Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic I’m not one to call Doom (Read 2587 times)
The Real Grand
Korthos Resident

Mmmm! So good!

I’m not one to call Doom
Aug 2nd, 2023 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
I will say that things have been so downhill with the game over the past few years that even I’ve stopped playing.  I took a break for a while to play Warhammer but came back to hustle some boxes because I’m broke, but I’ve pretty much completely stopped playing DDO at this point.

I’m playing Fallout 76 instead.  Let that sink in.  What’s commonly considered what one of the greatest disasters of recent gaming history is still more interesting and a more fun game than DDO with the constant unwanted changes and rushed, mediocre content SSG’s been churning out.

And sucking cock.

I still have bills to pay and since I’ve stopped duping Otto’s, I have to make money somehow.  I’m much happier though.  It’s far more rewarding playing Fallout 76 and sucking cock than playing DDO.  Five years ago I would have said playing DDO was better than sucking cock, but not anymore.

Stay on hamster wheel if you want, but I’m pretty much done (unless I start making less money sucking cock.  If you see me selling Otto’s boxes again, you’ll know that I can’t even pay my rent anymore by cock sucking).  Like I said, I’m not one to call Doom, but I don’t know if the old game has much time left in her.

Want to stress this though; this was my decision.  It was my choice to stop selling Otto’s and stop logging in.  It was my choice to suck cock instead.  No outside party prevented me from continuing to dupe boxes over sucking cock.

Just like it was my decision to stop playing Warhammer.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Re: I’m not one to call Doom
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2023 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
The Real Grand wrote on Aug 2nd, 2023 at 2:26pm:
  What’s commonly considered what one of the greatest disasters of recent ... history

Takes one to know one.

"I'm the best."
Cool

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Shunned
DQ Assaulter

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2023 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
A/S/L?

IP Logged

liljiggy
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Aug 2nd, 2023 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
I’m playing Fallout 76 instead.

I noticed things had been way less gay around here recently.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Aug 2nd, 2023 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
I will say that things have been so downhill with the game over the past few years that even I’ve stopped playing.  I took a break for a while to play Warhammer but came back to hustle some boxes because I’m broke, but I’ve pretty much completely stopped playing DDO at this point.

I’m playing Fallout 76 instead.  Let that sink in.  What’s commonly considered what one of the greatest disasters of recent gaming history is still more interesting and a more fun game than DDO with the constant unwanted changes and rushed, mediocre content SSG’s been churning out.

And sucking cock.

I still have bills to pay and since I’ve stopped duping Otto’s, I have to make money somehow.  I’m much happier though.  It’s far more rewarding playing Fallout 76 and sucking cock than playing DDO.  Five years ago I would have said playing DDO was better than sucking cock, but not anymore.

Stay on hamster wheel if you want, but I’m pretty much done (unless I start making less money sucking cock.  If you see me selling Otto’s boxes again, you’ll know that I can’t even pay my rent anymore by cock sucking).  Like I said, I’m not one to call Doom, but I don’t know if the old game has much time left in her.

Want to stress this though; this was my decision.  It was my choice to stop selling Otto’s and stop logging in.  It was my choice to suck cock instead.  No outside party prevented me from continuing to dupe boxes over sucking cock.

Just like it was my decision to stop playing Warhammer.

This post explains so much.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #5 - Aug 2nd, 2023 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
excellent shitpost my friend

may the cock bless you

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #6 - Aug 2nd, 2023 at 10:18pm
Print Post  

I will to my dying breath defend that Fallout 76, bar the broken/Bethesda Jank at launch, was a good game.

What it suffered was a bunch of singleplayer fags crying wolf without even giving the game a chance and trying it.

Seriously, I have a feeling their reactions is the reason that Starfield and future Bethesda titles aren't getting coop despite the tech existing now.

Which is a fucking shame. Because I've wanted to play coop with my buddies in Fallout 4 or Skyrim for years.

Plus, 76 had the balls to actually give you an refreshingly different experience at launch. A fallout devoid of human life; a world that's just the irradiated wasteland. Beasts, extremely mutated humans, and robots. I enjoyed that; I loved the eerie and lifeless atmosphere. And regret that they listened to blowhards and rushed to readd 'npcs' to the game world so quickly. They should have let the game cook for 1-2 years without human NPCs and let the world slowly be brought back to life via community events and storyline updates. But nah.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint