Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) 20 Monk: Shintao (reaper-optimized) (Read 19395 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: 20 Monk: Shintao (reaper-optimized)
Reply #25 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 5:59pm:
Those handwraps are insane, I can't believe how much power creep there's been.

A lot of the things listed as effects on equipped weapons are actually from enhancements and feats.

But yeah, still crazy creep.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #26 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 10:48am:
A lot of the things listed as effects on equipped weapons are actually from enhancements and feats.

But yeah, still crazy creep.

Please give me some credit,  I did go check the wiki to see what an un-equipped pair looked like.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #27 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:05am
Print Post  
Lots of crazy stuff:

5 Foot Step wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:19am:
The Curse of Strahd

Fleetfoot Necklace (Necklace) -- Superior Reinforced Fists (1.5 die), Feat: Wind Through the Trees, Natural Armor Bonus +20, Wisdom +20, Yellow Augment Slot, Green Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Storm in a Bottle (Trinket) -- Stormrage (10/10 charges), Elemental Resistance +45, Reflex +16, Dodge +20, Yellow Augment Slot, Green Augment Slot, Crypt Raider Set (Legendary)
Hands of the Dawn Healer (Trinket) -- Devotion +208, Healing Lore +30%, Magical Efficiency 10%, Heal +22, Blue Augment Slot, Green Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Bell of Warding (Trinket) -- Resonance +208, Sonic Lore +30, Magical Sheltering +52, Charisma +20, Yellow Augment Slot, Green Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Platemail of Strahd (Heavy Armor) -- Armor Bonus +40, MDB 8, ACP -5, SF 35%, +15 enhancement bonus, Deathblock, Ghostly, Physical Sheltering +52, Profane Well Rounded +2, Blue Augment Slot, Green Augment Slot, Knight of the Shadows set (Legendary)
Coat of Van Richten (Medium Armor) -- Armor Bonus 34, MDB 10, ACP -1, SF 25%, +15 enhancement bonus, Deathblock, Ghostly, Physical Sheltering +52, Profane Well Rounded +2, Blue Augment Slot, Green Augment Slot, Crypt Raider Set (Legendary)
Mantle of Escher (Clothing) -- +15 enhancement bonus, Deathblock, Ghostly, Physical Sheltering +52, Profane Well Rounded +2, Green Augment Slot, Blue Augment Slot, Beacon of Magic Set (Legendary)
Divinity, the Morninglord's Goal (Bastard Sword) -- 5[1d10+3]+15, 19-20/x2, Holy 9, Axiomatic 9, Cold Iron (If Paladin: Metalline), (If Paladin: Coruscating 9), (If Paladin: Greater Dispelling), Ghostbane 9, Purple augment slot, Red augment slot
Pain, the Half of Whole (Dagger) -- 5.5[1d4.3]+15, 19-20/x2, Fetters of Unreality (chance for multiple stacks of vulnerable), Improved Deception, Sovereign Vorpal, Deception +17, Purple Augment Slot, Red Augment Slot, Pain and Suffering set.
The Masque (Goggles) -- Howl of Terror (3 charges, CL 29), Strength of Purpose (128 Enhancement bonus to unconsciousness range and +16 positive healing every 10 seconds), Insightful Deadly +7, Soundproof, Yellow augment slot, Green augment slot, Knight of the Shadows Set (Legendary)
Sanctity, the Morninglord's Keep (Greatsword) -- 5[2d6+6]+15, 19-20/x2, Holy 9, Axiomatic 9, Cold Iron (If Paladin: Metalline), (If Paladin: Coruscating 9d6), (If Paladin: Greater Dispelling), Ghostbane 9, Orange augment slot, Red augment slot
Duality, the Moral Compass (Handwraps) 7[1d6+6]+15, 19-20/x2, The Moral Compass (If light monk, Unholy 9d6; if dark monk, Holy 9d6), Impact V, Vampirism 4, (If Monk: Enhanced Ki +3), (If Monk: Axiomatic 9d6), Red Augment Slot, Orange Augment Slot
Calamity, a Brush with Death (Khopesh) -- 5[1d8+3]+15, 19-20/x3, Fetters of Unreality (multiple stacks of vulnerable), Crippling Flames, Hemorrhaging, Utter Disintigration, Purple Slot, Red Slot
Null, the Darkness Without (Sickle) -- 5[1d6+3]+15, 20/x2, Nullification +208, Insightful Nullification +104, void Lore +30, Insightful Necromancy Focus +4, Orange Slot, Red Slot
Echo of the Tome of Strahd (Orb) -- [1d8+3], 19-20/x2, Dark Discorporation (3 charges, CL 29), +15 Orb bonus, Spellcasting Implement +29, Intelligence +20, Insightful Spell Lore 5, Spellsight +22, Taint of Evil, Orange slot, Purple slot
Flow, the Piercer of Hearts (Rapier) -- 5[1d6+3]+15, 18-20/x2, Fetters of Unreality (vulnerable), Bewildering 5, Anarchic 9, Guardbreaking, Purple Slot, Red Slot
Spiral, the Voice of the Elements (Club) -- 5[1d6+3]+15, 20/x2, Elemental Spiral (Cycling 12 second buffs to each elemental spellpower, +50 exceptional, +20 exceptional lore, +5 caster levels), Combustion +208, Glaciation +208, Magnetism +208, Corrosion +208, Orange Slot, Red Slot
Echo of the Sunsword (Short Sword) -- 5[1d6+3]+15, 19-20/x2, Coruscating 9, Blazing 21, Undead Bane 9, Brazen Brilliance (chance for spells and attacks to do light damage and blindness, scales with spellpower on spells), Orange slot, Red slot
Nocturne, the Song of Night (Quarterstaff) -- 5[1d6+6]+15, 20/x2, Quality Impulse +51, Kinetic Lore +30, Impulse +208, Insightful Impulse +104, Quality Evocation Focus 1, Evocation Focus 8, Orange slot, Red slot

Old Baba's Hut
The Invisible Cloak of Strahd (Cloak) Invisibility Guard, Nightmare Guard, Deception +17, Magical Sheltering +52, Blue Slot, Green Slot, Silent Avenger Set (Legendary)
Suffering, the Half of Whole (Dagger) 5[1d4+3]+15, 19-20/x2, Piercing 9, Constricting Nightmare, Wounding 5, Metalline, Orange slot, Red Slot, Pain and Suffering set
Molten Silver Gauntlets (Gloves) Pierce Silver, Deadly +16, Doublestrike +23, Armor-Piercing +32, Blue Slot, Green Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Van Richten's Spectacles (Eyes) Dexterity +20, Reflex +16, Doubleshot +12, Blue Slot, Green Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Echo of the Icon (Trinket) Fortification +208, Strength +20, Insightful Constitution +9, Physical Sheltering +52, Blue Slot, Green Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Echo of Ravenkind (Trinket) Eternal Holy Burst, True Seeing, Constitution +20, Improved Deception, Yellow Slot, Green Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Bloodrage Chrism (Trinket) Healing Amp +83, Calamitous Blows, Bloodrage Defense, Rune-Fueled Warding, Blue Slot, Green Slot, Unnatural, Crypt Raider Set (Legendary)
Vestments of Ravenloft (Light armor) +24 AC, 26 Max Dex, 10% ASF, +15, Deathblock Ghostly, Physical Sheltering +52, Profane Well-Rounded +2, Blue slot, Green Slot, Silent Avenger Set (Legendary)
Memory of a Tailor's Duress (Docent) Deathblock, Ghostly, Physical Sheltering +52, Profane Well-Rounded +2, Blue Slot, Green Slot, Crypt Raider Set (Legendary)
Patience Through Peril (Cloth Armor) +15 AC, Deathblock, Ghostly, Physical Sheltering +52, Profane Well-Rounded +2, Blue Slot, Green Slot, Silent Avenger Set (Legendary)
Torn, That Which Renders Despair (Great Axe) 5[1d12+6]+15, 20/x3, Fetters of Unreality, Improved Destruction, Insightful Armor-Piercing +15, Metalline, Orange Slot, Red Slot
Volley, Arbalest of the Damned (Great Crossbow) 5[2d8+3]+15, Identity Crisis, Nightmares, Fetters of Unreality, Blunted Ammunition, Purple Slot, Red Slot
Savior, the Breaker of Chains (Light Hammer) 5[1d8+3]+15, 20/x2, Impactful 9, Bludgeoning 9, Reverberating 9, Memory of Chains Broken, Orange Slot, Red Slot
Void, the Endless Cold (Long Bow) 5[1d8+3]+15, Frozen Aether, Chilling 9, Cold Vulnerability, Purple Slot, Red Slot, Conjure Ice Arrow 1 charge/day.
Tremor, the Breaker of Bones (Maul) 7[1d10+6]+15 19-20/x3, Impact V, Chilling 9, Weaken Undead, Crushing Wave, Purple Slot, Red Slot
Spite, the Fractured Shards (Shuriken) 7[1d2+3]+15, 19-20/x2, Glass Shards, Keen V, Sovereign Disruption, Hemorrhaging, Returning, Purple Slot, Red Slot
Fate, the Knower of All (Throwing Dagger) 5.5[1d4+3]+15, 19-20/x2, Pick a Card, Sovereign Vorpal, Improved Deception, Metalline, Returning, Orange Slot, Red Slot
Gulthias Staff (Quarterstaff) 5[1d6+6]+15, 20/x2, Choked by Mother Night, Animal Bane 9, Aberration Bane 9, Vampirism 4, Purple Slot, Red Slot
Dusk, the Light Descends (Battle Axe) 5[1d8+3]+15, 20/x3, Radiance +208, Radiance Lore +30, Evocation Focus +8, Brazen Brilliance, Orange slot, Red Slot

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
wow. even if I had your exact same gear and build I could not play that well. fun to watch.
wow. even if I had your exact same gear and build I could not make a spread sheet that nice.  easy to read.

IP Logged

ElGuapo
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
What’s your crit modifier and breakdown for bonuses?

IP Logged

Sonilasfx
Korthos Resident

: ]

Reply #30 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:23am
Print Post  
Trinket: CC (Dodge/Ins.Acc/Heal Amp)  switch for (Dodge/MA/Heal Amp) and add yellow aug Striding 30%
so ur be free for switch Blinding Speed for other feat

note: maybe precision but already 32%+25 bypass frot from gears,+5 guild buff, 25% by jade.

I saw that you have 150 bonus to hit and Spring Attack, maybe... bonus to hit is not a problem.

add Power atack + I power atack(+0,5W) + Power atack from horc(maybe dont have AP Racial for it).
u will lose +20 PRR and +10% AC(20 ac?) from CE + I CE. but already 240 PRR, 220 for 240... maybe add 2~3% reduction.

*note: sorry for the inaccuracy

the penalty of CE and PA for the hit is -5.(horc PA add more penalty)

You do not need to change the initial statuses
look new rules for tome:
+1 and +2 Tomes will be applied at level 1 and higher
+3 Tomes will be applied at level 3 and higher
+4 Tomes will be applied at level 7 and higher
+5 Tomes will be applied at level 11 and higher
+6 Tomes will be applied at level 15 and higher
+7 Tomes will be applied at level 19 and higher
+8 Tomes will be applied at level 22 and higher

so 10 status +3 tome(lvl3) already possible to obtain PA.
If u are not Horc, 8 status +5(lvl11).

what do you think about?

In short:

+20prr(+2~3% reduction) ~ (I CE)
+10% AC(20 AC?) ~ (CE)
+8 AC from Sapphire of protection.
+11 bonus to hit (I Acc)
+1 untyped bonus to attack rolls(Blinding Speed)
+1% dodge bonus (Blinding Speed)
+1 Reflex saves(Blinding Speed)
+2% Moviment Speed (Blinding Speed)

Vs

+5 damage (PA)
+0.5W (I PA)
+1~3 Damage -1~3 hit (I PA from Horc)

if drink potions of haste or buff
+1 untyped bonus to attack rolls(haste)
+1% dodge bonus (haste)
+1 Reflex saves(haste)
+2% Moviment Speed (haste)
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:18am by Sonilasfx »  

:]

IP Logged

Sonilasfx
Korthos Resident

: ]

Reply #31 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:34am
Print Post  
i did a great mistake...
spreadsheets say: Trinket: CC (Dodge/Ins.Acc/Heal Amp)
it is Prefix:Dodge/Suffix:Heal amp / Extra:I ACC

i think... "OHHHH It is(P:Dodge/S:Ins.Acc/E:Heal Amp)"
ehehhe "so "remove S:Ins.ACC" and swap for S:MA"  Lips Sealed
but it is E:Ins.ACC  Angry ehhehe

if u still with interest in PA...
Trinket: CC (P:Dodge/S:MA/E: I dex or I accu...)
u will lose 63 healamp *sigh*

:]

IP Logged

Symbiiont
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
ElGuapo wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 11:50pm:
What’s your crit modifier and breakdown for bonuses?

Base: 20 x2
IC: Bludgeoning: 19-20 x2
Shintao T5: 18-20 x3
Pulverizer: 17-20 x3

Sonilasfx wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:23am:
Trinket: CC (Dodge/Ins.Acc/Heal Amp)  switch for (Dodge/MA/Heal Amp) and add yellow aug Striding 30%so ur be free for switch Blinding Speed for other feat

I'd point out that Melee Alacrity can't go in an extra slot, but you caught yourself there. Another thing; I have a nearly inexhaustible supply of 2 min haste potions, and I chug these instead of taking Blinding Speed (I instead run Disciple of the Fist, for +0.5[W]), however, I did not specify this in the spreadsheet due to most lacking 2 min haste potions in enough quantities to do so - and I don't believe in telling people to do something like this for a slight edge in performance at the cost of practicality.

I saw that you have 150 bonus to hit and Spring Attack, maybe... bonus to hit is not a problem.

I'm still grazing way more than I'd like to - this is visible in all the videos I've posted of this monk, the AC of mobs is ultra-high. I don't envy undergeared melee having to fight mobs with this caliber of Armor Class, and thus I recommend Insightful Accuracy extremely heavily. Precision would be the one possible thing I'd run over Combat Expertise, but I'm going to address this before I get to that:

In short:

+20prr(+2~3% reduction) ~ (I CE)
+10% AC(20 AC?) ~ (CE)
+8 AC from Sapphire of protection.
+11 bonus to hit (I Acc)
+1 untyped bonus to attack rolls(Blinding Speed)
+1% dodge bonus (Blinding Speed)
+1 Reflex saves(Blinding Speed)
+2% Moviment Speed (Blinding Speed)

Vs

+5 damage (PA)
+0.5W (I PA)
+1~3 Damage -1~3 hit (I PA from Horc)

if drink potions of haste or buff
+1 untyped bonus to attack rolls(haste)
+1% dodge bonus (haste)
+1 Reflex saves(haste)
+2% Moviment Speed (haste)

Before I begin on this, I'm going to point out that this is a reaper monk, designed to survive as long as possible with tremendous dps output, and that I value overall performance in reaper over maximum damage. There's enough walls of text of people complaining about R10 mobs hitting too hard for melee to handle already - this is the most viable solution to nullify that.

But, onwards:

PRR is a little finicky - it is both exponentially cumulative and decremental. The higher the value becomes, the smaller the %age of increased damage becomes with each additional point of PRR. However, each % becomes more valuable, as your PRR already covers the majority of your damage taken - and each additional percent matters more and more the closer you get to 100%. You'll find yourself taking much less damage than your character sheet specifies. I'm not going to break this down, but it's a significantly higher difference than what you're expecting.

As for Armor Class, you're giving up too much of this for a small bonus of damage. Most of the time, you won't notice a big difference in terms of AC, but when you stack well into the 200s, you'll find yourself getting Missed in the situations where it matters most. If there's a situation where a boss or champion misses you where they would not normally have, that can be the difference between staying alive and becoming a soul stone. Once again, this is a reaper build - and this is taking everything and anything to stay alive, while enhancing the qualities of every aspect of a monk.

The damage bonus, due to chugging haste pots, becomes merely +5 damage in my case, which is monumentally outweighed by everything else listed above. Even if it were 0.5[W] and +5 damage - if the build posted was followed as listed, this still would not be enough to offset everything you lose when gaining this. If you were to take Power Attack without a supply of haste potions, the 11 Insightful Accuracy you give up would already make you lose more DPS than you gain - if you graze one time where you should not have during a fight, that 800+ damage is lost and won't be obtained back in a reasonable time from the PA dps advantage. Your idea was a good one in theory, but the execution would be sub-optimal in the aspects listed above.

I do appreciate the time you took to give insight and your thoughts on this though - and you are always free to tweak things to suit yourself!

*note: sorry for the inaccuracy

Pun not intended?  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:16pm by »  

IP Logged

DnD
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
How much more dps is Scion of the Ethereal Plane over Scion of the Astral Plane?

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #34 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Base: 20 x2
IC: Bludgeoning: 19-20 x2
Shintao T5: 18-20 x3
Pulverizer: 17-20 x3

I was about to Sperg Out over this...

And then my clueless ass checked the wiki and realized that as of U35 Pulverizer works with Handwraps.

Sick.

I'm gonna try this build when my Horc alt is up for his Monk lives.  Smiley

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

bosuze
Waterworks Kobold

wat kyk jy

Reply #35 - Feb 18th, 2018 at 5:20am
Print Post  
thx for sharing but what's with PA? your toon got PA in the vid but not in the sheet. plus i don't really get which skills you actually level at creation and during leveling up.
blance, heal, concen, hide, tumble, umd, listen, spot and move silently? INT 12 resp. 18-19 gives only so much skill points.
plix clarify.

so far, så bra

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #36 - Feb 18th, 2018 at 11:21am
Print Post  
bosuze wrote on Feb 18th, 2018 at 5:20am:
thx for sharing but what's with PA? your toon got PA in the vid but not in the sheet.

Half-Orc tree?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Symbiiont
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Feb 18th, 2018 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
bosuze wrote on Feb 18th, 2018 at 5:20am:
thx for sharing but what's with PA? your toon got PA in the vid but not in the sheet. plus i don't really get which skills you actually level at creation and during leveling up.
blance, heal, concen, hide, tumble, umd, listen, spot and move silently? INT 12 resp. 18-19 gives only so much skill points.
plix clarify.

I changed several things specifically for shortmanning ravenloft raids (almost nothing can be stunned, and most of the incoming damage is from spells, not physical). We needed as much DPS as physically possible to drop flameskulls and greater shadows before we got raped; so swapped Stunning Fist for Disciple of the Fist, Combat Expertise for Power Attack, and Dire Charge for Harbinger of Chaos.

I would not recommend doing this for R10s, as the AC/PRR difference from Combat Expertise is extremely noticeable; I've personally died quite a few times with the Power Attack setup (greed for max dps  Smiley) where I'm relatively sure I would not have with CE going (ending up at -300ish, with the finishing blow being a physical hit). You won't notice the damage increment from PA nearly as much as you'd notice the survivability boost.

DnD wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 10:24pm:
How much more dps is Scion of the Ethereal Plane over Scion of the Astral Plane?

I usually sneak attack for 800-900s with absolutely everything and anything going with ethereal, while only barely breaking 400s with astral. The doublestrike is very good, but it doesn't offset the damage difference in terms of sneak attack. It's extremely good for fighting mobs that can't be sneak attacked (while lacking a source of immunity-removal), but equally as worthless when using the reaper +30% doublestrike memento or Quick Strike, which boosts your doublestrike over 100%. The forte of the feat is increased DCs for ensuring your stuns land on R10 mobs, with dodge to avoid champion hits, and a very nice passive doublestrike boost. I've considered switching to it permanently, but the difference in sneak DPS (effective boss DPS) is too much.

IP Logged

bosuze
Waterworks Kobold

wat kyk jy

Reply #38 - Feb 18th, 2018 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I changed several things specifically for shortmanning ravenloft raids (almost nothing can be stunned, and most of the incoming damage is from spells, not physical). We needed as much DPS as physically possible to drop flameskulls and greater shadows before we got raped; so swapped Stunning Fist for Disciple of the Fist, Combat Expertise for Power Attack, and Dire Charge for Harbinger of Chaos.

I would not recommend doing this for R10s, as the AC/PRR difference from Combat Expertise is extremely noticeable; I've personally died quite a few times with the Power Attack setup (greed for max dps  Smiley) where I'm relatively sure I would not have with CE going (ending up at -300ish, with the finishing blow being a physical hit). You won't notice the damage increment from PA nearly as much as you'd notice the survivability boost.

Smiley thx boss

P.S. i suppose the skills i listed are the 9 to level...
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2018 at 2:04pm by bosuze »  

so far, så bra

IP Logged

froggy
Stormreaver Piker

LUDICROUS SPEED GO!!!!!!!

Reply #39 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
Switch improved crit bludgeon feat for completionist once 30 is achieved (if you always use those handwraps)

We kill the batman.

IP Logged

Symbiiont
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 8:53am
Print Post  
froggy wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 4:11pm:
Switch improved crit bludgeon feat for completionist once 30 is achieved (if you always use those handwraps)

IC: Bludgeon is a prerequisite for Overwhelming Critical. Relying on impact instead of the actual feat subtracts 1 mult on 19-20.

bosuze wrote on Feb 18th, 2018 at 2:03pm:
P.S. i suppose the skills i listed are the 9 to level...

There's a note in the spreadsheet (<- Click Here!) by the feat and level progression chart that indicates the skills taken at each level. These notes are subtle, but they usually answer lots of small questions. I'll probably highlight all of these so they're easier to find.
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2018 at 9:02am by »  

IP Logged

froggy
Stormreaver Piker

LUDICROUS SPEED GO!!!!!!!

Reply #41 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
welp, there go my plans D:  what is you perma stay in windstance and get rid of the speed feat?  Guess that means no more mountain stance...uhg.

I just hate the idea of not using the completionist feat.

We kill the batman.

IP Logged

bosuze
Waterworks Kobold

wat kyk jy

Reply #42 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 6:10am
Print Post  
Quote:
There's a note in the spreadsheet (<- Click Here!) by the feat and level progression chart that indicates the skills taken at each level. These notes are subtle, but they usually answer lots of small questions. I'll probably highlight all of these so they're easier to find.

haha, dah!  Roll Eyes yeah, i kinda saw it but i didn't really see it iykwim? ... i guess it's one of those "honey where's the butter in the fridge?" "ehm, it's right in front of you!" Wink
thanks...again Smiley

so far, så bra

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
I'm trying to figure out how to get that 2500 HP in the screenshot.
If my calculations are correct, then the max HP you can get from Reaper enhancements (if you could take every ability in every reaper tree) is around 600ish).

Even if Symbiont actually had every Reaper AP already, I'm still only getting up to about 2100 HP.

I'm feeling dumb that I'm missing something obvious.

Here's my calculations so far:

Hit Points Goal =          2540
Starting heroic feat         25
8 Monk x 30                 240
Barb PL                      30
79 CON                     1020
Draconic Vit                 10
guild bonus                  20
vitality                     20
epic pl                     135
false life                   40
Shintao/condition             5
henshin/tortoise             20
LD passive                   70
core reaper Def             120
reaper def                  242
reaper off                  120
reaper magic                120

That all totals: 2237

But like I said I doubt this made with a fully maxed out Reaper AP in all 3 trees.
Let's say he is getting 400HP from reaper.

that still ends up at around 1900 to 2000.

Where's the other 500 from?

IP Logged

Symbiont
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 3:26pm:
I'm feeling dumb that I'm missing something obvious.

Where's the other 500 from?

LGS Opposition 2-Piece adds a +18% Legendary bonus to maximum HP.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
thank you... to be honest, I missed out on the LGS stuff... I think I was busy doing triple/triple completionist when that came out and I just never got around to digging into it.

Yeah, newbies coming to this game don't have a chance unless they are going to spend a ton of time researching shit.  Smiley

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
But how many reaper points are represented in that screenshot?

IP Logged

Symbiont
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 5:34pm:
But how many reaper points are represented in that screenshot?

Only 50-ish, 41 in Grim Barricade. You were also missing +60 hp from having all 6 cores in Legendary Dreadnought. It'd end up totaling to a value around 2.5k~, which is reminiscent of the showcased value.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - May 1st, 2018 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Symbiont wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 7:42pm:
Only 50-ish, 41 in Grim Barricade. You were also missing +60 hp from having all 6 cores in Legendary Dreadnought. It'd end up totaling to a value around 2.5k~, which is reminiscent of the showcased value.

I had 70 from LD in my list (LD passive).  said you got 10 from each level of LD including that one.  Wasn't sure if Level was each row enhancements are the XP levels.

IP Logged

Symbiont
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 9:01am:
I had 70 from LD in my list (LD passive).  said you got 10 from each level of LD including that one.  Wasn't sure if Level was each row enhancements are the XP levels.

Shit, I'm retarded for that. Either way, the +18% HP from LGS would fill the speculated gap.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint