Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic New and exciting TR bug! (Read 2156 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

New and exciting TR bug!
Sep 10th, 2017 at 5:10am
Print Post  
Never seen this one before, I just TR'd into an Iconic, and somehow ended up with just 1600 XP. A bit shy of enough to lvl to 15.

Hurry for new problems! lol

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: New and exciting TR bug!
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2017 at 7:20am
Print Post  
Great, just put that information out there.  Now it's going to get patched and we'll have to start leveling our iconics from level one  Roll Eyes

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2017 at 11:32am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 10th, 2017 at 5:10am:
Never seen this one before, I just TR'd into an Iconic, and somehow ended up with just 1600 XP. A bit shy of enough to lvl to 15.

Hurry for new problems! lol

Try relogging.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2017 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Try deleting toons then uninstalling..

I hear that works

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2017 at 10:11pm
Print Post  
Re-logging worked with some interesting side-effects. I'm curious what would hae happened if id spent some time leveling,.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Sep 10th, 2017 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Sep 10th, 2017 at 6:39pm:
uninstalling.

seems to be the most popular choice. 9 out of 10
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2017 at 10:14pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #6 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 2:37am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 10th, 2017 at 10:11pm:
Re-logging worked with some interesting side-effects. I'm curious what would hae happened if id spent some time leveling,.

care to elaborate on the interesting side effect?  Tongue

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #7 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Not to you Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint