Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Looking To Buy a 3/3 Comp$$- (Read 3743 times)
Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Looking To Buy a 3/3 Comp$$-
Nov 30th, 2020 at 12:44am
Print Post  
I lost the email and passwords of my old ddo account, I am wanting to get back into the game but i dont have as much time anymore to grind as I use too, I am hoping to find someone that has a account kicking around with a 3/3 Toon atleast with reaper points, Server doesnt matter if I am transfering so, I am looking for a decent equipped main toon so i can enjoy some ddo Again, My Main was 3/3 Comp untill i lost access to the emails and passwords right before release of alchemist with 78 reaper points so im looking for something comparable I can pay if we can come to a agreement PM me if you have some pictures to share of any account you may be offering?

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Re: Looking To Buy a 3/3 Comp$$-
Reply #1 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 1:17am
Print Post  
I have sold Accounts before on playerautions, if you are worried about me being new I came here to find a account quicker, I am GYRADIN on player auctions.com if you want to check my reputation, I am  really hoping to find someone as soon as I can but i do have funds available as soon as the 3rd if I can find someone. DDO is one of my favorite all time mmorpgs and games released so anything i find will be used and well taken care of.

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #2 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 6:02am
Print Post  
So i was trying to add this without replying but If you have a account that is close to what im looking for I would love to see some pictures and if interested come up with a price you can add me on discord if you prefer more privacy, i am trying to get what im looking for before christmas as my gift is trying to get back into DDO this year! Cheesy
GYRADIN (HARLOW)#0034

IP Logged

Astrobunz
Korthos Resident

Trade-alific!

Reply #3 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 6:32am
Print Post  
I'll send anyone your way if I come across someone.

Welcome to my DIGITAL GARAGE SALE !!!
Looking for OTTOS BOXES? Contact me.
DISCORD:  astrobox3318

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #4 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 8:48am
Print Post  
You can get back your account even without password and mail. You need to give CS as many details about the account as possible.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #5 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 8:55am
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 8:48am:
You can get back your account even without password and mail. You need to give CS as many details about the account as possible.

I did unfortunately my account was unplayed for awhile, i didnt remember enough relevant details for them to warrant unlocking it again, the email on it has since been completely deactivated so i cant recover which is why i'm trying to buy Cheesy thank for everyone viewing my thread!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 12:44am:
My Main was 3/3 Comp untill i lost access to the emails and passwords right before release of alchemist

Kelltore wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 8:55am:
I did unfortunately my account was unplayed for awhile,

Quote:
The Alchemist is a Premium class introduced in U45 (Feb 2020)

You got a short memory, bro Tongue

But yeah, several accounts have come up for sale recently, hang out for a bit and one should pop up.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #7 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
So Im making a Update I am still looking for a DDO Account Currently THough I will be hospitalized for two weeks (Not COVID) so I plan on purchasing one on December 31st or The 3rd of January after holidays and back from hospital so to any that have an Account I am still interested in buying one if you have it, Just had a unexpected accident and have to pay for some stuff because my leg that was shattered, till then peace and Have wonderful adventures friends! Cool Smiley Grin

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Owe! Hope you feel better soon, man! That is not the kinda christmas gift I want!

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Jimbow
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:21am
Print Post  
You need an account or one with triple completionist? I have one spare with the free content code applied but have a buddy selling a triple completionist account with 3 maxxed toons.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #10 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
Jimbow wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:21am:
You need an account or one with triple completionist? I have one spare with the free content code applied but have a buddy selling a triple completionist account with 3 maxxed toons.

I sent you a Pm when you are available so, let me know when you can Cheesy

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #11 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
So Just Letting Everyone Know, with my Leg issue I had to dip into my cash I Had for my account for christmas as medication and having a bolt put in my leg is more expensive than i thought i want to laugh and cry so. So I still have a cash offer available, However I would also include the OTTO BOXes I have available to Resell on here I have at least 60-80 of Each otto box, Heroic, Epic, Improved Epic and Tenser Boxes, I made a post for selling the boxes but if i can get the 3/3 account I want with a smaller cash offer and this bundle which by your store prices would be an additional 1000$ -1500$ it would make my christmas, I am posting this to give buyer/seller transparency but i can show the proof of boxes and transfer if need be, This is a trash banker account that had these on it so before you ask i want the 3/3 or close to it mainly because i don't have the time to farm all the tr stuff so that's why i figured i would offer these boxes because they are worth a bit if you still play ddo or are a power seller Cheesy and if the deal is unacceptable to you I have my next payday on the third so I can have more of a cash offer, Thanks to everyone pm me and replying Cheesy

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #12 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:38pm:
i don't have the time to farm all the tr stuff 

Yeah farming all the TR shit is why people aren't pumping and dumping accounts. It takes at least an hour to get a heart of blood. Fuck that noise, amirite?

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #13 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:53pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:49pm:
Yeah farming all the TR shit is why people aren't pumping and dumping accounts. It takes at least an hour to get a heart of blood. Fuck that noise, amirite?

Yea and then not to mention the three hours it takes in lag fest tr cache to move everything and make sure you have alll the favor for bank and bag space at the end.... It sucks so bad. But i still enjoy this game to no end, I just wish my medical expense wasn't so high had to pay 500 of the 1000$ i saved up for my account this month i was finally at the point i could treat myself and bam hit by a car and broke part of leg and strained other parts and some minor scrapes but hey its all good lol, That's why i found and offered the boxes so it added a lot of value in a trade i felt lol

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #14 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 12:14am
Print Post  
Well so first off do yourself a favor and cut enough gear that everything fits in max purchased bang/bag space; having to do favor unlocks every life for the what 108 lives? No one wants that. I don't even bother anymore, unlock it on my mules. After that using an autoclicker set for about 10 seconds will mostly clear your chache in an hour or so. An hour you don't have to be there for, except a few minutes to fill up the banks.

That made TRing easier.

No advice on the broken leg though. Those boxes are worth the asking price, hope someone comes through for you!

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #15 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 12:45am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 12:14am:
Those boxes are worth the asking price, hope someone comes through for you!

I do as well have had a few people contact me you replying to my threads helps with views and I really hope and thought the boxs was a great value adder im glad someone else can see that too! Just FYI everyone dont be shy to pm me on discord if you have anything of what im looking for and are possibly interested, I can see pms on discord 24-7 on my phone and reply quicker too ! Thanks to everyone looking and coming to me to try and help me out! Cheesy

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #16 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
So Keeping people informed at this time I will only be able to purchase towards dec 31 -january third, My cash offer that i had available at the start of this post was at 1000$ however due to the accident with my leg getting messed up and deductibles/medication my cash offer has dropped to a level that I am making this post, I want you all to help me find one and you have been great if we contact for a deal and you are able to hold it that is awesome news! The reason im waiting at this point is I maybe buying a 3/3 completionist account but to me Im buying the time, energy and sweat you have put into the game for these accounts, I respect you all so much so I will be waiting till then to purchase so I have more of sizable cash payment again for all the hard work you all have put in for the accounts along with some boxes to resell if its still not enough. I just respect you all enough not to lowball you, so please keep messaging me on discord and on here i'm going through different offers i'm presented daily Thank you all for everything! Grin Wink

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #17 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Just play the game.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #18 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:34pm:
Just play the game.

This is the best advice Bishop has ever given anyone. You should take it.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #19 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 9:52am
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:34pm:
Just play the game.

While that might work for some people, Im buying because I already had a comp account untill I lost it, I dont have the 8 plus hours of grinding everyday for 5 plus years to get back to 3/3 Comp like i did before, Im not 14-16 years old anymore, I work and have family stuff so while I appreciate just playing the game I don't have the time to regrind 100 plus past lives and TR token and regear, I was missing  alchemist, and the Shifter stuff and one life of arty before I lost my account with like 70-8 reaper points so I WAS playing the game so. I have a offer for an account I have already been working with people for so i dont think its wrong to be purchasing a new account instead of playing the game, I maybe have an 1-3 hours to play a day so i would never be comp well maybe in 10-15 more years lol Thanks to everyone with the offers and such and for continuing to help, You know who you are if you are working with me so thanks a Bunch to all those that came with offers Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #20 - Feb 25th, 2022 at 2:51am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 24th, 2022 at 2:30pm:
I mean since you are going all serious FBI on me with a post, I paid 1200 for that one for another family member who has since passed away and it still played by his son not that it’s any of your fucking business on what I post about, this is not the same account that was purchased and my account has more 3/3 Toons or Close to it than the one I bought, the potions alone on the Account are worth over 4 grand in purchases individually, I’m not even counting the 20 characters with upgraded bank space to hold gear lol  Lips Sealed I honestly don’t give a fuck what you all think I will make a decent Sale, if you think I can’t you are funny, Seriously all of you are hilarious that you think you can bully someone into negotiating a new price point based on post history, I have no socks, This is my only account and BTW Toast nice to see another Dragonborn Sock Puppet. At least come at me on the Dragonborn account BRO.  Cool

Hmm... Very interesting... except that he actually:

Kelltore wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 12:44am:
I lost the email and passwords of my old ddo account, I am wanting to get back into the game but i dont have as much time anymore to grind as I use too, I am hoping to find someone that has a account kicking around with a 3/3 Toon atleast with reaper points, Server doesnt matter if I am transfering so, I am looking for a decent equipped main toon so i can enjoy some ddo Again, My Main was 3/3 Comp untill i lost access to the emails and passwords right before release of alchemist with 78 reaper points so im looking for something comparable I can pay if we can come to a agreement PM me if you have some pictures to share of any account you may be offering?

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint