Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) jakee goes nanners (Read 11988 times)
Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

jakee goes nanners
Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/488247-DDO-Devs-Myopia-and-Hiatus

I thought it was funny >.> maybe someone else does too

IP Logged

hydra
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: jakee goes nanners
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
I have had my disagreements with him over the years; he isn't wrong about this.

Anybody who disagree with him on this issue has their head so far up their ass its dumbfounding.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:48pm
Print Post  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
What's the stealth tree nerf he is talking about?

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
What got changed with druids? He differentiates between druids and wolves obviously

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
hydra wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:48pm:
I have had my disagreements with him over the years; he isn't wrong about this.

Anybody who disagree with him on this issue has their head so far up their ass its dumbfounding.

He could have made his original post a lite better and more clearly if he said, This is only about the AA active abilities

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
If you didn't think that the Arcane Archer tree was going to be segregated to bows only you're straight up fuckin retarded.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
he's not wrong. racial heroic reaper grind is trash. there are only crossbows and dc casters in every group. considering all the players who used to post builds and speed runs have quit.... build diversity is dead. how long until you burn out on the 4~ builds for racial reaper, over and over? quest immersion has been destroyed because sev and co are fucking retards. There has not been an interesting piece of loot made since before motu. main reason I haven't quit is because my friends still play.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #8 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/488247-DDO-Devs-Myopia-and-Hiatus

I thought it was funny >.> maybe someone else does too

People who are bad at this game and only know how to copy builds agree with you.

That is NOT the team I want to be on or supported by.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #9 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:52pm:
What got changed with druids? He differentiates between druids and wolves obviously

no, I'm specifically talking about people taking druid levels to be a wolf as being the only reason anyone would ever be a druid

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 2:52pm:
by the way I avoid groups you are in gramh because you're a fucking worthless filthy casual piker. Iv'e played with you, and you are a human dumpster fire

so you know of my work! but obviously you've not played with me >.>

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 2:21pm:
he's not wrong. racial heroic reaper grind is trash. there are only crossbows and dc casters in every group. considering all the players who used to post builds and speed runs have quit.... build diversity is dead. how long until you burn out on the 4~ builds for racial reaper, over and over? quest immersion has been destroyed because sev and co are fucking retards. There has not been an interesting piece of loot made since before motu. main reason I haven't quit is because my friends still play.    

Game fucking sucks now.  I haven't logged since April.  Haven't missed it once.

Kinda sad, been playing for a long time.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #12 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
ive been catching no end of shit for this post, in PMs mostly on the main boards from filthy casuals. Apparently there's some fanboi fucking circle jerk on DDO Discord about me not knowing how to play DDO or some fucking nonsense.

Sorry to bomb so hard on you Graham but I dont have time to parse through the hate and the good natured ribbing as I'm actually at work and kind of sort of busy

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #13 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 3:49pm
Print Post  

thanks dude.

for all those people cheering the death of superior thrower builds, enjoy getting closer and closer to garbage WoW in DDO.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #14 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
Cheering for death of throwers? 

Fuck that, I'm cheering for the death of DDO

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #15 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
He's not wrong, he's just going about it all wrong.  And he's forgetting (or not caring because he is "quitting") what board he is on.

His biggest problem isn't that he doesn't know thrower builds really well and doesn't have good ideas about how to balance/improve them, it's his ginormous ego and junior high maturity level.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #16 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Rumors of thrower's death are greatly exaggerated.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #17 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 4:29pm:
Rumors of thrower's death are greatly exaggerated.

SobSob still claiming he invented the Shuri build like a broken record.

What a shameless egotistical cunt.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #18 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 4:19pm:
He's not wrong, he's just going about it all wrong.  And he's forgetting (or not caring because he is "quitting") what board he is on.

His biggest problem isn't that he doesn't know thrower builds really well and doesn't have good ideas about how to balance/improve them, it's his ginormous ego and junior high maturity level. 

the floor is literally being mopped with your face right now on the motherboard by superior posters to you like Morro, and by people like Rubbins here.

You need to back the fuck off with your holier than thou "this is how we should talk children" fucking condescending fuckery. I post how I post. I made one about what changes they should make using flowery asshole licking language and kind pleasantries which you also, surprise surprise, seemed to have not fucking read.

The thread you waded into and proceeded to not read and humiliate yourself in is where I get to sound off on their latest round of self inflicted headshot changes. I don't give a shit if you like the tone.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:29pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #19 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
the floor is literally being mopped with your face right now on the motherboard by superior posters to you like Morro, and by people like Rubbins here.

You need to back the fuck off with your holier than thou "this is how we should talk children" fucking condescending fuckery. I post how I post. I made one about what changes they should make using flowery asshole licking language and kind pleasantries which you also, surprise surprise, seemed to have not fucking read.

The thread you waded into and proceeded to not read and humiliate yourself in is where I get to sound off on their latest round of self inflicted headshot changes. I don't give a shit if you like the tone.

Lol.  I have no idea who you are or what you are talking about.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #20 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
I think Jakee needs to review this instructional video:

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
sorry to make it sound like i was jumping on the hate bandwagon, that would make it seem like i actually cared what the devs do to the game at this point (i lost interest when they added epic destinies) now i'm just happy that they keep my boredom and waiting for good games to come out satisfied with repetitive meaningless bullshit that i need to achieve to make my life feel like it has meaning.

I just get a giggle when FoTM type builds get whacked and everyone scurries like ants trying to find where the new safe thing to play is. It comes from playing bad on Guild Wars for so long and watching every FoTM build get bashed to pieces by the devs on a bi-weekly basis to keep PVP flourishing (those damn sneaky Koreans always had the best team setups)

also, karatemack totally dissed up a storm on jakee on the discord >.> which was kinda funny considering who it was coming from.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2017 at 8:18pm by »  

IP Logged

Jeff_Stryker
Waterworks Kobold

Zero

Reply #22 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 6:51am
Print Post  
Content is stupid therefore requirements are stupid therefore balance is stupid.  Welcome
to Gauntlet online.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #23 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:32am
Print Post  

I gave up on reaper.  For a solo melee player, it's insanely boring.  It's do-able, but it becomes a total freaking crawl trying to avoid mobs.  Plus if 3 reapers spawn down a hall and it's only you and your hire, you're going to have a bad time.

I can see where it might be fun for the brilliant "I put all my points in one stat" builds, but I found it slow and boring as snot.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:46am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:32am:
I gave up on reaper.  For a solo melee player, it's insanely boring.  It's do-able, but it becomes a total freaking crawl trying to avoid mobs.  Plus if 3 reapers spawn down a hall and it's only you and your hire, you're going to have a bad time.

I can see where it might be fun for the brilliant "I put all my points in one stat" builds, but I found it slow and boring as snot.

The entire game has devolved.  It's at an invertebrate stage now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint