Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Purey Shuri (Read 132015 times)
harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Re: Purey Shuri
Reply #150 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
something like bard/vistani/rogue/ranger using doubleshot boost and swashbuckling.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #151 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 3:00pm:
this is what i got;

https://i.imgur.com/WifJKJR.jpg

if i had 10 more RAP then I would drop a point from halfling and there would be that 11 in knife fighter

I might drop Harper and go with the extra SA die, Dex, Sting and No Mercy from Ninja Spy instead.  Mainly because more often than not, decent high skull reaper groups have CC and any EE or low skull reaper groups are easy enough that the loss of non-helpless dmg from KTA isn't big a deal.

harharharhar wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 5:31pm:
3. Headshot has always seemed to be of questionable usefulness to me, but with manyshot it is more useful since the W's add up a bit more, and hey without AA you don't have any Active attacks when Sniper Shot is on cooldown. I say this assuming Improved Deception slotting for basically 100% SA uptime when combined with Sniper Shot. Is there some other aspect of it I'm missing?

Rotation is Sniper Shot --> Head Shot --> Merciful Shot (when target is below 50% health).   

Between Imp Deception, Sniper Shot and the blind from Head Shot you're virtually guaranteed that Merciful Shot will be a sneak attack and qualify for the bonus damage.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #152 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 5:30pm:
Rotation is Sniper Shot --> Head Shot --> Merciful Shot (when target is below 50% health).   

Between Imp Deception, Sniper Shot and the blind from Head Shot you're virtually guaranteed that Merciful Shot will be a sneak attack and qualify for the bonus damage.

Why are you telling me what shuriken active attack rotations are? I invented the piano key necktie.

I already addressed that with Imp Deception and Sniper shot, you don't need blinding shot for SA damage, and those AP are probably better used on another SA die, dex point, etc.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #153 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 6:13pm:
Why are you telling me what shuriken active attack rotations are? I invented the piano key necktie.

What ever helps you sleep at nite good sir.. or madame, It? lets just go with It.. at least I wont offend your gender that way.

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #154 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 3:03pm:
Unless 10k is boosting your MP too this is FALSE

The thought is that after you 10k stars and many shot you have that downtime in boosts that you would fill with the 20mp plus the 75 MP from prowess set bonus. Effectively giving you a 95 rp boost during what would otherwise be your boost down time.

If you are pure monk without many shot rotation then having versatility is a no brainer. For half the time your MP will be significantly higher than your rp.
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2017 at 11:41pm by Ulysses »  

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #155 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 12:55pm:
That is worth it then. 25 doubleshot that is pretty much always on as long as you hit with the throwing knife.

New ap would be something like

16 halfing
37 dws
11 ninja
11 kinfie
5  harper  + racial ap  = 6
81 total

While you get the double shot to stay with you equipping a throwing dagger uncenters you as well. I never found it to be worth it but maybe macros fix the problem.

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #156 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 3:07pm:
Would be interesting to know if whirling blades (T5 Viastani) also is a global bonus to doublestrike or weapon specific. If so, uncentered Shuri throwers maybe just got new life

I could not get the double shot from whirling blades to stick around after switching away from throwing dagger.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #157 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 11:53pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 11:39pm:
While you get the double shot to stay with you equipping a throwing dagger uncenters you as well. I never found it to be worth it but maybe macros fix the problem.

yeah, just record it on keyboard or mouse. swap to throwing dagger->hit rapid throw->swap to shuri->hit stance.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #158 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 12:16am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 6:13pm:

I already addressed that with Imp Deception and Sniper shot, you don't need blinding shot for SA damage, and those AP are probably better used on another SA die, dex point, etc.

Because you asked and obviously I just wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to *steal* another of your trademarked Capt. Obvious shuri things and take credit for it, you asshole.  Duh.
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2017 at 12:18am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #159 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 11:36pm:
The thought is that after you 10k stars and many shot you have that downtime in boosts that you would fill with the 20mp plus the 75 MP from prowess set bonus. Effectively giving you a 95 rp boost during what would otherwise be your boost down time.

If you are pure monk without many shot rotation then having versatility is a no brainer. For half the time your MP will be significantly higher than your rp.

I was not aware there was a 75! MP boost set bonus available, as I'm only halfheartedly following DDO updates. This is quite good for between 10k's for sure, and I see why you suggested it now. This would be a good choice perhaps then for a 14monk split too if you have racial points to get into the Vistani tree.
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2017 at 10:32pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #160 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
also does this mean what I think it means?

Deadly Blades: Your daggers and throwing daggers do an additional +1(W) of damage. You are centered when fighting with daggers.

1. You wont lose stance when you switch to a throwing dagger to proc doubleshot boosts?
2. You can use 10k with throwing daggers if you wanted to?
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2017 at 10:49pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #161 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Dec 16th, 2017 at 10:42pm:
also does this mean what I think it means?

Deadly Blades: Your daggers and throwing daggers do an additional +1(W) of damage. You are centered when fighting with daggers.

1. You wont lose stance when you switch to a throwing dagger to proc doubleshot boosts?
2. You can use 10k with throwing daggers if you wanted to?

Unfortunately (stupidly), throwing daggers uncenter you. I complained on main forums that this made no sense but of course I got ignored/shot down.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #162 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 8:31am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 11:39pm:

Works great, similar to quickstrike swaps for melees. after executing the recorded commands I have 8 seconds of 20 dshot. Rapid Throw must be activated before 10k otherwise I lose 10k buff if going out of that order. Manyshot doesn't have that issue and the order will not affect the buff.

On 14 monk builds, using avenger set, a 12 dshot item, 5 from the knife core, + whatever you get for sentient, and all the doubleshot lives, the dshot value should be; 165~ while 10k is active. I am getting 213 while manyshot is active using a bow. 

This also saves 2 feats in deflect and quick draw. Quick Draw shows up in character sheet feat section, but defelect does not. However, i just now tested if the Deflect is working and it does. It also gives a 3rd favored enemy selection ( I picked constructs ). The new feat grants let me take dodge and mobility for the 4 dodge. But taking WF:R and WF:T for 4 RP would be maxing dps.

Overall it's a gain of 5 perma dshot, 20 dshot buff,  6 prr/mrr, 2 feats, and a 3rd favored enemy. Great value for 11 ap. Not sure if it beats harper's 11 dmg, and 2 dex. Will see what i am doing on kobolds come next lama

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #163 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Don't forget the 20 doubleshot does not stack with killer from DWS (both are Morale) meaning you can either drop killer, or just be happy you can get the buff on single targets where Killer isn't feasible to keep stacked up.

Food for thought

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #164 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
The shuri gear from the Old Baba's Hut raid hasn't changed from lam preview #3.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #165 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
shuri gear?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Dec 20th, 2017 at 5:18pm:
shuri gear?

the gear posted in the past few pages of this thread.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #167 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Edited:
Current build: Version 5.2

The Blender v5.1

Race: Halfling
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Class: 20 Monk

Stats:......... (36 pt build)

Strength............6
Dexterity...........20 (+ level ups)
Constitution........8
Intelligence.........12
Wisdom.............18
Charisma............8
(tomes recommended)

Feat Progression:

Level 1   : Point Blank Shot
Level 1(M):Shuriken Expertise
Level 2(M): Precision
Level 3   : Precise Shot
Level 6   : Rapid Shot
Level 6(M):10K Stars
Level 9   : Completionist
Level 12 : Improved Critical
Level 15 : Improved Precise Shot
Level 18 : Weapon Focus Thrown
Level 21 : Overwhelming Critical
Level 24 : Combat Archery
Level 26 : Pierce Silver
Level 27 : Epic DR
Level 28 : Doubleshot
Level 29 : Elusive Target
Level 30 : Sneak of Shadows
Level 30 : Scion of the Ethereal

Skills:
(assumes +6 or better Int tome)
Concentration 23
Diplomacy 23
Heal 11
Hide 23
Listen 3
Spot 23
Swim 23
Tumble 23
UMD 11

Enhancements:

Ninja: 41 AP

Core 6/6
Sneak Attack Training 4/4 (8 pts)
Ninjutsu 4/4 (4 pts)
Stealthy 3/3
Action Boost damage 3/3
Agility 3/3
Sting of the Ninja (2 pts)
+1 DEX
+1 DEX
No Mercy 3/3 (6 pts)
Deadly Striker (2 pts)

Racial: 16 AP

Core 4/5 (6 pts)
Cunning 1/3
Acrobatic 3/3
Nimble Reaction 3/3
Guile 3/3

Harper: 14 AP

Core 2/6 (DEX) (3 pts)
Harper Enchantment (2 pts)
Traveler's Toughness 2/3
Know the Angles 3/3
Versatile Adept 2/3
+1 DEX

Shintao: 1 AP

Core 1/6

Henshin: 9 AP

Core 2/6
Way of the Patient Tortoise (2 pts)
Negotiator 2/3
Contemplation 3/3

Vistani: 11 AP

Core 3/6
Undead Hunter (2 pts)
Mist Stalker I-II (4 pts)
Rapid Throw
Haste Boost 1/3

Epic Destiny: Legendary Dreadnought

Extra AB 3/3
AB: Attack 2/3
+1 Con

+1 Con

Critical Damage 3/3
+1 Con

+1 Con

Devastating Critical (2 pts)
Advancing Blows (2 pts)

Master's Blitz (Resistance) (2 pts)
Pulverizer (2 pts)

Twists: 4/3/1/1/1

Sense Weakness
Whirling Wrists
A Dance of Flowers
Rejuvenation Cocoon
Enlightenment

Dexterity:
20 base
8 tome
7 level
20 gear
9 insight
4 quality
1 exceptional
2 profane
2 completionist
2 racial completionist
2 racial past lives
2 reaper hat
5 reaper enhancements
2 racial ap
2 Harper ap
2 NSpy ap
2 NSpy capstone
2 Filigrees
=94 Standing

4 Tensors
2 ship
2 yugo
2 store pot
=104 Buffed Dex

Gear:
Legendary Executioner's Helm (Helmet): Insightful Deception +7, Relentless Fury, Seeker 17, Green Augment Slot, Against the Slave Lords Set Bonus
Fleetfoot Necklace (Necklace) -- Feat: Wind Through the Trees, Natural Armor Bonus +20, Wisdom +20, Yellow Augment Slot, Green Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Echo of Ravenkind (Trinket) Eternal Holy Burst, True Seeing, Constitution +20, Improved Deception, Yellow Slot, Green Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
The Invisible Cloak of Strahd (Cloak) Invisibility Guard, Nightmare Guard, Deception +17, Magical Sheltering +52, Blue Slot, Green Slot, Silent Avenger Set (Legendary)
Legendary Braided Cutcord (Belt): Quality Dodge +4%, Blurry, Dexterity +19, Quality Dexterity +4, Green Augment Slot, Silent Avenger Set (Legendary)
Legendary Ring of Prowess (Ring): Melee Power +8, Ranged Power +8, Deadly +14, Accuracy 28, Green Augment Slot
(SWAP: Legendary Perfect Pinnacle) because fight club
Legendary Crumbling Gloves (Gloves): Insightful Dexterity +9, Quality Intelligence +4, Insightful Physical Sheltering +24, Blue Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Slave craft ring (Fortification/ Hide 22/Devotion Lore/Q Con 4/Green Slot/Against the Slave Lords Set Bonus)
Legendary Shadow's Footsteps (Boots): Dexterity +19, Insightful Dodge +9%, Doubleshot 12%, Distant Diversion +31, Yellow Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Slave craft Bracers (False Life 68/Resistance 14/Tendon Slice 14/Q Wis 4/Green Slot/Against the Slave Lords Set Bonus)
Legendary Negotiator's Spectacles (Goggles): Linguistics 10% (cooldowns), Diplomacy +22, Quality Diplomacy +5, Subtle Target (-100% weapon threat gen for 20 secs), Green Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Patience Through Peril (Cloth Armor) +15 AC, Deathblock, Ghostly, Physical Sheltering +52, Profane Well-Rounded +2, Blue Slot, Green Slot, Silent Avenger Set (Legendary)
Epic Purifying Quiver (Quiver): Blunted Ammunition, Burning Ammunition - 1d8
Complete Thunderforged Kama (150 Devotion, 35% Armor Piercing, Draconic Reinvigoration)
(SWAP: Rebellion (-25% threat, Sneak Attack +5, Improved Deception, Armor Piercing 20%, red slot w/ devotion slotted, adds implement bonus)) (Note to self: research average damage of Echo of the Sunsword's  Brazen Brilliance proc)
Spite, the Fractured Shards (Shuriken) 7[1d2+3]+15, 19-20/x2, Glass Shards, Keen V, Sovereign Disruption, Hemorrhaging, Returning, Purple Slot, Red Slot
(SWAP: Spite, but with different filigree)

Spite set 1: Deadly Rain/Long Shadow
Deadly Rain
2 Pieces: +5 Ranged Power
3 Pieces: +2 Damage
4 Pieces: +3% Chance to Deflect Missiles
5 Pieces: When you use an action boost, gain +20 Ranged power for 20 seconds (100% uptime, 23.5 mins of action boost per rest before reinvigoration)

Deadly Rain: +1 Dexterity      +2 PRR
Deadly Rain: +3 Ranged Power      +2 Ranged Power
Deadly Rain: +1 to hit and damage      +2 PRR
Deadly Rain: +2 to critical confirmation rolls and damage      +2 PRR
Deadly Rain: +3 Physical Resistance Rating      +2 MRR

The Long Shadow
2 Pieces: +5 Melee and Ranged Power

The Long Shadow: +1 Dexterity      +2 PRR
The Long Shadow: +3 Ranged Power      +2 Ranged Power

Spite set 2: Nystul's/Celerity/Twilight
Nystul's Mystical Defense
2 Pieces: +5 Magical Resistance Rating
3 Pieces: +1 to all saving throws.
4 Pieces: +100 Hit Points
5 Pieces: Your Max MRR Cap is increased by 40.

Nystul's Mystical Defense: +1 Constitution      +2 PRR
Nystul's Mystical Defense: Fire Absorption      +5% Fire Absorption      +2 MRR
Nystul's Mystical Defense: Electric Absorption      +5% Electrical Absorption      +2 MRR
Nystul's Mystical Defense: Cold Absorption      +5% Cold Absorption      +2 MRR
Nystul's Mystical Defense: Acid Absorption      +5% Acid Absorption      +2 MRR

Celerity: +1% Dodge and Maximum Dodge      +2 MRR

Twilight's Cloak: +1% Dodge and Maximum Dodge      +2 PRR

3-piece Legendary Silent Avenger set
15% Artifact Bonus to Doublestrike and Doubleshot.
+3 Sneak Attack Dice.
+25% Artifact bonus to Fortification Bypass.
+10% Artifact bonus to Damage vs. Helpless Opponents.

5-piece Legendary Adherent of the Mists set
+20 Profane Bonus to Physical Resistance Rating.
+20 Profane Bonus to Positive, Negative, and Repair Healing Amplification.
+10 Profane Bonus to Melee and Ranged Power.
+20 Profane Bonus to Universal Spell Power.

3-piece Slaver's Might set
+2 artifact bonus to Melee Power/Ranged Power
+2 artifact bonus to Deadly

Augments: (16 + 3 red)
Draconic Soul Gem
Globe of Imperial Blood
The Master's Gift
Golem's Heart
Wizardry 250
Protection 8
Good Luck 2
Blindness Immunity
Fear Immunity
Heal 15
Spot 15
Concentration 15
Striding 30
Spooky WIS 2
Spooky INT 2
Vitality 20

Reds:
Spite - Deconstructor, Meteoric Star (Slot in Adamantine, Cold Iron, etc, as needed if you don't have Arti scrolls)
TF - Meridian Fragment
Rebellion - Devotion 114 (Adds Implement bonus)

Math goes here:
Code
Select All
175.5 average base sneak attack (15d6 + 82 hide mod + 14 SoS boost + 27 from deception) * 6.22 (1.5 * 348 RP=522 effective RP)= 1091.61 * 4 (200% ANT/SE + 100% DS) = 4366.44 * 1.05 relentless fury = 4584.762 of just sneak attack damage per animation. (no helpless) * 2.75 (helpless mod) = 12608.0955

10.3[d2+3] + 21 enhancement + 47 dex + 15 KtA +19 deadly + 5 Advancing Blows + 4 ninjutsu + 3 monk PLs = 155.35 * 1.75 (crit profile) = 271.8625+27.5 (25 seeker) = 299.3625 * 4.48 (RP) = 1341.144 * 4 (ANT/SE/DS) = 5364.576 * 1.05 relentless fury = 5632.8048 red name * 2.75 (helpless) = 15490.2132

plus

9 Hemorrhaging + 10.5 CW Ruby + 30 sting + 4.5 quiver + 15 FC + 1100 glass shards = 1164.5 * 4 (ANT/SE/DS) = 4658 * 1.2 vulnerable = 5589.6

= 15807.1668 average red name damage per animation while auto attacking
x1.4 animations per second = 22130.03352 red name auto attack damage per second

=33687.9087 average trash mob damage per animation while auto attacking
x1.4 animations per second = 47163.07218 trash mob auto attack damage per second

100% base + 100% ANT + 100% SE + 100% DS = 4 * 1.4 animation rate = 5.6 attacks per second.
Improved Deception uptime = 98.5%

Crit = 15-20x3 (19-20x5)
Sneak Attack dice = 15d6+123
44% Dodge
10% incorporeal
20% perma blurry (clickies for 50%)
214 Armor Class
100% Doubleshot
163 Hide
318 Ranged Power
105% Fortification Bypass
1665-1795 Hit Points
241 PRR
50-90 MRR
104 Dex
78 Wis
59-60 Con

Code
Select All
Dodge: 9 insight + 4 quality + 2 Combat Archery + 3 Past Life + 6 monk levels + 8 reaper ap + 12 Grand Ocean stance= 44%

Max Dodge: 25 base + 2 guild + 3 Ninja + 3 racial + 3 reaper ap + 8 Grand Ocean stance = 44% Dodge

Sneak Attack:
4d6 ninja
5d6 capstone
3d6 silent avenger
3d6 racial
17 deception
7 insightful deception
82 scion of ethereal
3 rogue past life
= 15d6+109

Wisdom:
18 base
8 tome
2 completionist
2 racial completionist
2 reaper hat
20 enhancement
2 insightful
4 quality
2 profane
1 exceptional
2 racial past life
2 spooky
2 NS capstone
5 reaper ap
=72 standing

2 guild ship
2 yugo
2 store pot
=78 buffed Wis

Doubleshot:
10 feat
9 EPL stance
50 10k stars (20 monk levels * 5 /50% uptime)
12 enhancement item
2 guild
15 artifact
5 vistani
=100% average Doubleshot

Hide
23 ranks
10 epic
47 dex
22 competence
2 luck
2 completionist
2 racial completionist
1 profane
4 morale
4 scion of ethereal
3 NS stealthy
3 ship buff
31 sneak of shadows
5 inherent
4 size
=163 hide 

Ranged Power:
30 epic
18 LD
2 WF
24 reaper ap
26 Mythic
39 10k avg
8 item
2 harper
2 artifact
10 profane
70 blitz
45 archer's focus
40 filigree
2 inherent
=318 RP

Fort Bypass:
25 precision
25 silent avenger
5 guild buff
35 armor piercing
=90% passive

15 Destruction
=105% active fortification bypass

Helpless bonus damage:
50 base
50 combat brute
30 no mercy
30 sense weakness
10 silent avenger
5 ship buff
=275% damage

Con:
8 base
20 enhancement
8 tome
4 Quality
2 insight (augment)
2 completionist
2 racial completionist
2 racial past lives
2 reaper hat
2 profane
2 guild
1 exceptional
4 LD
0-1 filigree
=59-60 Con

HP:
160 heroic levels
100 epic levels
720-750 con
135 EPLs
68 false life
30 pl barb
10 argo favor
20 vitality (augment)
20 guild
20 tortoise
10 harper
40 heroic durability
272 reaper ap
60 LD
0-100 filigree
=1665-1795 HP

PRR:
36 PLs
52 sheltering
2 inherent
16 mythic
24 reaper ap
20 profane
11 filigree
24 insight
6 mist stalker
10 epic DR
30 blitz
10 henshin
=241 PRR

MRR:
18 PLs
52 Sheltering
2 inherent
16 mythic
2-15 filigree
30 blitz
6 mist stalker
= 50 (capped) - 90 (capped w/ nystul's)

AC:
10 base
47 dex
31 wis
1 size
11 monk levels
15 armor
4 shield (clicky/wand)
45 EPLs
10 insight
20 natural
8 deflection
6 guild
6 alchemical
=214 AC

Int:
12 base
8 tome
2 completionist
2 racial completionist
2 reaper hat
4 quality
2 profane
1 exceptional
2 racial past life
2 spooky
2 insight
=39 standing

15 enhancement
7 insightful
2 exceptional
=60 on swap

« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2018 at 11:01am by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #168 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
nice I was waiting to see what you would come up with for RP version.

Are you macro'ing the swap for morale doubleshot? I found with the new swap cooldown it's pretty meh, you get like 7 seconds of it and you have to stop attacking for almost 3 of those.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #169 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
It doesn't really matter, since I still want 11 in Vistani and the only other thing to waste points on is acrobatics or whatever, but I've been meaning to experiment and see if there's any trick to bypass the cooldown a la action boost -> cleave.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #170 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:09am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:03pm:
It doesn't really matter, since I still want 11 in Vistani and the only other thing to waste points on is acrobatics or whatever, but I've been meaning to experiment and see if there's any trick to bypass the cooldown a la action boost -> cleave.

"wasted vistani ap"

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #171 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
elusive target, pierce silver, and epic damage reduction? what is this garbage? you jump on the haterade wagon and then post this complete and utter trash? gtfo lets see some videos mate. nut up already you faggot bitch.
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:09pm by Sergod »  

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #172 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
wont back his shit talk up. confirmed faggot

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #173 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 11:46am
Print Post  
we know you crave attention, I'm sorry you feel like we aren't giving enough of it to you.

You're more likely to get the taken seriously and be given the attention you crave if you constructively participate. Like this:

Personally I'd swap 18 Wisdom for 14 and put the rest in Con for a little more HP. You can argue the HP aren't enough to matter, but neither is the 4 RP during 10k.

Pierce Silver I understand as it prevents needing to swap for much lower DPS in a fair amount of content and there's literally nothing else that's worth taking at 26.

Epic DR in this case takes him from 231 to 241 PRR, which reduces damage taken by just around 1% (30.3% to 29.4%).

If you think you have unlimited access to haste through pots or clickies, this is a toss up for me between some other defensive choices like an Epic Save (maybe Fort). I usually take Blinding Speed because it's simply one less thing to have to remember and keep buffed.

I do like Elusive Target at 29 over Harbinger. Harbinger even with 350 MP/RP is only ~40 damage a shuriken fully scaled. That's pretty insignificant honestly. Whereas 5% overall more effective Dodge/Dodge Cap from Elusive Target is a pretty big benefit for a feat slot.
« Last Edit: Feb 16th, 2018 at 11:46am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #174 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Blinding speed gives significantly more attack speed than haste...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26
Send TopicPrint