Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Pissed off and not gonna take it anymore (Read 16422 times)
raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Pissed off and not gonna take it anymore
Aug 9th, 2017 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Saw this on the ddo Facebook page and had a good laugh.  I've pugged with most of the guys she named and could care less if they exploit. (Would be nice if they shared though)

Roze Katrin  what about to ban on cannith the exploiters???i am back from vacation and i will upload proofing photos after my job.50% of gods guild is for ban,trobas 1200 hours 50% xp pot,1000 hours major slayer count,treasure hunter elixir also,nokills,eais,yxonumei i think i spell this corect and more from other guilds jergal if i remember well have the same numbers...report button did nt work,no acion was taken but i will inform all the vip players fot this here on your fb page on main forums with photos,if you decide to take no action again against them i will stop support my game with my vip subscription,i will nt pay for the premium players also,cause really i feel like that,i feel like an idiot

Grin

IP Logged

iGouger
Ex Member

Re: Pissed off and not gonna take it anymore
Reply #1 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Why does that post read like it was written by a 13 year old boy with severe ADHD? I think I lost a few brain cells by reading that.

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #2 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Shame, must hurt her sensitive little fanny so much that they have stuff she doesn't ........

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #3 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
Gods might be exploiters, but pretty sure they're just a hardcore, pro guild.  They don't fuck around, that's for sure.

Ran a string of reaper quests with them a week or so ago.  The first quest the party leader ran through till we got DA red and harried, then nuked the shit out of everything.

My first thought was "reaper tree is really powerful when you get enough points in it."

But then they turned around and re-ran the same quest on elite and I thought I'd get a chance to actually kill something this time without them having the boost from their trees.  Nope.

Ran through, fucking untouched, DA red, nuke, repeat.

My second thought was "just how fucking powerful are divines now?!"  Never seen a pure cleric be able to both mitigate incoming damage and have that type of offensive power both (keep in mind, I've been out of the game a few years, I know they were getting a boost, but no idea if clerics are that powerful now or it was just this specific player). 

Point being, from what I've seen, they're pretty hardcore.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Why does that post read like it was written by a 13 year old boy with severe ADHD?

Nah, even kids with ADHD type better than that. I think whoever wrote that is having a very specific type of stroke.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #5 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 3:50pm:
Nah, even kids with ADHD type better than that. I think whoever wrote that is having a very specific type of stroke.

She's one of them ferigners.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #6 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 2:17pm:
Saw this on the ddo Facebook page and had a good laugh.  I've pugged with most of the guys she named and could care less if they exploit. (Would be nice if they shared though)

Roze Katrin  what about to ban on cannith the exploiters???i am back from vacation and i will upload proofing photos after my job.50% of gods guild is for ban,trobas 1200 hours 50% xp pot,1000 hours major slayer count,treasure hunter elixir also,nokills,eais,yxonumei i think i spell this corect and more from other guilds jergal if i remember well have the same numbers...report button did nt work,no acion was taken but i will inform all the vip players fot this here on your fb page on main forums with photos,if you decide to take no action again against them i will stop support my game with my vip subscription,i will nt pay for the premium players also,cause really i feel like that,i feel like an idiot

Grin

Maybe they just took advantage of the recent Traveler's trunk special.  30 hours of 50% in each one of those.  Only need 40 of them for 1200 hours.  That's only 36000 points.  That's just slightly more than $200 worth from the last double bonus points sale (33500).  I mean, I kinda doubt they did that, but it's not inconceivable.  Is someone with 6 otto's boxes in their inventory automatically a duper?
  Again, that's less than $200 of merchandise if bought with double bonus points. 

Or maybe they farmed a bunch of rare stuff and traded it to other players for points codes over the years and cashed in.  Again, maybe it's unlikely, but accusing someone of exploiting without hard facts isn't cool. 
« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2017 at 4:24pm by Asheras »  

IP Logged

hydra
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
Even if they were exploiting, who gives a fuck. Honestly as long as you aren't exploiting achievement runs and posting it to the forums or wherever, I can give a rats ass how you got there.

So yes if you are eating 1000 cakes to complete a solo r10 toee or some shit like that and post it on the forums for an achievement, I'll complain. If you are going through a billion cakes in your monotonous grind from 1-20 to get rpls and reaper xp, I don't give a fuck. Same for abusing xp exploits and level skips, etc.

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
The important question being...is this Roze Katrin chick hot?

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #9 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
platfarmchink wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 5:54pm:
The important question being...is this Roze Katrin chick hot?

Probably.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 6:04pm:
Probably.

very low chance.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #11 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
She probably looks like this!

« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2017 at 7:57pm by Silky »  

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #12 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 3:04pm:
My second thought was "just how fucking powerful are divines now?!"

Divine wrath and hellball can hit pretty hard when you have a lot of spellpower.  Getting them to epics can be a bit of a grind, but once there, a cleric can nuke at least as well as a sorc.  If you have good DCs on blade barrier and a ton of SP you can probably kill most of the trash before it catches up just by casting a blade barrier now and then while zerging.

- Zorro

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #13 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 4:21pm:
but accusing someone of exploiting without hard facts isn't cool. 

But she's gonna upload "proofing photos" after her job!

Lord only knows what that job is, but I sure hope its not "proof reader".

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 8:47pm:
proof reader"

very obviously is a prove reader

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #15 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 12:01am
Print Post  
Where's the link for the lazy ones?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Magneto
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 12:49am
Print Post  
Biggs play on cannith now ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy (ex khyber)

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #17 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 3:45am
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 2:17pm:

Grin

There was a potion re-use method, now fixed, coz of the asshole bitch halfmaniac!!! Make sure to tell this story to everybody!

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 6:15am
Print Post  
As promised, Roza has posted screenshots on facebook.  I won't post them but you can look at them here:

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/%2523DDO/stories-keyword/stories-public?esd=...

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #19 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 6:55am
Print Post  
Apparently someone forgot the golden rule of "don't be an idiot and don't paint a target on your own back."

IP Logged

RolyPoly
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 9:26am
Print Post  
It's the same 'ole "Someone in a PvE game has more stuffs! I'm never playing again!" Ignore it and move on.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 6:55am:
Apparently someone forgot the golden rule of "don't be an idiot and don't paint a target on your own back."

I don't know if its that big a target.  I know for sure that one big fish exploiter in my guild got away with duping anything and everything even after the "extreme prejudice" fiasco.

Its not improbable that certain people have enough "armor" that they can take some shots from a whiner like Roza.

IP Logged

shadowgate
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 6:15am:
As promised, Roza has posted screenshots on facebook.  I won't post them but you can look at them here:

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/%2523DDO/stories-keyword/stories-public?esd=...

What a weird thing to get butthurt over. Whenever I rolled around with a bunch of stacked xp pots the only people that commented were people impressed that I liked to spend money.

I get these are probably obtained with one of the 20 exploits this could have been done over the years but geez it doesn't change their playing experience.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #23 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 2:22am
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 4:35pm:
I know for sure that one big fish exploiter in my guild got away with duping anything and everything even after the "extreme prejudice" fiasco.

I've always suspected the equation was X-Y=severity of punishment (where X is the amount duped and Y being how much money you've spent in the game).

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #24 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 3:04am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 2:22am:
I've always suspected the equation was X-Y=severity of punishment (where X is the amount duped and Y being how much money you've spent in the game).

Getting reported is the only variable that you need to worry about.
That is all.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint