Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic What is the build break down of 18 Fighter/ 1 Dark Apostate/ 1 Warlock (Read 6263 times)
Thrext
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

What is the build break down of 18 Fighter/ 1 Dark Apostate/ 1 Warlock
Sep 21st, 2023 at 9:05pm
Print Post  
I been seeing on test server variations of Razor Shifter 18 Fighter, 1 Dark Apostate, 1 Warlock.

I know they build up 20 stacks of vulnerability, and Arcane warrior from Warlock, Im guessing the cleric for imbue, and divine might maybe?

I know they use the LD  epic tree..  But I have no idea what weapons, feats, gear...  I know they kill those dps dummies in a matter of seconds.. while it takes me like 40 second lol.

I dont know if the damage is a blow all your goo glass cannon dps in 10 seconds and your done, or if its sustainable dps for longer term.

Any ideas?  I even seen half elf 18 barbarian  instead of the razor shifter 18 fighter.
Id like  to try and see it but nmot sure what tree enhancements they used.

IP Logged

Gayassfurry
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: What is the build break down of 18 Fighter/ 1 Dark Apostate/ 1 Warlock
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2023 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
1. This build is sorta racial comp dependant

2. u basically wanna go get VKF capstone but not t5 then drop like 35 or 36 Pts into kensei  1pt into wlock aura and get the trance from Fvs

take the magic warrior feat hence the warlock tank aura that gives u another 20MP once full stacked

gear : figure it out yourself dipshit I mean 5 Piece IOD+dread stalker is such a Nobrainer
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2023 at 6:51pm by Gayassfurry »  

IP Logged

Thrext
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2023 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Gayassfurry wrote on Sep 22nd, 2023 at 6:49pm:
1. This build is sorta racial comp dependant

2. u basically wanna go get VKF capstone but not t5 then drop like 35 or 36 Pts into kensei  1pt into wlock aura and get the trance from Fvs

take the magic warrior feat hence the warlock tank aura that gives u another 20MP once full stacked

gear : figure it out yourself dipshit I mean 5 Piece IOD+dread stalker is such a Nobrainer

Thank for the info. I ended up talking to someone over on test server who gave me the run down on it..

Oh and no one dips in my shit.  Tongue

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Nov 7th, 2023 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Can you share the info you got? Seems interesting.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint