Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic /Sigh This new ED system... (Read 1487 times)
Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

/Sigh This new ED system...
Nov 15th, 2021 at 7:26am
Print Post  
Doing racials + EPLs (have about 9 left).  Leveled to 20 Druid this life and have 21 DPs to spend.  I put a smattering into Primal for the Epic Strike, Cocoon (don't really need but w/e), the one that heals for a pathetic amount when in Entangle or Spike Growth and Spirit Boon.   A bit into Draconic White for Mantle, Dragon Breath, and a bit of resistance bypass and Spell Power.  And the rest into Magus of the Eclipse for the Moon Lance Cold.   After reading ddowiki I noticed the Epic Strikes from different trees share a CD...

Any suggestions? WTF lol

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: /Sigh This new ED system...
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2021 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Yeah. Don't try to use strikes from 2 different EDs. They share a cooldown.

The breath weapon I think is the best because it is AOE where as I *think* the lance is single-target.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2021 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Changed it around with the Electric Epic Strike, the Thing above it, Spirit Boon and such in Primal. Prism Mantle and Stay Frosty in Shiradi, one Point in Draconic White for now. 

It's a quick trip to 23.  Guess I'll just see. 

Just tooling around in Epic RL slayers isn't a "real" test but seems fun enough. 

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2021 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Nov 15th, 2021 at 3:54pm:
Just tooling around in Epic RL slayers isn't a "real" test but seems fun enough. 

Isn't Epic RL like ML29? Yeah that's pretty fun if you avoid the god damn flame skull path.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2021 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Bwahaha...ha!   Working *quite* well Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint