Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic A few Pal questions (Read 5900 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: A few Pal questions
Reply #25 - Sep 1st, 2017 at 10:25am
Print Post  
I would still stick with giantcraft and black scale for 10-20 on most builds unless you've got an executioner's helm on.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: A few Pal questions
Reply #26 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 5:39am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 11:16am:
No, drow outrunner armor.

Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 12:52pm:
L14 19 +8 dex +4 Deflection = 31 vs. L15 13 +22 dex = 35 but assumes a +18 dex bonus which is challenging at L15.

First barb life I'm hitting +15 at level 15.  My 3rd barb life is a long ways off, but I'm hoping to have that number up to 20 by then.  Drow outrunner is going to be the clear winner (right now I'll go ahead and stick to white dragon armor.  I'd be giving up 6pts of AC to get one point of dodge back.

Edit - ok, not an easy farm.  I ended up using shards to reroll the chest to get it.

I'll only be losing 3 pts of AC and some cold protection, but I'll be gaining at least +1 to dodge on most of my builds, +1 to my saves (and more to reflex), increased poison protection, can rework accuracy +12 into my gear since I won't need to have resistance on another piece, and my spell resistance is now 31.

All and all, well worth it.
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2017 at 7:18am by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint