Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Exp Exploit for heroic Ottos Stone (Read 28595 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Re: Exp Exploit for heroic Ottos Stone
Reply #100 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 2:26am
Print Post  
Kordi wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 1:56am:
yes,i can confirm its working  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
thanks for the trade

You are welcome!

But I need your help! My alt account from which I mailed you the trick has been compromised!!!

Could you please send me all the messages (the one including the trick too)?

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Kordi
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Reply #101 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 3:19am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 2:26am:
You are welcome!

But I need your help! My alt account from which I mailed you the trick has been compromised!!!

Could you please send me all the messages (the one including the trick too)?

Grin Grin Grin nice try but you really think its a good trick?
i have a sollution for you,give me back the 50$ gift card that i used for the trade and its all yours  Grin Grin Grin
out of the joke know,the explo it works,after 6 years i have my first explo so it was worth the risk CheesyDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #102 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 3:38am
Print Post  
Kordi wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 3:19am:
Grin Grin Grin nice try but you really think its a good trick?
i have a sollution for you,give me back the 50$ gift card that i used for the trade and its all yours  Grin Grin Grin
out of the joke know,the explo it works,after 6 years i have my first explo so it was worth the risk CheesyDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Gift code sent!

Now send me the method, coz i think i mistook a few steps to make it work perfectly!

The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Kordi
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Reply #103 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 3:39am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 3:38am:
Gift code sent!

Now send me the method, coz i think i mistook a few steps to make it work perfectly!

method sent
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2017 at 3:39am by Kordi »  

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #104 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 3:42am
Print Post  
OMG.

Kordi, you asshole. I gave your 50$ card back and you DID not send back the messages!!!

EVERYONE: DO NOT TRUST THIS SNITCH!!! KORDI IS A SNITCH I REPEAT!

Wow.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #105 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 3:45am
Print Post  
Havent had this fun in a long time.

Anyway, thank you 1-5 post ppl showing up from nowhere and claiming it works. I mean it is pretty realistic, and believable that a bunch of random guys show up from the end-ass of nowhere exchange real cash, and then start bragging on this shitty forum about how they can now re-use otto boxes.

Wow.

IP Logged

Zehnpai
Waterworks Kobold

(◕‿◕✿)

Reply #106 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:46am
Print Post  
I tried to be as facetious as possible to make it obvious I was mocking the person posting this thread.  It's a pretty blatant and frequent scam and people should be used to it by now.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #107 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
I can't believe nobody wanted to confirm if this was working on a Mac...

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #108 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 1:08pm:
I can't believe nobody wanted to confirm if this was working on a Mac...

http://macs4newbies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/image2.png

It worked on a Mac, but you needed to have a dead pigeon integrated to the motherboard.
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2017 at 3:56pm by m4lacka »  

Wow.

IP Logged

Bolo_Grubb
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #109 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
PM please, they are fixing this Tuesday Morning.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint