Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Pissed off and not gonna take it anymore (Read 16353 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: Pissed off and not gonna take it anymore
Reply #25 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:47am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 3:04am:
Getting reported is the only variable that you need to worry about.
That is all.

Which comes back to what was talked about at length back when dupping was at its peak.  If you don't want to get reported, don't be too obvious.

But still think money ties into it.  90% certain I got caught red handed once and only got a slap on my wrist (no ban but they took my cruncher away).

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Dwarven Zoo Keeper
Korthos Resident

I Love llama's!

Reply #26 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:34am
Print Post  
Magneto wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 12:49am:
Biggs play on cannith now ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy (ex khyber)

Sarlona I think.

Well someone has to feed the trolls...

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #27 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:47am:
(no ban but they took my cruncher away).

Just the one? Now I'm curious. Which of you didn't realize the crunchers could also be dupped?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #28 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 3:49pm:

Just the one? Now I'm curious. Which of you didn't realize the crunchers could also be dupped?

Can't dupe what you don't have.  Pretty sure it was day one of actually figuring out how to dupe when it disappeared (was late to the party, had just joined the vault about this time), so it's not like I had time (even if I had had the foresight) to dupe and stash extra crunchers.

After that I was limited to passing cards over to my abandoned back up account to dupe what wasn't bound (so, basically augments and jewelers kits).

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #29 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:36pm:
Can't dupe what you don't have.  Pretty sure it was day one of actually figuring out how to dupe when it disappeared (was late to the party, had just joined the vault about this time), so it's not like I had time (even if I had had the foresight) to dupe and stash extra crunchers.

After that I was limited to passing cards over to my abandoned back up account to dupe what wasn't bound (so, basically augments and jewelers kits).

Oof-da. Duppalooza is the only thing that kept me playing through Single Window Fighting. There were a few brief periods after that where the game rose above its crippling new-crafting-system addiction, but those are long gone.

There are only two sane options for playing now: 1) Don't. 2) Be able to custom-readjust the insanely incorrect amount of grind that gets added with every update.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #30 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:59pm:
Oof-da. Duppalooza is the only thing that kept me playing through Single Window Fighting. There were a few brief periods after that where the game rose above its crippling new-crafting-system addiction, but those are long gone.

There are only two sane options for playing now: 1) Don't. 2) Be able to custom-readjust the insanely incorrect amount of grind that gets added with every update.

Honestly, if I hadn't duped as much of what I did (I actually did dupe a lot of collectables for turn ins), I would have lost interest in returning to the game within the first week of returning.

Even with the something like 60k essences I started with and 3 full, large collectable bags of pretty much 100-1000 of each, it's still been a hell of a grind.  Having that head start has allowed me to stay in the game (plus the various other things I duped that allowed me to earn a few hundred shards, enough to get the tomes I needed to make a new toon competitive), but it took cheating to stay in the race.

They still don't fucking get it.  Games too much of a grind.  There are new players.  I shit you not, people are still downloading and trying the game.  As I've mentioned a few times, I'm in a very, very large guild.  We run at maximum capacity, a full 500 members - most of them newbs coming out of the harbor.

But they don't stick with the game.  They crap out somewhere around levels 7-10 - when the challenge really jumps up if you're not well geared.  SSG still hasn't figured out away to make it accessible to new players and challenging to old.

I pitched making changes to haggle, selling and raising the plat limitations on the forums years ago.  The usual paladins shouted it down.  They forget just how fucking no fun the game is when you're starting out and you don't have a toon to pass 100k pp and good gear over to.

Newbs spend their time getting their asses handed to them in game, go to the auction house and see all the things they can't afford that would help them, then lose interest in the game because it really is fucking hard as hell to make enough money to buy decent gear starting out because you're clueless what to sell to make money and for how much.

There are a lot of little, easy changes they could be making to this game to help new players out that wouldn't add to the power crawl - but just try and suggest them on the motherboards and watch how quickly they get shot down.
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:19pm by Skoodge »  

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #31 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
When they took my cruncher on one acct... i made a toon on a new server.. he got a bag/cruncher.. transfered to my server... now i have 2 bags and as many crunchers i wanted..

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #32 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 2:21am
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 7:02pm:
When they took my cruncher on one acct... i made a toon on a new server.. he got a bag/cruncher.. transfered to my server... now i have 2 bags and as many crunchers i wanted..

Good idea, but I wasn't about to pay for a character transfer.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #33 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 3:45am:
There was a potion re-use method, now fixed, coz of the asshole bitch halfmaniac!!! Make sure to tell this story to everybody!

Nice try, sperm. Everyone knows it was you and your Cannith buttbuddy.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #34 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Let me remind this Greek wanker with his faggot-level-Alzheimer.

First, Hog (banned) the butthurt sidekick of his Cheesy

Quote:
well im tired to trying trade my explos with mailbox one,
if in next 24 hours i will not have serius answer i will stop hoping and i will share here on public the explos that i allready know so be ready to use it fast before they fixed that cause public here is public also for official ddo
includes reuse of xp stones
reuse of pots (xp pots guild renown pots slayer pots atc.)
explo with items
and posting bound to account items on ah
all this is useless to me so i dont fucking care to share them  if they cant be useful to me as a trade method for the mailbox explo,ye i know ddo will fix them after i speak but who cares

Some time later (note the terrible English again  Roll Eyes)

Starting the fun
I believe exploit is for all and here peps keep secrets and troll other people who want to learn
No one's want to speak for mailbox exploit with me so... Grin I will make standing stone knows so if I don't have what I want you will not have also and you will stop to play the funny guy trolling others ah pook
Exploit number one
Re using pots
1) open shared bank tab and inventory
2) trag the pot you want to use with your mouse and have them up on shared account tab but not release them
3)hit the use button on your keyboard to drink the pot,on my keyboard I have the u as use button ,when you see the hand of your toon to be close to the mouth release the pot
4) if you have succeeded you will see the pot on your bank and the effect of the pot on you
Practice with pot with out value and be Harry I will post also on official ddo forum
They will follow 5 more exploits
The next one that I will destroy and I will send and personal message to cordo to be sure he will see it is the re use XP stones ,dailys and Otto's,wait till tomorrow,one exploit per day
Or always you can send me the mailbox one and we will all be happy

Then, Wankerboy thought he could make it even easier for the Devs to know.

m4lacka wrote on Apr 30th, 2017 at 2:28pm:
Here, drink some pots:

!n::
WinWait, Dungeons and Dragons Online,
IfWinNotActive, Dungeons and Dragons Online, , WinActivate, Dungeons and Dragons Online,
WinWaitActive, Dungeons and Dragons Online,
MouseClick, left,  x,  y
Sleep, 100
MouseMove, z, w
Sleep, 100
Click down
Sleep, 100
MouseMove, a, b
Send, 1
Sleep, 640
Click up
return

The same day there was a post with someone confirming Hog and F4ggala were working together on Cannith. Hog is no more, but somehow, this piece of shit still plagues these forums with his faggotry thinking he matters  Roll Eyes Cheesy

Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #35 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 1:11am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Aug 15th, 2017 at 4:47pm:
faggot-level-Alzheimer.

Wait. Alzheimer's has levels? Like a video game?

What happens when you beat the boss?

Did that happen already, and I don't remember?

Did I ask this before?

What's up with naming a whole level "faggot level"?  Seems pretty, I don't know, regressive. Like the game designers were living in the pa-

Ohh.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #36 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 8:14am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 1:11am:

What happens when you beat the boss?

Did that happen already, and I don't remember?

Did I ask this before?

What's up with naming a whole level "faggot level"?  Seems pretty, I don't know, regressive. Like the game designers were living in the pa-

Ohh.

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #37 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 8:37am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 1:11am:

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #38 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
So...is it coincidence that all hell broke loose and the ban hammer came down after she posted this, or do you think it's related?

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #39 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:57am
Print Post  
probably

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #40 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 6:22am
Print Post  
/joinchannel CannithTrade

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #41 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:42am
Print Post  
Update (on the off hand chance anyone cares).

Trobas escaped the ban.  Still running around with a gazillion hours of +50% XP pots.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #42 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:54am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:42am:
Update (on the off hand chance anyone cares).

Trobas escaped the ban.  Still running around with a gazillion hours of +50% XP pots.

He has to play on Cannith.  Isn't that punishment enough?   Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:54am by Asheras »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #43 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:54am:
He has to play on Cannith.  Isn't that punishment enough?   Grin Grin

Cannith has a strong, thriving economy compared to the other servers, tyvm (mostly due to the large amount of exploiters on the server Tongue ).

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #44 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
shame, that little rage hag from FB and motherforums who can't fucking english to save it's whiny life, is not gonna be happy  Grin

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #45 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:58pm:
shame, that little rage hag from FB and shithole DDO forums who can't fucking english to save it's whiny life, is not gonna be happy  Grin

She does handle english about as delicately as a frat boy handles a drunken, passed out debutante behind a dumpster.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 6:26pm:
So...is it coincidence that all hell broke loose and the ban hammer came down after she posted this, or do you think it's related?

Oh, its related.  She forced SSG to pay attention for 5 minutes by publicly calling them out.  Bet she got her panties all wet when it went down.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #47 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 4:36pm:
Oh, its related.  She forced SSG to pay attention for 5 minutes by publicly calling them out.  Bet she got her panties all wet when it went down.

More to the point, by publicly calling them out, she forced them to work.  That's like making Strake work here. 

They're pissed because they got called out so they disciplined a few people with extreme prejudice to put on a good dog and pony show, plugged that particular hole, and are now back to their regularly scheduled program of doing fuck all.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #48 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
I don't see how they're related at all.  The shard exploit's been active since they changed the traders, but the pots are from card duping and re-drinking.  That's three different and totally unrelated bugs.  Except for race conditions.   Grin

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 8:31pm:
I don't see how they're related at all.  The shard exploit's been active since they changed the traders, but the pots are from card duping and re-drinking.  That's three different and totally unrelated bugs.  Except for race conditions.   Grin

They're related because the initial report highlighted exploits again and forced SSG to react.  The timing of the 3 is not coincidental.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint