Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Re: The End is Nigh (Read 4345 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: The End is Nigh
Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
So, Grand; seeing as you already sold your grandest of accounts: what are you going to do is SSG does happen to back down and nixes these proposed changes?

(Its not going to happen, I'm just curious)

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Rickyretardo
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #1 - Jun 18th, 2021 at 12:19am
Print Post  
Die hards and whales will continue to churn out lipstick on this pig, they are simply goofballs; too old and ignorant to change their ways, playing dress up like a friendly version of Buffalo Bill and DDO is their barbie of choiice for this outlet, some are just too bad at anything else -- an mmo persona non grata. Some are loners, others haven´t touched ground outside their clubhouse and wouldn´t notice a deadserver...

... some people have caught some online version of that cancer shit Michael Douglas had - 'papilomma' - seems like a person would have to go down on a boatload of broads to get the HPV in the gullet (well, do the math), if the actor scarfed half as much pussy as dimpled dad Kirk -- King Leer, Kirk the lyin' King -- then he just might have qualified.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #2 - Jun 18th, 2021 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Yep. 

I’m still slowly spending what DDO points I have left, but I haven’t spent real money on this game since they dropped U49 on us all like a turd.

After watching Brownstar’s impersonation yesterday of a 12 year old girl experiencing pms for the first time, I’ve decided that I can no longer financially support that dumbfuck beta cuck’s salary. 

Getting rid of that shit-caked asshole is a much needed first step in turning this game around.

IP Logged

HernandoCortez
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2021 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Stopped playing this game shit so long ago I had to check  when. It seems I've quit after update 29 and have all previous content unlocked in my account. Is it worth some peanuts?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Jul 6th, 2021 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
HernandoCortez wrote on Jul 6th, 2021 at 10:19am:
Stopped playing this game shit so long ago I had to check  when. It seems I've quit after update 29 and have all previous content unlocked in my account. Is it worth some peanuts?

It is not. Unless you inputed the free quest codes, then maybe $5?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #5 - Jul 6th, 2021 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 6th, 2021 at 3:17pm:

Yeah, what he said.

IP Logged

Hardcore_Girl
Dragon Raider

Hardcore or Go home!

Reply #6 - Jul 6th, 2021 at 3:31pm
Print Post  

If you sell it now, maybe $5. Post U51 - maybe $1, if you are lucky.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #7 - Jul 6th, 2021 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Hardcore_Girl wrote on Jul 6th, 2021 at 3:31pm:
If you sell it now, maybe $5. Post U51 - maybe $1, if you are lucky.

$1 is too small an amount to be worth the hassle of electronic payment. If you've got a friend that plays post U51(and actually keeps playing) yeah maybe a fistful of quarters. For anyone online a good digital handshake is about the best you can expect.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #8 - Jul 6th, 2021 at 7:15pm
Print Post  

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

HernandoCortez
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jul 9th, 2021 at 7:33pm
Print Post  

Free quest codes? You mean when they gave some previous content for free a few months ago? I think I bothered logging in to check that but already had most of that stuff, those paid expansions, more than 20 character slots, storage upgrades and a shit ton of those dupped xp potions and stuff lol.

I was in this big guild and everyone had quit the game.
I might want to login one of these days to see what the game has become.

So this update 51 is finally gonna be the nail in the coffin? Finally Cuntoban is gonna turn off the lights and close the doors . Suits that idiot well.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #10 - Jul 9th, 2021 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
HernandoCortez wrote on Jul 9th, 2021 at 7:33pm:
Free quest codes? You mean when they gave some previous content for free a few months ago? I think I bothered logging in to check that but already had most of that stuff, those paid expansions, more than 20 character slots, storage upgrades and a shit ton of those dupped xp potions and stuff lol.

You said you quite after update 29. A LOT of the stuff in the free quests code was released after U29.

HernandoCortez wrote on Jul 9th, 2021 at 7:33pm:
So this update 51 is finally gonna be the nail in the coffin? Finally Cuntoban is gonna turn off the lights and close the doors . Suits that idiot well.

Fat jerry isn't going to turn off the lights, that would involve raising his arm above shoulder-height. I don't think U51 will kill the game overnight but I'm pretty sure we're about to loose ~30% of the playerbase and whats left will dwindle as the year passes. If they don't back down from this place of horse shit? Yeah I give DDO a year, year and a half?

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #11 - Jul 10th, 2021 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 9th, 2021 at 9:33pm:
You said you quite after update 29. A LOT of the stuff in the free quests code was released after U29.

Fat jerry isn't going to turn off the lights, that would involve raising his arm above shoulder-height. I don't think U51 will kill the game overnight but I'm pretty sure we're about to loose ~30% of the playerbase and whats left will dwindle as the year passes. If they don't back down from this place of horse shit? Yeah I give DDO a year, year and a half?

Meh.   You aren’t the first doooooom poster to predict an update will kill the game.   (Not will you be the last) Go back to the “enhancement crash” as people like flav still call it. (Despite it not leading to any drop in players.).  Or the mass bans.  Or the data center moves.   Or the twf nerfs.    Or reaper mode.    Or anything else that allegedly everyone hates when really it’s just a few vocal posters.   

I’m not a fan of some of the tree decisions or design choices in the née ED pass nor am I a fan of the named loot roll back and mob roll back.   But it’s not going to change my desire to play the game or cause mass player exodus.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #12 - Nov 25th, 2021 at 3:31am
Print Post  
But, is triple completionist a feat yet? I feel this is the most important question.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog. #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #13 - Nov 25th, 2021 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 25th, 2021 at 3:31am:
But, is triple completionist a feat yet? I feel this is the most important question.

PM Epoch

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Nov 25th, 2021 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Nov 25th, 2021 at 5:41pm:
PM Epoch

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #15 - Nov 30th, 2021 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Nov 25th, 2021 at 5:41pm:
Epoch

Smiley

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog. #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint