Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Saltmarsh (Read 7817 times)
Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Saltmarsh
Reply #25 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
I remember a helmet being discussed as a dead item.

IP Logged

hyplo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 28th, 2021 at 7:28pm:
They had a record.

They burned it on the way out.

Put yourself in their shoes: if you had just been fired by a company as awful as turbine/ssg, would you hand over your notes?

I am not sure if you have ever had the dubious responsibility to layoff an employee ore even fire an employee.   It fucking sucks.    

My understanding, from another former Turbine employee, is it is far more stupid and draw dropping dumb than burning their notes.   I am unsure if I can do the stories justice.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2021 at 1:07pm by hyplo »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #27 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
 hyplo wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 1:01pm:
My understanding, from another former Turbine employee, is it is far more stupid and draw dropping dumb than burning their notes.   I am unsure if I can do the stories justice.

Since its SSG/Turbine I'm willing to entertain any level of stupidity. Care to share the stoy? I'm curious now.

I am not sure if you have ever had the dubious responsibility to layoff an employee ore even fire an employee.   It fucking sucks. 

I have not, but I'm sure SSG/Turbine handled it with grace and dignity. /shart

I will say I have been laid off, and when you get that email from HR you definitely loose all motivation to make things easier for the next guy. I personally did not go so far as sabotaging shit because that's unprofessional, but I did stop working entirely. And no I did not bundle up all my work and write helpful notes, I just pit the proverbial tools down and packed up my desk.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #28 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
That’s must be why you can eat at a restaurant one night and the next night it’s closed up like it never existed.  No one has a chance to be pissed and do anything about it before they are gone. 

Firing people does suck except for when it’s the person who always fucks up, abuses your relationship and patience to its max levels by taking advantage whenever possible and has been warned more times than you have fingers, and they are surprised when it happens.  They have no self awareness and will never understand that it is them.  Reminds me of that video of the blonde girl complaining how she got fired after she was doing tons of serious entitled bullshit and couldn’t understand why they are so mean.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #29 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 11:23am:
Ed Greenwood wrote the Forgotten Realms. I'm pretty sure Salvatore's IP is limited to the characters of Drizzt and co.

the & Co was eaten by an edit... But basically they have a binding agreement with all the main creators of Faerun :greenwood, Salvatore

I've had the dubious chance to dodge 4 Rounds of massive layof ( Internet bubble going from almost 2K to 369 in 4 years, the only appropriate term is : it was bloody ) and 1 round of voluntary leaving ( 60ish persons, out of 500ish ).
but dodging that kind of massive lay off also sucks a lot... Because you still go to work in an empty building ( with closed off areas, because there's nobody left living there ) and 3/' of the people you worked with are just gone.
That's really something I don't want to live again except if I'm on the receiving end ( the layoff terms where good, and might have even qualified as great ( between 2 and 36 month salary depending on length of employment, 10K€ training in whatever you wanted, 10K€ if you wanted to create a company [ that could be added to the training ] )
And I'm not talking of the offer you coudln't resist for anybody above 55 years ( lowered to 52 in the last layoff round ),  basically get paid between 75% and 90% of your salary to stay home until you hit retirement age.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #30 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
I am unsure if I can do the stories justice.

If you want them sanitized a bit ( though since you mentioned them some people will add 2 and 2 ) yopu can send them to the Vault Troll, IIRC it's :  vault.troll@ddovault..com

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #31 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 2:45pm:
I did not bundle up all my work and write helpful notes, I just pit the proverbial tools down and packed up my desk. 

Luckily here we have a longer time to empty our desk of personnal stuff.
Unless agreed upon by both parties ) standard layoff warning term is 2 or 3 month ( depending on the job )... so you have lots of time to bring home all your personnal stuff

Honestly I would be bummed if I was laod of the 'Murican way, as half or my cabinet shelves are personnal stuff ( books I bought, equipments I bought, minerals I collected, memento I got along the way, and other stuff that were given to me not the company ) It would take me several trips to get everything back home.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #32 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 5:03pm:
And I'm not talking of the offer you coudln't resist for anybody above 55 years ( lowered to 52 in the last layoff round ),  basically get paid between 75% and 90% of your salary to stay home until you hit retirement age.

Sounds pretty nice!

What happens when you reach retirement age?

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #33 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 6:13pm:
Sounds pretty nice!

What happens when you reach retirement age?

they kill you, duh.  nothing personal, its just the numbers.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #34 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Shunned wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 6:56pm:
they kill you, duh.  nothing personal, its just the numbers.

That's just what I assumed.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

hyplo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Jun 30th, 2021 at 11:21am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 5:01am:
Ok, just for the sake of clarity, in the specific cases of Forgotten Realms, Greyhawk, Mystara ( Known World/Hollow World ), and Dragonlance, the IP is so muddled that the original authors cannot do anything without WOTC agreement and WOTC cannot do anything without the original author consent.

For Forgotten Realms they reached agreements with Salvatore that keeps getting renewed because it's utterly profitable for both side.

For Dragonlance it's more hit and miss with Weiss and Hickman, which is why we had several instances of Krynn set in times different than the Dragonlance time. ( WOTC not wanting to allow W&H to reuse the DL campaign timeline and D&D system while allowing them to edit PnP books.)

Greyhawk is so muddy that it will really never resurface beyond a few Gygax/WOTC things.
Mystara is even worse as lots of people were involved in it.

Why do you think they made a challenge to come up with a new setting for 3rd when they had so many settings at hand ?

It's because they wanted one with a clean IP where they owned everything outright, that's What Eberron is. It's a WOTC fully owned setting, it was part of the contract that the original author was selling ALL the rights over the setting if the setting got edited.

Side note : It was common practice at that time to have muddy IPs ( no lawyers around to dot the I and set things in stone ), it's not just TSR/WoTC, Chaosium has the problem, SJG has the problem, ICE has the problem, it's the whole industry that has the problem.

In the US, at least, if you are paid as an employee or contractor to create content for an Intellectual Property you have no rights to any thing you have personally created for that IP.

To quote Margaret Weis "People ask me all the time if I will give them permission to use Dragonlance characters or logos for various projects. I remind everyone that WoTC owns the rights to all things Dragonlance. Tracy and I wrote the books while we were employees of TSR. DL was considered "Work for Hire". We were well aware of this when we signed the contract. We just wanted to tell our story!"

TSR purchased the entirety of the Forgotten Realms IP from Ed Greenwood in the mid 1980s.   TSR at the time was actively searching for a large IP, in parlance called a Wide and Deep setting.   TSR purchased dozens, maybe even hundreds of potential settings from would-be DMs on the cheap dangling the carrot in front of them with both immortality and royalty checks.   It was Ed Greenwood at the time who in all purposes won.

When RA Salatore, Ed Greenwood, Tracy Hickman or Margaret Weis any other writer currently writes a novel, story, involving an IP owned by WotC, WotC is the publisher and Random House does the printing.   There was a short period of time where some of these novels were published by outside publishers, not the case anymore.

A few years ago Tracy Hickman made some comments, specifically about Lord Soth, that sowed confusion in the rights of the IP.   Tracy, as the creator was very disappointed that Lord Soth was being used in Ravenloft and rumored to heading to the Forgotten Realms IP.  He made it clear it was against his wishes.  The part missed by many fans is it was all well within the rights of WotC as the owners of the IP.   

In talking with Jeff Grubb, Douglas Niles, Richard Knaak, Margaret Wies, and others over the years it seems that WotC is a pretty easy company to work with for former employees.   They pay their royalties, allow people to work with the IP they worked with internally and so forth.   You hear horror stories from authors working with other companies, like Disney, Warner Brothers, and small publishing houses.   

Gary sold the rights to Greyhawk to TSR, excluding his characters like Gord and he retained the right to write novels in the setting.    Those that knew Gary can understand WotC problem now-a-days.

Mystara was created in house at TSR.  Unfortunately the initial designers borrowed heavily from another IP that TSR didn't own.   Hasbro wrote a large royalty check to the owner of the other IP after they discovered what WotC/TSR had done.

Jeff Grubb is incredibly interesting individual to listen to (or read his blog) when it comes to IPs and TSR.   He is well spoken and his experience with all sides of the process make it illuminating to listen to.    He also explains why the number of settings (IPs) killed TSR as well as why WotC looked for a new setting.      Check out his stuff.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #36 - Jun 30th, 2021 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
hyplo wrote on Jun 30th, 2021 at 11:21am:
In the US, at least, if you are paid as an employee or contractor to create content for an Intellectual Property you have no rights to any thing you have personally created for that IP.

To quote Margaret Weis "People ask me all the time if I will give them permission to use Dragonlance characters or logos for various projects. I remind everyone that WoTC owns the rights to all things Dragonlance. Tracy and I wrote the books while we were employees of TSR. DL was considered "Work for Hire". We were well aware of this when we signed the contract. We just wanted to tell our story!"

TSR purchased the entirety of the Forgotten Realms IP from Ed Greenwood in the mid 1980s.   TSR at the time was actively searching for a large IP, in parlance called a Wide and Deep setting.   TSR purchased dozens, maybe even hundreds of potential settings from would-be DMs on the cheap dangling the carrot in front of them with both immortality and royalty checks.   It was Ed Greenwood at the time who in all purposes won.

When RA Salatore, Ed Greenwood, Tracy Hickman or Margaret Weis any other writer currently writes a novel, story, involving an IP owned by WotC, WotC is the publisher and Random House does the printing.   There was a short period of time where some of these novels were published by outside publishers, not the case anymore.

A few years ago Tracy Hickman made some comments, specifically about Lord Soth, that sowed confusion in the rights of the IP.   Tracy, as the creator was very disappointed that Lord Soth was being used in Ravenloft and rumored to heading to the Forgotten Realms IP.  He made it clear it was against his wishes.  The part missed by many fans is it was all well within the rights of WotC as the owners of the IP.   

In talking with Jeff Grubb, Douglas Niles, Richard Knaak, Margaret Wies, and others over the years it seems that WotC is a pretty easy company to work with for former employees.   They pay their royalties, allow people to work with the IP they worked with internally and so forth.   You hear horror stories from authors working with other companies, like Disney, Warner Brothers, and small publishing houses.   

Gary sold the rights to Greyhawk to TSR, excluding his characters like Gord and he retained the right to write novels in the setting.    Those that knew Gary can understand WotC problem now-a-days.

Mystara was created in house at TSR.  Unfortunately the initial designers borrowed heavily from another IP that TSR didn't own.   Hasbro wrote a large royalty check to the owner of the other IP after they discovered what WotC/TSR had done.

Jeff Grubb is incredibly interesting individual to listen to (or read his blog) when it comes to IPs and TSR.   He is well spoken and his experience with all sides of the process make it illuminating to listen to.    He also explains why the number of settings (IPs) killed TSR as well as why WotC looked for a new setting. 

Very interesting. Thanks!

Quote:
Check out his stuff.

Where?

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #37 - Jun 30th, 2021 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 5:03pm:
the & Co was eaten by an edit... But basically they have a binding agreement with all the main creators of Faerun :greenwood, Salvatore

Tbh, your original statement even with the cut off is pretty solid. Greenwood's barely active with it anymore.

Wizard's is pimping Salvatore for just about 60% of Faerun's content. Though he mostly sticks to things in the Sword Coast or the Drizzt saga.

Other writers get the dredges and peripheral territories.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #38 - Jun 30th, 2021 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
hyplo wrote on Jun 30th, 2021 at 11:21am:

If it had been outright owned by TSR the wouldn't have been able to edit the various itterations of Krynn that occured over the years. ( unless TSR/WOTC gave them the right to do it... wich has less chances to be than the survival of a snowball in hell )

Thje whole point anyway is that most if not all the 80's and 90's ear IPs are muddy and split between the original author and TSR/WoTC wich makes it very difficult to get back into modern day print/digital world as all the parties involved have to agree. So that makes lots of places and settings out of bounds... because Hasbro is not willing to trike a deal with  a given author/ has been unable to track down a given author ( or his/her inheritors ).
I've seen that happens for ICE, where they have been unable do track down some authors in a specific book ( Rolemaster Companions [ uee the number you want between 1 and 7] ) and had to basically scrap anything from that author they wanted to include into the next version of Rolemaster since they couldn't reach him/her.

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #39 - Jun 30th, 2021 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Jun 30th, 2021 at 1:45pm:
Jeff Grubb is incredibly interesting individual to listen to (or read his blog) when it comes to IPs and TSR.   He is well spoken and his experience with all sides of the process make it illuminating to listen to.    He also explains why the number of settings (IPs) killed TSR as well as why WotC looked for a new setting. 
Very interesting. Thanks!

Quote:
Check out his stuff.

Where?

https://grubbstreet.blogspot.com/

IP Logged

hyplo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Jun 30th, 2021 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 30th, 2021 at 5:22pm:
If it had been outright owned by TSR the wouldn't have been able to edit the various itterations of Krynn that occured over the years. ( unless TSR/WOTC gave them the right to do it... wich has less chances to be than the survival of a snowball in hell )

WotC licensed DragonLance to Sovereign Press, a company owned by Margaret Weis and her then husband Don Perrin in 2001.  Sovereign Press released 10 Source Books for the DragonLance setting utilizing the d20 system.   The license reverted back to WotC at some point between 2008 and 2011.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonlance
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_Press,_Inc

Now if your question is why isn't there many new novels for D&D being released (629 at last count) but only 6 in the past six years, well that's a really good question and I don't have even the slightest idea.   We get the last book from RA Salvatore later this year when "Starlight Enclave" is released next month.  It is the last one under RA Salvatore's current license with WotC.   Edit - The contract is profitable for both sides so I wouldn't be shocked if it is extended. 
There is a new DragonLance Trilogy announced and both Margaret and Tracy have publicly stated at least two of the books are complete, but no release dates.   

Eberron - Last novel 2012 (that's the last two DDO Novels by the way)
Dark Sun - Last Novel 2011
DragonLance - Last Novel 2011
Mystara - Last Novel 2011
Ravenloft - 2008
Tekumel - 2003 (unless you count Riftwar Saga)
Greyhawk - 2002
Birthright - 2000
Planescape - 1999
Spelljammer - 1993

« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:09am by hyplo »  

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #41 - Jun 30th, 2021 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
Shunned wrote on Jun 30th, 2021 at 6:39pm:

TY!
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2021 at 11:34pm by Technomage »  

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #42 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 12:30am
Print Post  
hyplo wrote on Jun 30th, 2021 at 10:59pm:
We get the last book from RA Salvatore later this year when "Relentless" is released next month.  It is the last one under RA Salvatore's current license with WotC. 

That came out last year homie. You made me look because while Salvatore is starting to super reuse his own material and formula, that book/trilogy in general was pretty decent.

IP Logged

hyplo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 12:30am:
That came out last year homie. You made me look because while Salvatore is starting to super reuse his own material and formula, that book/trilogy in general was pretty decent.

You are correct Homes.   I screwed up on this one.   The upcoming novel is "Starlight Enclave".   I was too busy trying to find the title of the novel for the Council of Wryms setting, that I still can't find.   I'd blame the booze....

IP Logged

hyplo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:51am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 2:45pm:

Since its SSG/Turbine I'm willing to entertain any level of stupidity. Care to share the story? I'm curious now.

I tried to figure out how to keep this story to a five paragraph essay rather than a five page essay and simply cannot do it.   It is stupidity that builds upon itself.   You and I would think step 1 in the process kind of make sense, step 2 might be dumb, 3 is stupid, 4 is more stupid and 19 is fucking incredibly stupid and 20 is just par for the course as the previous 17 steps were stupid.   
The really short version that does not really hit the complete level of stupidity, because five pages is too much too write and less importantly for you a'holes to read.

Most of the developers have a love for the game.  When the relationship between Turbine and Atari soured the developers at the time started working on pet projects off the record.   This continued when WB purchased Turbine and Atari was removed from the game.

A few pet projects that made their way into the game, cosmetics, goggles, augments, lots of QoL fixes.

A small group of developers worked on a pet project together, off the record using development servers at someone's home.  Layoffs came and the entire group was laid off.   The developers loved the game and tried to give Turdbine the code for what they working on.   Turdbine said no fucking thanks.
The pet project was Shifters and Khalastar Races including Psionics.   Animators had made shifters that 'shifted' from a human like frame to a more animalistic frame.   The built the frame work for the Psionics class and a psionics enhancements and a number of spells.
Someone leaked some of the video, think Deadpool test footage, only way less awesome.  Turdbine spent years pursuing copyright violations to get youTube and other companies to remove the video and images. 

Too bad the vault wasn't around at that point.   If you ask the current development team about it, nope never happened.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #45 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
hyplo wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:07am:
 I was too busy trying to find the title of the novel for the Council of Wryms setting, that I still can't find.   

This is the only "book" that I could find that had to do with the Council of Wyrms setting.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174770358817?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&amdata=enc%3AAQAGAAAAkN...

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #46 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
hyplo wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:51am:
I tried to figure out how to keep this story to a five paragraph essay rather than a five page essay and simply cannot do it.   It is stupidity that builds upon itself.   You and I would think step 1 in the process kind of make sense, step 2 might be dumb, 3 is stupid, 4 is more stupid and 19 is fucking incredibly stupid and 20 is just par for the course as the previous 17 steps were stupid.   
The really short version that does not really hit the complete level of stupidity, because five pages is too much too write and less importantly for you a'holes to read.

Most of the developers have a love for the game.  When the relationship between Turbine and Atari soured the developers at the time started working on pet projects off the record.   This continued when WB purchased Turbine and Atari was removed from the game.

A few pet projects that made their way into the game, cosmetics, goggles, augments, lots of QoL fixes.

A small group of developers worked on a pet project together, off the record using development servers at someone's home.  Layoffs came and the entire group was laid off.   The developers loved the game and tried to give Turdbine the code for what they working on.   Turdbine said no fucking thanks.
The pet project was Shifters and Khalastar Races including Psionics.   Animators had made shifters that 'shifted' from a human like frame to a more animalistic frame.   The built the frame work for the Psionics class and a psionics enhancements and a number of spells.
Someone leaked some of the video, think Deadpool test footage, only way less awesome.  Turdbine spent years pursuing copyright violations to get youTube and other companies to remove the video and images. 

Too bad the vault wasn't around at that point.   If you ask the current development team about it, nope never happened.

I think the more important takeaway from this is that someone, somewhere, had a fucking working server in their home. As in "outside Turbine's Data Center". Which means technically there's a copy of the server code in the wild!

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #47 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 3:47pm:
I think the more important takeaway from this is that someone, somewhere, had a fucking working server in their home. As in "outside Turbine's Data Center". Which means technically there's a copy of the server code in the wild!

You should check the Asheron's call community. They have reverse engineered working servers... DDO is built on AC tech so it can be reverse engineered ( and since it has much more in common with LotrO than with AC we can probably draw on the LoTRO community )

I can tell with certainty ( they can be dug out here ) that the AC DAT file structure is the same as the DDO DAT file structure. and this is something known... so the only difficulty is the server side and that can be reverse engineered.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #48 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
hyplo wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:51am:

Cool story bro.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #49 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
hyplo wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:07am:
You are correct Homes.   I screwed up on this one.   The upcoming novel is "Starlight Enclave".   I was too busy trying to find the title of the novel for the Council of Wryms setting, that I still can't find.   I'd blame the booze....

Well shit man. Thanks for adding the name of the actual novel. Guess I'll have some reading material soon.

The last book was great even if the epilogue kind of shit on the direction Salvatore was going because he's got to milk the gravy train while he can.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint