Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Any Guesses to What Breaks 1st in U59? (Read 2468 times)
Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Any Guesses to What Breaks 1st in U59?
Apr 24th, 2023 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
I got a poll going with the Topic of what is Completely Broken on release of Update 59: And the Poll is for Vault Cred (😂😂😂) but more importantly the total amusement of the fuckery that is DDO.      So the Poll is A-D pick below:                                                                              A. Will they totally nuke that hamster they call a server dead with these performance updates on the weekend they release and do a roll back?                                                                 B. Will they fuck up with the math with the feats and past lives of everyone in the game and delete shit we have done?                                                                             C. Will they fuck up R10 Nerf so badly that instead of doing a deduction of caster dps nerf it’s a complete cut because they lack the capacity to code right?                     D. They will somehow do all the above and when they find out it happened they have to do a total server shut down over the weekend and for the downtime they think it’s ok to reimburse the player base with some kind of shit covered middle finder to the paying customers again and give us some stupid shit like +10 Resist Pots…..                my Vote is for A So far 😂😂😂

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Re: Any Guesses to What Breaks 1st in U59?
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Apr 24th, 2023 at 6:44pm:
I got a poll going with the Topic of what is Completely Broken on release of Update 59: And the Poll is for Vault Cred (😂😂😂) but more importantly the total amusement of the fuckery that is DDO.      So the Poll is A-D pick below:                                                                              A. Will they totally nuke that hamster they call a server dead with these performance updates on the weekend they release and do a roll back?                                                                 B. Will they fuck up with the math with the feats and past lives of everyone in the game and delete shit we have done?                                                                             C. Will they fuck up R10 Nerf so badly that instead of doing a deduction of caster dps nerf it’s a complete cut because they lack the capacity to code right?                     D. They will somehow do all the above and when they find out it happened they have to do a total server shut down over the weekend and for the downtime they think it’s ok to reimburse the player base with some kind of shit covered middle finder to the paying customers again and give us some stupid shit like +10 Resist Pots…..                my Vote is for A So far 😂😂😂

Derp.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
My money's on anything bank-related. They have fucked up storage from every possible level from concept to execution.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #3 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
So 1-A, 1-D from a Legend Himself, And 1 Option E. Now added As a Bank Issue that I didn’t initially think of but should Have Thanks Noam.  Grin

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #4 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
My will to live...

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 12:42am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Apr 24th, 2023 at 11:50pm:
My will to live...

You are 655321!

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Apr 24th, 2023 at 11:50pm:
My will to live...

I’m most definitely with you there, these nerfs are dumb I’m just hoping they don’t break the game with the performance updates.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #7 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
The 32-bit client won't work from what I'm hearing.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #8 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:54pm:

Damm 🦫 That sucks for a lot of people and the first I heard about it thanks for the information on that! I’ll have to install a new hardware or buy a new PC probably if that’s the case which is just something that was needed on a 12 year old laptop lol 😂 my laptop might as well be called Spuds because it’s about to be a mashed potato soon 😂😂

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
I'm hoping for the store to fail, that way their shitty, "Nerf it so they buy more p2w stuff" strategy tanks.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #10 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 6:24pm:
I'm hoping for the store to fail, that way their shitty, "Nerf it so they buy more p2w stuff" strategy tanks.

That is the most dastardly and evil thing I can think of and most Hilarious, Thank you you made me
Laugh like Muttley!! I like this response 😂

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #11 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 6:24pm:

They would have to have an actual p2w strategy for that to help. Right now all they've got is a "pay to have a slightly less shitty time" strategy.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #12 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 7:21pm:
They would have to have an actual p2w strategy for that to help. Right now all they've got is a "pay to have a slightly less shitty time" strategy.

Dammit Noam Stop it I can’t breathe already from this laughter from the vault but you are right about they have to have had a plan to do the plan 😂😂😂

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 2:27am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 7:21pm:

Truth. It's hard to say they actually do the p2w builds BS when they also pull stuff like gleefully fix a from-launch-day throwing speed bug that pushes them into the stratosphere for free, effectively undoing two rounds of nerfs and then some.

They're not evil geniuses keeping player power for ransom. They're just dumb.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 11:41am
Print Post  
The behind the scenes way they caculate bonuses will make some not work at all.

Something will be monumentally fucked with healing in reaper.

Those are my 2 guesses.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #15 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:54pm:

Yep, they broke the 32-bit client.

SMH
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2023 at 12:11pm by Standing Stone Games »  

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #16 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Yea these are all good Guesses of what could happen and no shade to anyone here but I’m taking the day to not Complain though about DDO, The Development Team or what they could or could not break, I’m Mourning the Loss of a Friend and Developer named Humblefriar for what he did for me when I was younger and don’t want to deal with the Vault Today. I wish you all many Blessings in your  adventures and your Life today even the
People that normally talk shit on me, I wish you all blessings of Health and Fortune. I’ll be back tomorrow depending on Interviews.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint