Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Soul Gem Farming? (Read 33656 times)
Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Re: Soul Gem Farming?
Reply #25 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 9:22am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 2:27am:
Market's flooded.  Can only get 5-10 if you're lucky (minus SSG's insane cut).  Pretty sure someone on Cannith still has a working dupe method.  I allow that they might just have had bags of duped ings/collectables left over like I did, but judging from some of the newer ings and augments, pretty sure they're still actively duping.

Orien on the other hand looks to be dupe free judging from the scarcity of common items on Cannith and the high AH/SE prices.  But fuck Orien.  Orien sucks.  Plus, I didn't dupe anything there Tongue

Interesting.   Most of the useful crafting mats are rare on the AHs on Gland.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #26 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 9:22am:
Interesting.   Most of the useful crafting mats are rare on the AHs on Gland.

9 pages worth last time I checked the shard exchange.  Actual auction house varies.  You'll find stacks of 5 of the more rare collectables going for half to a full mill, but mostly someone has just been slowly releasing them on 3 day auctions and making the crafters go into bidding wars.

But to give you an idea of Cannith, thunderholme igots and red and shadowdragon scales average between 20-30 shards per stack of 100 still.  The market is still swamped with them.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

exploytoften
Waterworks Kobold

Can i haz yer stuffz?

Reply #27 - Jan 6th, 2018 at 3:35am
Print Post  
Just get the epic hire that has trap the soul spell. he sucks but still easier than making a toon to farm soul gems.

My motto is: exploit early, exploit often
YIM  
IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #28 - Jan 6th, 2018 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
exploytoften wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 3:35am:
Just get the epic hire that has trap the soul spell. he sucks but still easier than making a toon to farm soul gems.

Outdated post is outdated Wink

They finally went on sale so I ended up with an epic Warlock farmer that can also farm soul gems.  Problem solved.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint