Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Crossbows? (Read 25401 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Crossbows?
Mar 5th, 2019 at 6:23am
Print Post  
Thinking about running a few lives as one of those annoying pikers holding down their left mouse button at the back of the group Wink

So what crossbows do I need for a few iconic shadar kai pew pew lives?  I haven't looked into it and seriously don't know the pros and cons for light vs heavy, etc.

I think I've stashed a couple of leverages (heroic and epic) but no idea if they're worth using or if I should be grabbing some loot gen vorps or what.

I need suggestions for at least level 15 and 20 crossbows - if they're bta and I can use them on a few toons even better Cheesy

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Re: Crossbows?
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2019 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Mar 5th, 2019 at 6:23am:
I need suggestions for at least level 15 and 20 crossbows - if they're bta and I can use them on a few toons even better Cheesy

Cannith Crafted / Scoundrel's Repeating Heavy Crossbow / Heroic ToEE Repeating Heavy Crossbow --> The Fatal Flaw --> Switch to Divine Artillery at 18 or 20 depending on the build --> Needle or ML22 Thunderforged gxbow --> LGS Ice or Salt --> Volley (Epic Divine Artillery / Morninglords / Nightmothers if no Volley)
« Last Edit: Mar 5th, 2019 at 10:04am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Linker
Dragon Raider

It's all the same

Reply #2 - Mar 6th, 2019 at 6:45am
Print Post  
Missing profile xbows for low levels.

IP Logged

Rebecca
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2019 at 8:22am
Print Post  
lv 13 devils Detail     Divine Artillery
lv 14 harbor grim      Quiver 
lv 14  quest 12?                     Fatal Flaw

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 9:33am
Print Post  
I assume you're going for T5 Mechanic goodness with your pew pew builds.  Since you're going iconic, heroic Divine Artillery (ML13) is the place to start and will easily carry you to epic levels.  There aren't many good gxbow options between that and the epic Divine Artillery (ML28).  Crafting a tier 0 Thunderforged gxbow (ML22) or tier 1 (ML24) are the best options for low cost/effort since they are tradeable until equipped.

That's the gearplan I have for my three Shadar Kai pew pew past lives going T5 Mechanic, and you'll have 15 fusilade/rest in epic levels. The basic split is 10 Rogue/6 Fighter/4 Arti, adjusting as needed for whatever class PL you need with your Shadar Kai (8 Arti/6 Rogue/6 Fighter, 8 Fighter/8 Rogue/4 Arti).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint