Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic SSG and Reddit DDO is full of Stupid Woke Shitfucktards of DOOOOOOM (Read 3971 times)
BhulSchitt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

SSG and Reddit DDO is full of Stupid Woke Shitfucktards of DOOOOOOM
Apr 26th, 2023 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Removing Wildmen? What the fuck?

ZERO reasons? What the fuck?

Total silence? What the fuck?

Not just on the MOBOS, but also on the Reddit/ddo forum. What the fuck?

Not to mention, all the fucking censorship, removing and banning of anyone who has asked for clarity or a simple reason.

Fuck SSG. Fuck the moderators at reddit.

Can't we just keep the stupid fucking bullshit culture wars out of our already dying and diminishing game?

Oh, rather ... let's add more woke insanity and help sink the game even faster. Because, ya know, it's a prudent use of limited resources.

For fucking fucks sake.

And fuck cordodouche for being the hypocritical shithead he is. Seriously, the guy is enforcing 'woke' policies when he can't even find his way out of a god damn mu mu. The guy is the very definition of white trash, has driven more people from the game than any single other person, and is what ... on a high fucking horse signaling with his fucking virtue flag?

What the fuck!
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2023 at 10:10am by BhulSchitt »  

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: SSG and Reddit DDO is full of Stupid Woke Shitfucktards of DOOOOOOM
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
BhulSchitt wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 10:01am:
Removing Wildmen? What the fuck?

ZERO reasons? What the fuck?

Not just on the MOBOS, but also on the Reddit/ddo forum. What the fuck?

Not to mention, all the fucking censorship, removing and banning of anyone who has asked for clarity or a simple reason.

Fuck SSG. Fuck the moderators at reddit.

Can't we just keep the stupid fucking bullshit culture wars out of our already dying and diminishing game?

Oh, rather ... let's add more woke insanity and help sink the game even faster. Because, ya know, it's a prudent use of limited resources.

For fucking fucks sake.

And fuck cordodouche for being the hypocritical shithead he is. Seriously, the guy is enforcing 'woke' policies when he can't even find his way out of a god damn mu mu. The guy is the very definition of white trash, has driven more people from the game than any single other person, and is what ... on a high fucking horse signaling with his fucking virtue flag?

What the fuck!

This silly bitch misplaces the post from the above sock and tries to claim Strake censored him. The fact that there is no censorship on the vault is as immutable as water being wet, grass is green, etc... its amazing that moron Kelltore and his painfully obvious socks haven't at least figured that out in the two years he has been trying to post. That family's gene pool must be damp pavement.

Learn how to fucking post your stupid child. Jesus wept what a retard.ย 
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2023 at 4:58pm by boxes »  

IP Logged

BhulSchitt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 1:00am
Print Post  
Yup, I'm a noob and was wondering why my post had disappeared. I'll censor myself, thanks. Smiley

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #3 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 10:54am
Print Post  
BhulSchitt wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 10:01am:

Could not give less of a fuck.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #4 - May 1st, 2023 at 5:54am
Print Post  
boxes wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 4:48pm:
This silly bitch misplaces the post from the above sock and tries to claim Strake censored him. The fact that there is no censorship on the vault is as immutable as water being wet, grass is green, etc... its amazing that moron Kelltore and his painfully obvious socks haven't at least figured that out in the two years he has been trying to post. That family's gene pool must be damp pavement.

Learn how to fucking post your stupid child. Jesus wept what a retard.ย 

Yes, Because every new player that joins the vault is now me, Despite me telling everyone repeatedly that I have one Account and have always just posted on this Account, But I already Question your Intelligence when you bring up Jesus as a insult ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ as someone that follows a religion based on false kindness and values and  perpetuates rape,Murder, Infidelity and has lead to thousands of years of bloodshed since the Crusades. Your Idea of God is following someone psychologically damaged in a role of power in a church who supposedly has a โ€œhigher powerโ€ talking through his mind (Modern Day DRs. Call this Psychosis) that tells him to enter the ancient birthplace of the son of god who you are supposed to be following by your own bible to murder and rape their peoples and land, all while in modern day we have your Christian Priests constantly diddling children while simultaneously having all their needs paid for by their devout followers like yourself and are exempt from taxation on any level. Iโ€™d say personally itโ€™s painfully obvious which one of us is the dumb one and shouldnโ€™t procreate further and whose familial gene pool has been compromised most likely for more than several generations. But I love the fact you are so dumb you canโ€™t even read posts, Account Creation dates and look at when and how they posted to figure it out for yourself but like you said thatโ€™s just a failed Gene pool on your end, I appreciate the laughs this morning though it feels good to think that a lot of the inbred hicks think I have enough time to be on the vault 24/7 and want to make a million accounts to post on a forum ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think itโ€™s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - May 1st, 2023 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 5:54am:
Yes, Because every new player that joins the vault is now me, Despite me telling everyone repeatedly that I have one Account and have always just posted on this Account, But I already Question your Intelligence when you bring up Jesus as a insult ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ as someone that follows a religion based on false kindness and values andย  perpetuates rape,Murder, Infidelity and has lead to thousands of years of bloodshed since the Crusades. Your Idea of God is following someone psychologically damaged in a role of power in a church who supposedly has a โ€œhigher powerโ€ talking through his mind (Modern Day DRs. Call this Psychosis) that tells him to enter the ancient birthplace of the son of god who you are supposed to be following by your own bible to murder and rape their peoples and land, all while in modern day we have your Christian Priests constantly diddling children while simultaneously having all their needs paid for by their devout followers like yourself and are exempt from taxation on any level. Iโ€™d say personally itโ€™s painfully obvious which one of us is the dumb one and shouldnโ€™t procreate further and whose familial gene pool has been compromised most likely for more than several generations. But I love the fact you are so dumb you canโ€™t even read posts, Account Creation dates and look at when and how they posted to figure it out for yourself but like you said thatโ€™s just a failed Gene pool on your end, I appreciate the laughs this morning though it feels good to think that a lot of the inbred hicks think I have enough time to be on the vault 24/7 and want to make a million accounts to post on a forum ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sock confirmed.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #6 - May 1st, 2023 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
boxes wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 12:21pm:
Sock confirmed.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and you are sock that was made specifically to fuck with last box, whatโ€™s your point?

Iโ€™m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think itโ€™s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - May 4th, 2023 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 1:49pm:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and you are sock that was made specifically to fuck with last box, whatโ€™s your point?

1st: thanks for confirming you are a sock, no surprise.

2nd: feel free to point out when I have ever messed with lastbox dummy.

Take your time, we can wait. Meanwhile, maybe bust out that fake broken English routine that you forget to use when you are excited.
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2023 at 3:42pm by boxes »  

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #8 - May 5th, 2023 at 3:25am
Print Post  
boxes wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 3:40pm:
1st: thanks for confirming you are a sock, no surprise.

2nd: feel free to point out when I have ever messed with lastbox dummy.

Take your time, we can wait. Meanwhile, maybe bust out that fake broken English routine that you forget to use when you are excited.

1. Again I have one Account and Only Post From This Account. 2. You are not worth the effort to have to prove anything too, Take your Little Song and Dance somewhere else for your Entertainment. 3. If you are not a Sock made for anything other than to cause Drama you would have made your name something other than Boxes, it shows what you are here for ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - May 5th, 2023 at 9:31am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on May 5th, 2023 at 3:25am:
1. Again I have one Account and Only Post From This Account. 2. You are not worth the effort to have to prove anything too, Take your Little Song and Dance somewhere else for your Entertainment. 3. If you are not a Sock made for anything other than to cause Drama you would have made your name something other than Boxes, it shows what you are here for ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1: You are a sock as in you are one of multiple gay and retarded accounts, during your February meltdown alone you made two more.

2: Meaning you couldn't back up what you said, no surprise there.

3: And now for the stupidest of the stupid things you said in this posts, I picked the name boxes because I joined last year to sell boxes. And unlike you I can back up what I say, here is my very Vault-post:

boxes wrote on May 3rd, 2022 at 5:59am:
I'm here to sell boxes.

Yeah, that's right, I just slam dunked on you again proving you wrong, which would be impressive if you were not such a simpleton. If you are having a hard time keeping up let me know and I'll draw a flowchart for you.
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2023 at 9:32am by boxes »  

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #10 - May 5th, 2023 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Genocide is based. Get rid of the wildmen.

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #11 - May 6th, 2023 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Wildmen are not representative of any real world "race".  (I use race in quotes because D&D races are actually different species whereas we use it to describe cultural/tribal/superficial genetic variance in a single species).  Half Orcs and Half Elves are, likewise, not indicative of multi-racial real world scenarios where no one who has done Ancestry.com or any other DNA service finds out that they have less than 5 or 6 cultural or ethnic groups/races in their family tree. 

The whole game was is based on folk lore and mythology from the middle ages and classical civilizations.  And got weirder from there.  Now there are bird people, cat people, demon people, dragon people, shape shifters, lizard people, and on and on.  Trying to map any of it to the real world requires mental gymnastics that are silly.  Because when you explain Ebberron, Greyhawk, Toril or any other fantasy setting, it's all silly nonsense.

Is every stranger in a strange land or fish out of water story like Drizzt or a Tiefling being unwelcome now automatically a racial allegory?  Is every oppressed native culture a colonialism allegory?  Every bias and hatred of a different tribe a Nazi allegory?  Any prison camp or indentured servitude a slavery allegory?

If you look hard enough, you can be offended by anything.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #12 - May 7th, 2023 at 7:22am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on May 6th, 2023 at 9:35pm:
Is every oppressed native culture a colonialism allegory?

It's funny because the answer is "yes" as long as you change the words a little.

Oppressed native culture stories are a concrete manifestation of the broader abstraction of colonization. The discussion of colonization is done through story telling. Your point about the Nazis though reverses this conceptually. Nazis are a concrete example about the abstraction of ethnic supremacy. If I find a gnome who wants only gnomes to live in gnomvaria (and he has a cute hitler mustache to boot) then sure he is a discussion point for a broader abstraction.

The difference between propaganda and story-telling though is means and ends. Bad story telling sacrifices its ends and bad propaganda sacrifices the means. Propaganda will feel shallow and lifeless, while bad story telling will feel like a series of unfortunate events. Some people are just stupid enough that the only example of this they know is the Nazis, and so they always think you're talking about the Nazis, when in fact you are talking about how that behavior can re-emerge. Look at the racial tension in South Africa and the violence---then look at the denial by the American left that genocide is happening at all---part and parcel to genocide is the denial of it, since people can't stomach the thought of it.

Richard the III is a compelling story because we watch the rise and fall of a certain type of Machiavellian man in all his horror and beauty. On the one hand it is propaganda---Richard the III was not how he was depicted---but we don't care because it shows the depth of a certain archetype.
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2023 at 7:24am by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #13 - May 9th, 2023 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
If you look hard enough, you can be offended by anything.

I find that offensive!

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #14 - May 9th, 2023 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on May 9th, 2023 at 4:43pm:
I find that offensive!

I find that ironic....

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #15 - May 10th, 2023 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Now there are bird people, cat people, demon people, dragon people, shape shifters, lizard people, and on and on.ย  Trying to map any of it to the real world requires mental gymnastics that are silly.

Youโ€™re clearly not a teenager in 2023.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint