Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Cordo goes nuclear (Read 1243 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Cordo goes nuclear
Apr 5th, 2023 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
Some entertaing(ly retarded) drama on the motherboards: fat jerry went full meltdown on a bunch of threads criticizing the player-created mega servers. It is both stupid and really funny.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

liljiggy
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Cordo goes nuclear
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2023 at 2:46am
Print Post  
Without links this post is pointless.

IP Logged

Hardcore_Girl
Dragon Raider

Hardcore or Go home!

Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2023 at 6:03am
Print Post  
It just they are frustrated they have been caught red-handed about their lies about server strength. It was always about "spaghetti code" that was causing lag, bad designs etc. but they always insisted servers were good and there was no server-side lag.
Players moved en-masse to Orien and voila - Orien is a dumpster truck now. Constant freezes, r1 raids fcked up, heals, action boosts not going off etc. and speaking to long term Orien players - they never experienced this before the transfers started.
SSG and Severlin have milked millions of dollars since 2020 with ARPU around $42,000 with no investment in the team or infrastructure. Despite all this, Fletchlie Guitar-fucker boot licks them and Ghallanda and his guild - fuck him and FUCK HIS GUILD.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Apr 6th, 2023 at 8:21am
Print Post  
wrong thread
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2023 at 8:31am by somenewnoob »  

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Killtard
Waterworks Kobold

I love killing tards!

Reply #4 - Apr 6th, 2023 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Hardcore_Girl wrote on Apr 6th, 2023 at 6:03am:
It just they are frustrated they have been caught red-handed about their lies about server strength. It was always about "spaghetti code" that was causing lag, bad designs etc. but they always insisted servers were good and there was no server-side lag.
Players moved en-masse to Orien and voila - Orien is a dumpster truck now. Constant freezes, r1 raids fcked up, heals, action boosts not going off etc. and speaking to long term Orien players - they never experienced this before the transfers started.
SSG and Severlin have milked millions of dollars since 2020 with ARPU around $42,000 with no investment in the team or infrastructure. Despite all this, Fletchlie Guitar-fucker boot licks them and Ghallanda and his guild - fuck him and FUCK HIS GUILD.

Shut up and show us your tits!

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #5 - Apr 6th, 2023 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Hardcore_Girl wrote on Apr 6th, 2023 at 6:03am:
It just they are frustrated they have been caught red-handed about their lies about server strength. It was always about "spaghetti code" that was causing lag, bad designs etc., but they always insisted servers were good and there was no server-side lag.
Players moved en-masse to Orien and voila - Orien is a dumpster fire now. Constant freezes, r1 raids fucked up, heals, action boosts not going off etc. And speaking to long term Orien players, they never experienced this before the transfers started.
SSG and Severlin have milked millions of dollars since 2020 with ARPU around $42,000 with no investment in the team or infrastructure. Despite all this, Felchie Guitar-Fucker boot licks them and Ghallanda and his guild - fuck him and FUCK HIS GUILD.

FTFY
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2023 at 12:20pm by Standing Stone Games »  

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #6 - Apr 6th, 2023 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Apr 6th, 2023 at 12:18pm:
FTFY

Toppie.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.