wanting to stay long.  You are very stubborn on sticking to your arguments even when the other members and the Devs disagree with you.  But as long as you give feedback in a respectable manner your expertise on some issues is wanted.  It is good to disagree, just know when to move on.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #35 - May 27th, 2017 at 3:33am
Print Post  
Trollero wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 11:07pm:
I can't give much feedback on things I am not up to date on.      I choose not to go crazy the first few weeks until I had time to go over all the rules and get a feel for how things are.  I also have the in-laws staying for 2 weeks so am using a lot of the time spending with them or letting them babysit while I work on house renovations.  I have gone from level 9-12 on my current TR in over a week so the time just isn't there.  I am sure Jerry picked me from my previous experience on ML though and I will be posting a lot more soon in both official and my own threads.

I can see you not wanting to stay long.  You are very stubborn on sticking to your arguments even when the other members and the Devs disagree with you.  But as long as you give feedback in a respectable manner your expertise on some issues is wanted.  It is good to disagree, just know when to move on.

I don't feel that the particular thread you might be refering to is being explored properly. Steelstar as per usual has a very quick short and closed minded approach to anything he seems to have a personal stake in creating/modifying. Where as the other PC members are screaming OP without real playback.

I admit I could be entirely wrong on the subject, my experience and desires can be skewed, but that being said I think it's silly to dismiss my ideas because "lolno that'll make -insert- potentially better than -insert-." That's my issue, I feel like Steelstar and the PC members who've disagree with me are too close minded.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #36 - May 27th, 2017 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 3:33am:
I don't feel that the particular thread you might be refering to is being explored properly.

If you don't agree with the devs you'll find that alot.  The PC isn't there for them to see counter points, it's to test the waters checking that the majority of players either agree with them or don't care.

Don't expect to change their mind on anything, no matter how right you may be.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #37 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:43am
Print Post  
Do not expect for people to do more than skim read your posts and regurgitate the first thing their garbled subconscious produces, ala KNN.

The devs do have brains though. State your argument succinctly and with brutal logic, absent of emotion, and then move the fuck on. Grab a couple of the most insanely bad ideas and do the best you can to show they are retarded, then move on. I remember single-handedly moving a discussion on monkchers in the right direction.

You can have an impact, you just need patience, and acceptance that: 1. reasons are accepted by flawed individuals, and 2. ego blocks logical thinking.

Cheers.

I argued vehemently against their loot templates and stat-power-creep, but I lost. I was booted for complaining to guildies about it because I was so pissed. Looking back I was right that they invalidated old content, and killed the character of items. On the other hand they were able to pump out loot at a faster rate. I couldn't see the whole picture and neither can you.

Demand high quality from them, and encourage them to take their time.

Also. You should fucking say something about those insane bad CS threads in the PC forums... rofl poor fucks

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2017 at 12:50am by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #38 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:53am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 6:55pm:
If you don't agree with the devs you'll find that alot.  The PC isn't there for them to see counter points, it's to test the waters checking that the majority of players either agree with them or don't care.

Don't expect to change their mind on anything, no matter how right you may be.

Nobody with half a brain should need to join the Players Council to realize this about the DDO devs.   

It's there in all it's unabashed glory on the public forums.  You see it in the obvious lack of regular interaction with the community.  You see it in their holier than thou responses when they do deign to acknowledge the customers. 

You also see the complete lack of fucks given about what players think in the patch notes every update.

IP Logged

karavek
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - May 28th, 2017 at 1:15am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 12:53am:
Nobody with half a brain should need to join the Players Council to realize this about the DDO devs.   

It's there in all it's unabashed glory on the public forums.  You see it in the obvious lack of regular interaction with the community.  You see it in their holier than thou responses when they do deign to acknowledge the customers. 

You also see the complete lack of fucks given about what players think in the patch notes every update.

Gawds damn baby dick I actually agree with you here. Maybe I should go look outside and make sure the end of the world hasn't come.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #40 - May 28th, 2017 at 2:45am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 12:53am:

Eh, shit happens.
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2017 at 1:18pm by Edrein »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint