Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Dis game iz dyin' (Read 21502 times)
WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Re: Dis game iz dyin'
Reply #75 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Quote:
I find G-Land to be almost ludicrously Cliquey and of course I really don't get on with Leslie who I feel tries to run the entire server as his personal fiefdom!

Your opinions are like reflections of yourself. You're a dumbass which means so no one is willing to deal with your moronic BS.

In fact, GLAND is not cliquey. We have a mega-TS and a ton of people move in and out of it. We had that TS for years before the DDO discord. Many guilds and people have used it. The information is given out freely. The fact that no one ever bothered to give you the info means that people don't like you.

yarp faggot

Go fuck your mother's corpse.
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2017 at 10:49am by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 10:48am:
The fact that no one ever bothered to give you the info means that people don't like you.

I don't like none of you.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #77 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
Your opinions are like reflections of yourself. You're a dumbass which means so no one is willing to deal with your moronic BS.

In fact, GLAND is not cliquey. We have a mega-TS and a ton of people move in and out of it. We had that TS for years before the DDO discord. Many guilds and people have used it. The information is given out freely. The fact that no one ever bothered to give you the info means that people don't like you.

^
Tries to argue that G-Land isn't cliquey with evidence of a Clique.

Thanks for proving my point!

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 12:52pm:
^

Look, no one likes you. Stop being a little bitch about it and just own that shit. Can't be half a gangster

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #79 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 8:47am:
8) Wayfinder - This server was a MISTAKE! And one that Turbine/SSG are unwilling to admit to and fix!

Nope, it was a REQUIREMENT for Turbine to be able to do business in Germany. Like they had to have ( at least for a time ) a French and a German Client...
They had to show to the lawyers that they did make a decent try at it, to be able to do business.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #80 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Megaserver.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #81 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 1:20pm:
Megalag

fify

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #82 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
^

Well, you seem pretty delusional. I described a non-clique, and you think that by excluding you, it makes it a clique. The comedy.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #83 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:42pm
Print Post  

+1

The LFMs I join have an assortment of guilds and player skill levels represented that seems to vary day to day.  Ditto for any of the LFMs I post.  There seems to be a pretty minimal amount of inter-guild drama, too.

There are several non-guild specific voice chat servers used on Gland.  In addition to the semi-global TS, there are a few Discord channels floating around.  From what I've seen, none of them are terribly picky about who joins them.

Fran, if you talk, play and act in-game in a manner similar to how you post here and the other forums, it's no surprise that nobody has offered up the info for the chat servers.  Most people have an aversion to socializing with idiots who refuse to listen to any advice that doesn't fit their misinformed, utterly inflexible, tunnel-visioned worldview of what DDO should be.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #84 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Fran's a clique of one.

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #85 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
If you people think orien is so cracking and has the most players...

This game is dead as fuck...  there are days we just bs in guild chat about how dead as fuck it is then afk for a bit, just to come back and do the same thing.. thats even on weekends..

There hasnt been decent raids up in weeks.. people failing fots on ee then disbanding the party after peeps waited like an hr to fail a raid.. not even a shroud completion in weeks higher than 1 LN on that I didnt wanna be a part of... cant even fill simple high xp raids like von..

If all thats cracking... than this game is going to be completely dead any min.

IP Logged

hydra
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #86 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
Comcast level bad customer service, lack of communication about direction of game development and key fixes in relation to tr bugs, straight up lying to their customer base on numerous occasions, not listening to their customer bases' demands/wants and in many cases going in the exact opposite direction, development cycle slowing down, letting small effort fixes to large bugs/problems going undone for years, etc. etc.

Anybody with half a brain can see why the servers have been emptying out. It was one thing to play a game with a low population/budget but that on top of all the above -> nothing not even a home run ravenloft smash hit can recover this game or SSGs reputation with the ddo playerbase.

I wouldn't piss in an SSG employee's mouth to save them if they were dying of thirst. Fuck them.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #87 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
hydra wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 6:40pm:
I wouldn't piss in an SSG employee's mouth to save them if they were dying of thirst. Fuck them.

I would.  Of course, my aim isn't great...so I'm willing to bet that most of it would end up in their eyes   Wink

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #88 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
hydra wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 6:40pm:
Comcast level bad customer service

I'd rather deal with the cable company. Would be willing to bet that the TR cache issues that have surged recently are due to SSG trying to stop the TR dupe and ended up fucking over everyone, and now they have to rewrite the entire thing over because they couldn't stop the dupe while fucking over everyone who TRs. The loss of items isn't new, but the severity of it has amplified. Used to be just an item or two, mostly. Now it's numerous items to more people. Why wasn't it this bad when Epic Reincarnation was a thing? Not like everyone wasn't TR'ing then. They are willing to shit on their customers to stop a few harmless bugs because Sev is a geriatric, senile, piece of shit.

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #89 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
I don't play the game anymore, it's still on my SSD but haven't updates in ages. My question is how bad did they fuck this up?

I mean if I update my game and log on will I find that my two mains are missing a bunch of shit in their TR caches even though I haven't played in a couple years?

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #90 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 8:51pm:
I mean if I update my game and log on will I find that my two mains are missing a bunch of shit in their TR caches even though I haven't played in a couple years?

No, but they'll probably both be stick-build druids with no tomes.

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #91 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 9:44pm:
No, but they'll probably both be stick-build druids with no tomes.

Ah lol I see!

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #92 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 12:39am
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 8:47am:
Server Populations from my experience go....
1) Orien {Permanent Default now - It's been well over a year it's had it!}.
2) Sarlona {The Chinese population keeps it high pretty much 24/7 but other servers have higher peaks}.
3) Ghallanda {Very cliquey server full of big Guilds}
4) Khyber {Older population, hasn't had the default in 6 years but it's pop. remains strong}.

5) Argo {Had the default before Orien but pop. has dropped off heavily since then}.
6) Thelanis {Desperately needs the default to inject new blood - Way more Guilds than other servers at Lvl 160+, 150+, 140+, strangely few Lvl 200 Guilds - Seems to have very few large Guilds though and lots and lots of 1-6 man Guilds}.
7) Cannith {Decent sized European pop. can no longer make up for lack of total pop. at off peak times - Many Europeans still playing are night owls playing at US Peak}.

8) Wayfinder - This server was a MISTAKE! And one that Turbine/SSG are unwilling to admit to and fix!

Suggestions...
1) Give everyone at least 1 Free Transfer to a server of their choice other than Wayfinder.
Give Premium Players +2 Free Transfers for 3 total {again to any server except Wayfinder}.
Give VIPs the above +1 Free Transfer per Month remaining VIP. {Again to any server except Wayfinder}.

2) Merge Thelanis with Orien and Argonnessen with Sarlona.
This will bring us down to 6 servers {5 once Wayfinder empties}.

Thelanis+Orien would remain the largest server.
Argo+Sarlona would move into outright second place - These would be the big two.
Khyber, G-Land and Cannith could each have the Default for a month or 6 weeks at a time to help them grow. The big two should maintain a high pop. through players choosing to move to them anyway.

We could do all that but we'd also have to remove 99% of your useless, braindead alts from all the servers.

Having too many of your alts collide in a given server might cause a fucking singularity.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #93 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 12:55am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 12:39am:
We could do all that but we'd also have to remove 99% of your useless, braindead alts from all the servers.

Having too many of your alts collide in a given server might cause a fucking singularity.

Orrrrrrrrrrr...

It's his only hope.

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #94 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 12:55am
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 8:51pm:
I don't play the game anymore, it's still on my SSD but haven't updates in ages. My question is how bad did they fuck this up?

It only disappear at TR time apparently. so if it was there long ago, it's still there.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #95 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 1:04am
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 12:55am:
It's his only hope.

That's what I was referring to by using "singularity".
Thx for the pic )))

IP Logged

iGouger
Ex Member

Reply #96 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 1:52am
Print Post  
^

Okay, many times, I just laugh at whatever Fran says because it's well-deserving of ridicule (and because the overuse of Shift+1 is silly), but this time... he's actually right. Trying to prove that a server isn't clique-y isn't exactly well serviced by... well, pointing out the existence of a clique that you're part of and then saying "no one likes you." That's textbook clique behavior.

I have no skin in this game since I don't play in Ghallanda and I don't even particularly care for Khyber's community either, but I have to say Fran actually made a valid point here. Perhaps his mere presence makes him a hate magnet, but I'm not quite seeing the reason for all the hate on this one particular point here.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #97 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 2:34am
Print Post  
So I play on G-land and can say that yes it is very cliquey, we have the vast majority of the population that is comprised of halfway decent people, that is the first clique. The other clique contains the Fran's. I know it is hard to imagine more than one, but there are plenty of them, they just don't post.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2017 at 2:35am by Who Cares »  

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Magneto
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #98 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 2:49am
Print Post  
Haha. I remember wheñ threnal blade was a top thing ...

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #99 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 5:10am
Print Post  
Quote:
Okay, many times, I just laugh at whatever Fran says because it's well-deserving of ridicule (and because the overuse of Shift+1 is silly), but this time... he's actually right. Trying to prove that a server isn't clique-y isn't exactly well serviced by... well, pointing out the existence of a clique that you're part of and then saying "no one likes you." That's textbook clique behavior.

I have no skin in this game since I don't play in Ghallanda and I don't even particularly care for Khyber's community either, but I have to say Fran actually made a valid point here. Perhaps his mere presence makes him a hate magnet, but I'm not quite seeing the reason for all the hate on this one particular point here.

It appears we have a second paint-licker...

...I guess you don't see what "freely shared between many guilds" means. Oh well. =D

No jizz out of my cock.  Kiss

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint