Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Purey Shuri (Read 132092 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Purey Shuri
Reply #50 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:13pm:
If memory serves correctly, the doubleshot and ranged power from the Dynamistic Quiver don't stack with the cc crafted doubleshot and the ranged power on Ring of Prowess.  While the 1d10 the Quiver of Poison isn't much, it's better than nothing.

It should not stack, but that set up doesn't have doubleshot or ranged power boost anywhere else.

Digimonk wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:13pm:
This really highlights how little it's worth all the gear tetris and additional farming for such minor upgrades since SSG insists on randomizing which stats go in which slots with every update instead of making them linear and consistent...

Yeah, small increases at best. few % points. If the Pinnacle ring stays functional then it becomes worth to redo the gear sets.

This system would work if they stopped obsoleting shit every 6 months. Would be a rewarding system to parse through and etch out slight advantages and preferences. But as it is now it's just fucking musical chairs for no random reason. Did you see the abjuration item? All 3 bonuses to abjure dc on it+ spell pen... Who the fuck uses abjuration? When am I ever going to try to battle inflated mob CRs with a goddamn dispel spell.... What kind of person makes an item that, if made with any of the other  schools, would be an item players would love. Instead I get the sick Dispel build gear, bro. That no one will ever use. How could you make vendor trash and sit there like throwing steaming piles of garbage is creative "tough choices" ?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #51 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
I think lifestealing is 25% chance to drain 1d3 levels. Which makes it ~1.98 levels per crit * .25 = .5 levels per crit. All modified of course by your crit profile.

Enervation I think is

Crippling Flames or what the fuck ever it's called is 2 levels on a vorp.

Obviously Endless Night ruby is 1 level on a vorp.

Enervation on Greensteel is still not known to me. DDOWiki list it as 1d4 neg levels per hit, 5% chance,
or .125 neg levels per hit.

(http://ddowiki.com/page/Altar_of_Devastation_-_Manufactured_Ingredient_Recipes)

In the formula legend upper left substitute 3.6 for whatever throw rate you want between 3 and 4, the way I spelled it out isn't intuitive. In the formulas for the chart the X axis is throw rate.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:52pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 5:59pm:
Why not Crippling Flames and a level drain Aug on TF T3? That's what I always used.

If the mob is immune to vorpal but can be negged then crippling flames is the better weapon.

harharharhar wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 5:59pm:
Also, I made but never tested an enervation shuriken to try and figure out the actual proc rate. Does anyone know for sure? I think it's 33% on crit but I don't actually know for certain

Last time I used heroic enervation was during druid treasure property glitch. It procs way more than 5%. It was the best property to slap onto a whirlwind because of the constant proc. 25-33 would match my eye test from memory. trap the soul is probably like 2-3%.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #53 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
so purely for neg levels you want TF T3 or for pure thrower LifeStealing on a Corm weapon works good.

For high reapers is vorp really better than more neg levels? Asking for friend

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #54 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
Dawn bringer is a significantly reduced amount of neg levels from all other options, though lifestealing with a shitty crit profile is not far behind.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:49pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:45pm:
For high reapers is vorp really better than more neg levels?

Generally. If you can shave of 3k from most reasonable mobs it will be faster once the trash is under 3k hps to vorpal than it would be to try and level drain a mob to 0 cr.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/407401-Negative-Level-Max-HP-Effect-on...

but to start with against huge inflated trash then more negs first beats out vorpal items.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:53pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #56 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Ok so the next question is: is the DPS from dawnbringer lower enough than a TF T3/Crippling Flames and Ruby Slotted that Sov vorp would get outdone.

Proc damage is higher for TF, but 3000 damage on a high skull reaper is a lot.

TF T3 does 27.1% of a mobs life on a Vorpal (10%+10% of 90% of health or 9%+10% of what's left which is 81% or 8.1%)

For high reaper skulls in Epics where mob HP is inflated it might actually be worth level draining with a TF weapon (3x faster than just the ruby alone) and then switching to Dawnbringer to mop up
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2017 at 7:06pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #57 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 12:28am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:39pm:
This system would work if they stopped obsoleting shit every 6 months. Would be a rewarding system to parse through and etch out slight advantages and preferences. But as it is now it's just fucking musical chairs for no random reason. Did you see the abjuration item? All 3 bonuses to abjure dc on it+ spell pen... Who the fuck uses abjuration? When am I ever going to try to battle inflated mob CRs with a goddamn dispel spell.... What kind of person makes an item that, if made with any of the other  schools, would be an item players would love. Instead I get the sick Dispel build gear, bro. That no one will ever use. How could you make vendor trash and sit there like throwing steaming piles of garbage is creative "tough choices" ?

Exactly.  Abjuration focus is so LOL. 

Only reason I can think that the devs continue to spend coding time making useless named items like that is because they personally think it's useful, which says worlds about their lack of practical, in-game knowledge and builds.  Which in turns says worlds about why we have some of the utterly terrible problems we currently have in DDO.

I was thinking about it the other day and came to the realization that I like DDO in spite of the ways SSG continues to screw it up.  Compared to games like Path of Exile where I like them more because of the changes the devs make it's kind of sad.  It also says a lot about the potential DDO still has if the devs did things differently.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #58 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 12:52pm:
Does it makes sense in high reaper to use heroic gs triple positive? A holy, good burst/blast greater disruption?

Doesn't GS disruption have a will save? People mainly used it for the damage dice.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:39pm:
What kind of person makes an item that, if made with any of the other  schools, would be an item players would love.

Yep. SSG could easily remedy the situation by having multiple schools combined under a single effect.  For example, using this purely as illustrative:

SSG could add an item with spell focus for one school, and the schools adjacent to it.  So that Abjuration item could instead be spell focus for to Abjuration, Conjuration and Enchantment.  Kinda like how Magic the Gathering has cards with complementary colors (RBU, RGW, etc).  They were so close by adding Illusionary Death (Illusion+Necro) but that only affects casting level.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:54pm:
Yep. SSG could easily remedy the situation by having multiple schools combined under a single effect.  For example, using this purely as illustrative:

SSG could add an item with spell focus for one school, and the schools adjacent to it.  So that Abjuration item could instead be spell focus for to Abjuration, Conjuration and Enchantment.  Kinda like how Magic the Gathering has cards with complementary colors (RBU, RGW, etc).  They were so close by adding Illusionary Death (Illusion+Necro) but that only affects casting level.

All great ideas, but they never do it. And so we end up getting that dope as fuck item to finally make that Greater Glyph of Warding build you've been wanting to make.

I guess Banishment ( in particular because it is AoE ) and Dismissal would be good but for some reason the mobs save against it more than they should be. Necro fort saves somehow work better than Banishment when using a relatively close DC. Even versus high fort save mobs like Acid Wit acid-earth elementals. It should be glaringly more effective to Banish than it is to Necro them, when considering will saves on elementals are lower than fortitude saves. And some quests they cannot be banished from.

An entire other rant on how they need to update the spells, schools, and spellbooks. While we are at it get a feat pass, but continue telling us how "tough choices" they are. The feat fix should be short because only really the saves and skills feats are trash in ddo. The spells need a lot of work.

They're going to have to gratify harder than that. They make items that no one will use. No one in the future either. What kind of future builds are they building for then? How long do they think they got? I recall steelstar is the dev with the quote in his sig about how they don't only create things for builds right now. How passive aggressive and sensitive can he be? Can we just get some items that would be liked by players. Just go a little meta and drop something for the popular builds. Cater to your audience a little?

You're right about the orb being a good drop for the meta. So were the reaper daggers we got from mabar. They did try to make a staff one time. They got brave and put fire/lit/acid spell lore onto a staff. Then added glaciation spell power. Not lore. When the forums asked why they would so such a blatantly dick-headed thing, the devs responded by removing glaciation power from the nothing-to-do-with-ice-staff. And never completed the item as a staff of elements. They pulled a "I'm taking my ball and going home" over a petty thing like glaciation lore....

Edit : Found the quote from NoWorries https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/476542-U32-Named-Loot-First-Look?p=584...

"Very powerful item" lololo
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2017 at 8:39pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #61 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 1:37am
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:54pm:

WTH are you thinking?  Proposing good ideas for DDO?  Keep that kind of shit up and they'll probably ban you.   Well first, they'll wait until you lost half your gear in a TR, then they'll ban you.

You are entirely overqualified to ever work at SSG.  Please don't waste their time by applying or anything.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #62 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 11:33am
Print Post  
Banishment and Dismissal use a special DC formula that takes into account the difference between the mob's level/HD/CR and the caster's caster level. This works fine on normal, but on elite/reaper where CRs quickly outpace PC level it is not uncommon at all for that difference to be 20+ making what would normally be a no-fail DC into an always-fail DC.

I mean max abjuration CL is what? 30ish? You're just not going to see any outsiders under CR 50 in LE/endgame reaper.

I don't think there is even a small window at level 7 when Dismissal first becomes available to use it on weak will mobs on elite+. Maybe if you specialized in abjuration, but that's just not worth it.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 8:22pm:
An entire other rant on how they need to update the spells, schools, and spellbooks. [...] The spells need a lot of work.

Someone asked Jerry about revamping/revisiting spells on a live stream. Not a surprise, it isn't on their radar.

Quote:
While we are at it get a feat pass, but continue telling us how "tough choices" they are. The feat fix should be short because only really the saves and skills feats are trash in ddo.

They can't fix skill feats, because the way to fix it was done in Pathfinder: +3 to a skill if under 10 ranks, +6 to a skill if at least 10 ranks. 

Here's a quick way to fix the heroic save feats: Start adding those feats to items.  At least then they would get some use.

Quote:
They make items that no one will use. No one in the future either. What kind of future builds are they building for then?

I've always had this question too.  When you look at a game like WoW, it's obvious how they expect players to gear a given archetype because the best gear drops in raids.  Dungeons are simply a gearing step to get into raiding.  DDO doesn't have enough raid content to support that trend.  Not only that, but it's not clear how DDO devs expect players to gear up a typical archetype.  I have yet to ever see a dev post something like "This is the gear for TWF we balance the game around" or "This is the gearset for blaster toons we balance the game around".

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 1:41pm:
I have yet to ever see a dev post something like "This is the gear for TWF we balance the game around" or "This is the gearset for blaster toons we balance the game around".

Because they don't play the game. But also wow has so much stats. From Item Level ranks to deep individual advance stats that can be sorted by numerous categories. It's the MLB of MMOS. I looked up dps rankings for this patch and could see how better balanced builds were against one another than ddo. There was a spread of 25 builds that had 1.5m to 1.3m dps vs bosses. In ddo this isn't the case. it would be closer to a few builds at 1.5m and then the rest are half that or less.
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2017 at 2:25pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #65 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 3:39am
Print Post  
After testing SD vs FoTW, imma have to agree with Jak LOL. Especially for high skull reaper content. Fury's just plain better.
SoS->10K->Damage boost->unbdridled-> Sniper shot, Pin, etc tears bosses like a paper-shredder.

I have seen the light!

HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE BE FURY!!!

Grin  Grin  Grin

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #66 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Bosses are easy.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #67 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:14am:
Bosses are easy.

Kiting 1-2 min vs Kiting 10-15. Ba dum tss.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #68 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:10pm:
Kiting

Because no one will group with you?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #69 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:52am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:00am:
Because no one will group with you?

Hah, are you tryna be witty with me?

Doesn't matter tho, in party, out of party, Fury's just plain better. Sorry

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #70 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:52am:
Hah, are you tryna be witty with me?

Doesn't matter tho, in party, out of party, Fury's just plain better. Sorry

he will never admit it but it's ok, the alternative is still really good. Just not as good

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 1:27am:
Think i have a shuri set done.

armor toee res +12 fort 150
off hand toee parry 6/ swap lgs 15/7 int for kta
mainhand vac lgs/ dawnbringer

hands new I dex 9 gloves
neck epic golden guile imp decep/ghostly/bluff 20
ring 1 new pinnacle ring
ring 2 profane

head executioner's helm
trinket cc devotion/ hamp/ ins con
wrists* slaver 45 sheltering/ deception 14/ tendon slice 14/4 q dex
back cc cloak spell saves/ dodge / ins mrr
waist* slaver belt  17 con/ AP 14/ 22 hide/ 4 q con
feet new dex 19 boots
eyes cc wis/ TSight/ I wis
quiver grim barret

Back to the drawing board now that Silent Avenger 2pc bonus is now 20% artifiact doublestrike.  With the 20 WIS neck as part of the set bonus, that's a strong contender for one of the two pieces.  Also, with 12% doublestrike and 20 DEX on goggles availalble, that throws another wrench into this.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 6:13pm:
Back to the drawing board now that Silent Avenger 2pc bonus is now 20% artifiact doublestrike.  With the 20 WIS neck as part of the set bonus, that's a strong contender for one of the two pieces.  Also, with 12% doublestrike and 20 DEX on goggles availalble, that throws another wrench into this.

I figured we would have to after they released the raid items. At least we know the items to build around now. The Avenger set is sick. But it's only light armor and belt as far as I can tell?

Edit: nvm

Fleetfoot Necklace
Necklace
Silent Avenger Set****
Superior Reinforced Fists
Feat: Wind Through the Trees
Natural Armor Bonus +20
Wisdom +20
Yellow Augment Slot
Green Augment Slot

Silent Avenger Set:

Mist-laden Vestment: Light Armor
Fortification (Heroic: +77%) (Legendary: +202%)
Parrying (Heroic: +2) (Legendary: +9)
Physical Sheltering (Heroic: +14) (Legendary: +50)
Insightful Resistance (Heroic: +2) (Legendary: +7)
Green Augment Slot

Braided Cutcord: Belt
Quality Dodge (Heroic: +1%) (Legendary: +4%)
Blurry
Deathblock
Diversion (Heroic: +9%) (Legendary: +31%)
Green Augment Slot

The belt and necklace are the going to be staples for every ranged and melee build. Who passes up 20 artifact dstrike/shot?
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2017 at 6:37pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #73 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 6:30pm:
I figured we would have to after they released the raid items. At least we know the items to build around now. The Avenger set is sick. But it's only light armor and belt as far as I can tell?

Edit: nvm

Fleetfoot Necklace
Necklace
Silent Avenger Set****
Superior Reinforced Fists
Feat: Wind Through the Trees
Natural Armor Bonus +20
Wisdom +20
Yellow Augment Slot
Green Augment Slot

Silent Avenger Set:

Mist-laden Vestment: Light Armor
Fortification (Heroic: +77%) (Legendary: +202%)
Parrying (Heroic: +2) (Legendary: +9)
Physical Sheltering (Heroic: +14) (Legendary: +50)
Insightful Resistance (Heroic: +2) (Legendary: +7)
Green Augment Slot

Braided Cutcord: Belt
Quality Dodge (Heroic: +1%) (Legendary: +4%)
Blurry
Deathblock
Diversion (Heroic: +9%) (Legendary: +31%)
Green Augment Slot

The belt and necklace are the going to be staples for every ranged and melee build. Who passes up 20 artifact dstrike/shot?

Yeah that set bonus is awesome for sure. ALTHOUGH that belt is fucking horrible. I mean, blurry? Barf. Quality Dodge? Ok whatever. Deathblock? Again, WTF. and then 1 goddamn green Augment slot. Pretty painful. Maybe Diversion is important for someone but if you're a thrower worth a shit you are only going to be shedding aggro with (Improved)/Deception and Sniper, or blinds.

The necklace is tolerable because of the nice Wisdom Score and two slots but honestly the Wisdom score is really only relevant to 10k and over a slavers it's only 3RP. I haven't looked at gear in a long time, especially since the AA nerf, so I could be wrong, but you might be able to gear stronger than a wasted belt slot and +20 Wisdom, versus any other top gear Belt and Necklace combo (eGG is more DPS than both of these items on it's own). 

However, obviously that 20% Artifact Double shot is juicy. But the question is if it's worth the trade off. If you're sitting at 90 Dex end game on a thrower, and let's say 53% Doubleshot (3xEPL, 10 Feat, 20% DWS, 12 Gear)  + 35% Average from 70% in 10k, =88% Doubleshot.

1+.9+.9+.88=3.68 Shuriken's per throw. If you add that 20% Artifact, you're increasing your total DPS/throwrate by about 5.4% (.2/3.68). So if you we're going to gear without the set bonus, that's what you have to make up. The increased SA damage from Imp Deception on Golden Guile might come close on it's own. -61% threat gen is nice I guess from the set and the Belt, but it's not the same as Improved Deception. I guess you could argue for Raids it's worth it but probably not while solo'ing.

Honestly, they did a decent job of making this probably best in slot, but not necessarily. Color me impressed.
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2017 at 7:34pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 7:34pm:
Yeah that set bonus is awesome for sure. ALTHOUGH that belt is fucking horrible. I mean, blurry? Barf. Quality Dodge? Ok whatever. Deathblock? Again, WTF. and then 1 goddamn green Augment slot. Pretty painful. Maybe Diversion is important for someone but if you're a thrower worth a shit you are only going to be shedding aggro with (Improved)/Deception and Sniper, or blinds.

The necklace is tolerable because of the nice Wisdom Score and two slots but honestly the Wisdom score is really only relevant to 10k and over a slavers it's only 3RP. I haven't looked at gear in a long time, especially since the AA nerf, so I could be wrong, but you might be able to gear stronger than a wasted belt slot and +20 Wisdom, versus any other top gear Belt and Necklace combo (eGG is more DPS than both of these items on it's own). 

However, obviously that 20% Artifact Double shot is juicy. But the question is if it's worth the trade off. If you're sitting at 90 Dex end game on a thrower, and let's say 53% Doubleshot (3xEPL, 10 Feat, 20% DWS, 12 Gear)  + 35% Average from 70% in 10k, =88% Doubleshot.

1+.9+.9+.88=3.68 Shuriken's per throw. If you add that 20% Artifact, you're increasing your total DPS/throwrate by about 5.4% (.2/3.68). So if you we're going to gear without the set bonus, that's what you have to make up. The increased SA damage from Imp Deception on Golden Guile might come close on it's own. -61% threat gen is nice I guess from the set and the Belt, but it's not the same as Improved Deception. I guess you could argue for Raids it's worth it but probably not while solo'ing.

Honestly, they did a decent job of making this probably best in slot, but not necessarily. Color me impressed.

there is also the goggles and a robe that offers the set bonus.

Van Richten's Spectacles
Goggles
Silent Avenger Set***
Dexterity +20
Reflex Saves +16
Doubleshot +12
Magical Sheltering +52
Blue Augment Slot
Green Augment Slot

Patience Through Peril
Clothing
Silent Avenger Set***
Deathblock
Ghostly
Physical Sheltering +52
Profane Well Rounded
Blue Augment Slot
Green Augment Slot

So it has to be eye slot, which is dope as fuck and the neck slot. equip the neck with insightful wisdom 2 augment and it's 22 wisdom. same as a 15/7 item.

improved deception and ghostly are hard to slot. prolly end up using the new trinket :
Echo of Ravenkind
Trinket
Herald of Dawn Set
Eternal Holy Burst While you are wearing this item, your melee, ranged, and unarmed attacks gain the Holy Burst ability. (This weapon is holy. The weapon deals an additional 1 to 6 good damage each hit. In addition, critical hits deal an additional 1 to 10 good damage for weapons with a x2 critical multiplier, 2 to 20 for a x3 critical multiplier and 3 to 30 for a x4 multiplier.)
True Seeing
Constitution +20
Improved Deception
Yellow Augment Slot
Green Augment Slot

If the ring stays unnerfed then it's also a bis item. so is the profane and q deadly ring. we could just also give up the belt slot instead of the neck. take the quality dodge and not have to fuck around slotting ghostly and improved deception items. keep the EGG slam the belt and goggles on and work from there? Or neck + goggles + new trinket + ghostly item somewhere ( or man up and take the feat while spamming Shadow Veil).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26
Send TopicPrint