Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic What do you enjoy playing? (Read 8866 times)
Amabel
DQ Assaulter

I am Drama!

What do you enjoy playing?
Nov 5th, 2009 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
This forum is full of altaholics. Here is where you can post your predominately played builds, which ones you like most and which ones you don't.

There is no need to go into massive detail on each build. And it's not intended to be a build criticism thread (although it can be if you want).

Just a chance to let other Vaulties know what you play and what your playstyle is as much as anything.

Here are the ones I still play... many more discarded. I've only bothered listing the characters that were capped when it was still 16. Yes, I like sprint boost.

Amabel 19 bard/1 barb, drow. Sprint boost and fascinate TWF warchanter. My main. I love everything about her. The only negative is that lack of AC means she gets smacked around a bit at times, but with 400 odd hit points unraged she's not too squishy.

Concentric 1 rogue/2 monk/rest cleric, halfling. High AC (64 normally - mid 70s in full AC mode), evasion, level 9 spell casting, UMD, decent backstab damage. Dual wields min II greensteel, vorps, banishers etc., chucks down blade barriers and has some fun. Took a LONG time to get the right DT armour (2 sets of robes- +5 resist, +6 STR, destruction/empower). Much fun, highly survivable. Biggest downside by a mile is starting STR of 6. Encumbrance can be a serious issue. Love the survivability and ability to fill just about any role.

Anil 1 barb/rest rogue, WF. STR based, but still has decent DEX. Dual wielding radiance or min II greensteel with scourge choker or docent of defiance. Hits like a truck, over 500 hit points buffed at level 17. Hard to kill, fun to play. Anyone who doesn't thinks rogues are one of the most fun classes in the game is mad as a cut snake IMHO. Just plain fun. Have stayed acrobat just for fun - I know it's not the most powerful specialty.

Arabell 1 rogue/1 monk/rest ranger, halfling. Before it was flavour of the month. Also a different take. 6 starting STR, has high intimidate and UMD. AC is 78 self buffed I think. Missed chattering ring on my 20th Titan... grrrrrrrr. Has 5 x tier 3 greensteel weapons. God build. Not much else to say. If you're prepared to grind the equipment, and it's a fair bit of grind, it's a very powerful build. Can do anything with the AC, favoured enemy damage and high UMD. Makes the game just a little too easy at times.

Llebara 1 rogue/1 monk/rest ranger, halfling. Opposite of Arabell, STR based with no regard for AC. Halfling sneak attack, Tharne's goggles, 2x min II khopeshes, favoured enemy damage = crazy stupid fuck off DPS (in it's day). I literally levelled this character from 1 to 16 in three days over that +50% xp weekend, running with Colourboy and Yabba, and it still feels like the capped character I somehow got without knowing how. Much beer was drunk that weekend.

Pyroclastik 1 fighter/19 wiz, WF. Wiztank with max INT, high CON, decent STR and very good intimidate. Was just about my main for a while. Great fun. Can tank anywhere, holding agro in firewalls and with quickened stoneskin/reconstruct and the docent of defiance is very hard to kill. Much more fun than my pure wizzy. It's amazing how intimidate can change the feel and playstyle of the whole build. Insighful reflexes gives decent saves too. No real downside to this guy - he'll miss the capstone but it's not what the build was about. Easily the most fun build I've levelled I think. I have a 1 bard/2 rogue/rest wizzy version in the works for evasion with lvl 9 spells.

Metella Straight barb. /yawn. Look Mum, by choker procced and I have a 56 STR. Easily the most boring class in the game, with almost no redeeming feature unless you're a munchkin.

Cryogenic Straight sorc, WF. Someone pass me the easy button please. Everyone should try one of these, just to see how easy it is.

Erestem Straight sorc, drow. Fun, great cc ability, UMD is nice. Squishy as all get out though - I prefer the WF version.

Gracchus Straight cleric, human. Built as a caster. Clerics are fun. Doesn't do much except heal in raids nowadays. I prefer playing Concentric.

Milvus 6 ranger/2 fighter/rest rogue, drow. My first 1750 favour character. UMD, evasion, tempest, rogue skills, AC, DPS. The pre-monk Godbuild. Great fun to level up. I don't play him anymore though really - not sure why.

There are more than never get played anymore but I can't bring myself to delete them. I have 18 slots filled on my main account and 8 on my second. But that'll do for now.
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2009 at 9:56pm by Amabel »  

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Re: What do you enjoy playing?
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2009 at 12:17am
Print Post  
Strakeln 18 Barb/2 Fighter, 28 point.  First character, never rerolled.  Been collecting loot for so long that he has everything he could want, in triplicate.  Up until Frenzied Berserker, he had a surprisingly high AC - 65, self-buffed, while raging & THF - but given the vicious effects, I've since converted him to full DPS... and he is a monster.  Will likely be the only character I True Res, just because he deserves those extra points he's been lacking all these years.

Pints 13 rog/6 rgr/1 mnk - my twist on the monk splash, those of you who have one now and are allowed to tank without question can thank me.  No one... and I mean no one... would believe that Pints could tank Sulu.  Even Pyce was doubting.  Of course, now that he's fully equipped, he's an easy button godmode toon.

Denzan Pure Drow Sorc, 3+ yr old character as well.  Fun to play, very powerful.  Was born squishy but has evolved out of that.  Has a drinking problem.

Grumples 20 cleric.  Sturdy, reliable.  I play my cleric when I feel lazy and just want to watch some health bars.  Also has a drinking problem.

Aevy Ancestor of the Exploiter Build.  1 rog/1 ftr/rest ranger.  Very fun, 3+yr old toon with loads of goodies.  For obvious reasons, destined for respec if/when they come out with a non-true-res way to change class.  Annoys the piss out of me that she can't have that extra 8 AC because she was made before the monk.  Even has a decent base wisdom.  Back in her day, Aevy made a living killing DQs in the desert... every three days, usually solo. 

Creakin 1 wiz/rest monk.  Extreme survivalist.  Another toon made before rule changes but after he'd collected some of the best loot.  Destined for the respec bin (if/when) so he can get that one point of dex, since unbound +3 tomes don't appear to exist and he is cursed at ever finding a bound one.  When he emerges from the ashes, however, he will have powerful DPS to back up the extreme survivability.

Shopat L17 hagglebard - I sing my songs then I plink my repeater.  While I do have fun playing her, I hate not being able to carry the group on my own... so she generally only gets played to level up.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2009 at 9:35am
Print Post  
I am starting to think that Amabel is really really bored!  Smiley

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #3 - Nov 6th, 2009 at 9:57am
Print Post  
Gornn - TWF barbarian. And despite some claims to the contrary, he really was build before the TWF/khopesh/crit rage wave took on a frenzy. I got the idea when somebody said in a group "all DPS is based on crits" back when I first started playing. So I thought, for my first 32 point character, why not build him that way? May get true reincarnated only because I think I rolled him 16 16 16 8 10 6.

BUT he may NOT get true reincarnated because he has +3 tomes in every stat. We'll see.

Twoeagle: Ranger/fighter splash. I thought to splash monk with him but I wasn't the right alignment. Max strength dual wielding khopesh DPS machine. I know shade might be inclined to disagree, but hitting human versatility (I have everything else I need in APs) at +5, then manyshotting Harry with a silverbow, they diving into tempest melee with fighter haste boost is an insane amount of damage. Insane. He is probably my highest DPS character, though he is HELLA squishy. My only melee character with less than 400 HPs. (381) Maybe I should take a page from Yaztromo's book and take more than one toughness? heh

Lockbot: My version of a DPS strength based non squishy rogue. More than 500 HP at level 16, and at the time, able to clear every trap in the game. Ironically he started with an 8 int and couldnt get traps on korthos, but after that he hasn;t blown a box since. His DPS is very strong when he has agro, and obviously stronger without. Has maintanked sulo and not lost agro. He's 7 Rog/6 Rgr/3 Pally. He's also a cockroach and has great saves across the board. His gear is a weakness as I keep selling my scales to amabel. He doesn't have enough good weapons across the board.

Grimlang: My interpretation of an evasion DPS pally. Build him before monks came out and I am still torn: are the two extra feats worth reincarnating? I don't think so. But I'm not sure. His DPS is solid. His strength didn't start out super high but with divine might 3 he's doing okay.

Grindback: Straight wizard and my first caster. I don't play him much because I lean toward melee, but he's okay. Nothing too special here.

And some of my new guys:

Gawrnn, my monk2/FVS has a ridic amount of SP, max wiz, and ocean stance to bump his blade barrier dc by 1 (but it's bugged right now and isn't working). Was a healbot until level 14 (painful) but it's paying off now.

Video, my DPS warchanter. Constantly leads kill count using suboptimal gear (as he's nontwinked) from level 5 to level 11 used an acid greatclub of pure good. I know kill count is meaningless, but i'm just pointing it out. heh.

He's a lot of fun and will dual wield khopeshes at cap. Kinda wish I made him a dwarf just for something different. 

I have lots of others, including a drow sorc which is hideously squishy. I don't know how other drow sorcs I've seen can just take over quests. I just get my ass kicked all the time.
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2009 at 10:22am by Gornn »  

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Infidel
Stormreaver Piker

U can't stop me motherfucker
cuz I'm on a boat

Reply #4 - Nov 6th, 2009 at 10:14am
Print Post  
oh ppl still play.... I thought everyone had quit....

IP Logged

Tanka
Korthos Resident

Reply #5 - Nov 7th, 2009 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Tanka - 12/6/2 Human Ftr/Pal/Rog Evasion THF UMD Fighter (who happens to have the first two Passage Dragonmarks).  I'll TR him into TWF Khopesh without the Dragonmarks.  Solid DPS.  I tend to steal aggro from bad Intimitanks and a lot of Barbs/Rangers.

Darani - 17 Drow Sorc.  A classic.  I'm gonna level her eventually, I swear!

Yomero - 15/2 WF Pal/Mon.  DPS Paladin, TWF Khopesh with Evasion, Zeal, DM2 (need a +4 tome for DM3  Undecided), DF, Prayer, and the occasional Bladesworn Transformation to freak Clerics out.

Ongaku - 4 Halfer Bard.  I keep playing with shitty Bards, especially Warchanters, so I figure I should actually have one to be able to prove how shitty they (the other player, not the concept) are.  Going THF with Master's Touch, a Greataxe and Halfling Hero's Companion 4.  (Stand next to the best DPS build in the group, swing my greataxe, hope I don't die.)
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2009 at 5:02pm by Tanka »  

Person Ĉ, Quantum Entropy, Sarlona

IP Logged

yajerman
Waterworks Kobold

Your Momma is Drama!

Reply #6 - Nov 16th, 2009 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Aluecian 12/6/2 Fighter/Pally/Monk - Jack of all trades and master of non - I enjoy this build because he is my drunk ass old man playskill easy button and could only imagine him in skilled hands.

Acidburn 17 Sorc - was my main for awhile during those mod 6/7 days, but alas I think caster got stuffed mod 8/9 and were forceably converted into COntro/buff masters - I relish the days of old, being drunk and blasting my way through everything.

Aleutian 11/2 Fighter rogue - Was orginally my 28 pt converted into a 32 point and splashed for additional manpower. Once I enjoyed rogues more then any class, and now he is relegated to storage duty as I lost the zest for rogueness.

Madmax 6/3/1 Ranger/Fighter/Monk - was building him up and realized its apparently the same build as Monster - althoguh I love his dps already, im nto one for buildign cookie cutters and thusly put him on the back burner.

Surver Down - 5/2/1 Cleric/Fighter/Monk - Originally my 16 Fighter converted into a secondary fighter healer who hasnt seen much action since I left him on Khyber to rot. Still a good build but I hate healing people.

The rest are unremarkable.

IP Logged

Inkblack
Puppy Farmer
Vault WDA

_,|,,

Reply #7 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
Why not...

Inkdrop - Elf, Rogue 20.  My main, and far and away my best character.  Created as a 32 point version of my first character.  Lots of DPS.  Very fun to play.

Inkstruct - Warforged, Pally 20.  Knight of the Chalice build, 2-hander.

Gato - Human, Cleric 18.  28 points.  Made him my first day in DDO, April 2006.  Coming from a PnP background, I thought skills were important so I put a lot of points into Intelligence.  Functional, but would seriously benefit from a greater reincarnation.

Inkblade - Dwarf, Ranger 18.  All Str/Dex/Con, started with a 10 wisdom.  Pretty fun.

Athegian - Elf, Wizard 17.  28 points.  Direly in need of a greater reincarnation.  Way to low a starting con (10).

Inkblood - Human, Barbarian 17.  Basic TWF Khopesh build.  Kind of meh.

Inksong - Human, Warchanter 17.  Khopesh and Board.  Very low Charisma, all melee.  No spells which require a save.

Inkstone - Dwarf, Fighter 17.  Built as a tactics fighter.  Worked just fine until I got to the shroud.

Ruhm - Dwarf, Ftr/Pal/Rog 11/3/2 (16 total).  A Krieg (Maldini) intimatank.  Just doesn't work at end game, since his AC can be outstripped by someone doing 2-3x the damage.  Ready to level, just haven't decided between fighter and pally for the rest of his levels.

Inkblack - Halfling, Rogue 14.  Most likely to be true reincarnated, since I can't bring myself to give up the favor on Inkdrop.  Built to outstrip Inkdrop's DPS, but will sacrifice quite a bit of flexibility to do it.

Ink
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2009 at 5:29pm by Inkblack »  

IP Logged

Infidel
Stormreaver Piker

cuz I'm on a boat

Reply #8 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 1:34am
Print Post  
Inkblack wrote on Nov 17th, 2009 at 5:26pm:
Why not...

Inkdrop - Elf, Rogue 20.  My main, and far and away my best character.  Created as a 32 point version of my first character.  Lots of DPS.  Very fun to play.

Inkstruct - Warforged, Pally 20.  Knight of the Chalice build, 2-hander.

Gato - Human, Cleric 18.  28 points.  Made him my first day in DDO, April 2006.  Coming from a PnP background, I thought skills were important so I put a lot of points into Intelligence.  Functional, but would seriously benefit from a greater reincarnation.

Inkblade - Dwarf, Ranger 18.  All Str/Dex/Con, started with a 10 wisdom.  Pretty fun.

Athegian - Elf, Wizard 17.  28 points.  Direly in need of a greater reincarnation.  Way to low a starting con (10).

Inkblood - Human, Barbarian 17.  Basic TWF Khopesh build.  Kind of meh.

Inksong - Human, Warchanter 17.  Khopesh and Board.  Very low Charisma, all melee.  No spells which require a save.

Inkstone - Dwarf, Fighter 17.  Built as a tactics fighter.  Worked just fine until I got to the shroud.

Ruhm - Dwarf, Ftr/Pal/Rog 11/3/2 (16 total).  A Krieg (Maldini) intimatank.  Just doesn't work at end game, since his AC can be outstripped by someone doing 2-3x the damage.  Ready to level, just haven't decided between fighter and pally for the rest of his levels.

Inkblack - Halfling, Rogue 14.  Most likely to be true reincarnated, since I can't bring myself to give up the favor on Inkdrop.  Built to outstrip Inkdrop's DPS, but will sacrifice quite a bit of flexibility to do it.

Ink

u need to delete and reroll all of them if i get a say in it Tongue

IP Logged

Inkblack
Puppy Farmer
Vault WDA

_,|,,

Reply #9 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 9:19am
Print Post  
Aww, damn.  Infi's back.   Tongue

How come you never came down for a beer when you lived in NC?

IP Logged

Infidel
Stormreaver Piker

cuz I'm on a boat

Reply #10 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
Inkblack wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 9:19am:
Aww, damn.  Infi's back.   Tongue

How come you never came down for a beer when you lived in NC?

u never invited me.... i doubt anyone would want to invite me in california..

IP Logged

sir_chonas
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jan 26th, 2010 at 10:45am
Print Post  
Chonas 12 fighter/6 ranger/2 monk.

I imagine I'd like a tempest 3 18/2 something also.

I like UMD capable twfs with high damage outputs/kill counts.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #12 - Jan 26th, 2010 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
cool thread. I like most of my guys, my earliest characters were very happy with the TR option. I always enjoyed learning each class in the game up to the end and grinding out the raids to pimp them out. Having at least a single character "complete" and fully twinked out was one of my main goals, I got there on one guy before mod9.

Llothgaladra - Pure elven cleric. 28 pointer. First character, Min/Max Healbot. 38 wis atm, pulled one of the first +4 out of ToD, 3rd run, I still feel like it was winning the lottery. Oh it was wis too.

Alixa - First attempt at melee. First drow unlocked, ended up as a GTWF 14 ftr / 6 rgr kensai II, tempest I. Still fun to play and capable of dishing out decent DPS.

Alekx - Min/Max Evocation spec'd drow sorc. Your standard reliable nuker. 40 Cha.

Cidx - GTHF human paladin. Went HotD but will switch to KotC after looting damn ring.

Alexo - GTWF dwarven KotC. Them LS II axes just rock.

Almax -  Pure FvS, caster. Will solo heal ToD np.

Nemesisx - Shadow mage, former member of The Mithril Hand.

Aleckx - 16 bard / 2 ftr. GTWF Warchanter. Will go 18/2 or 16/2 with final 2 bard levels as barbarian if WC II and III ever get announced. Soon ?

Alekzx - drow tempest ranger, finesse. If you think finesse characters are gimped please just go back to sucking Aaxeyu's testicles.

Destructorx - GTHF WF FB. Currently a 34 point monk representing his gimp transition to 36 points.

Alejo halfling assassin. dual radiance rapiers w/vorp is just sick.

All currently enjoyed a payed vacation by Tyrrant in real life for forums transgressions Smiley

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Mithran
Baghdad Bob

I Love Drama!

My main. . .
Reply #13 - Jan 26th, 2010 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
http://my.ddo.com/character/khyber/nellas/

She's been the best character I've yet rolled. After my experiment with Brutality (only then to learn that there would be PrC's), Nellas was my altered/improved Brutality.

She still needs Chattering Ring, Levik's Sovereign, and her Helm cleansed so she can equip another item. Maybe Epic gloves from Offering of Blood.

The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

IP Logged

Jackknife of Sarlona
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jan 26th, 2010 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
This is a great thread. Here are my characters that I play. I have several others that are just mules now, since I really hate the grinding for gear most of them have to go through, or the lack of self-suffiency on a couple of them.

Jackknife- Lvl 20 Drow Rogue. Created as soon as drow were available. This is my main character, I easily spend at least 90% of my playing time on this toon. TR'd and back to 20 already, still working on that last 500 favor... He has very high DPS, great AC and saves (for a rogue Tongue), high UMD, can get every trap, and has awesome survival skills. I might not have been the first rogue to rez a cleric, but I was among the first to do it on a regular basis, as well as many other feats of UMD. Modesty isn't one of his strong points, however, Smiley

Nerft Powers- Lvl 18 Drow Sorc This was one of my favorite toons for a long time until Amrath quests came out. Then I got a little discouraged for a while due to being not much more than a buff bot. I've been playing her again some lately.

Born Again Pagan- Lvl 20 Human Cleric My original guild only had 2 people who would cleric, so I made one to ease the burden on them. Nowadays I usually just break him out for guild runs and occasional pugs. I have some solid gear, but not enough interest to grind for all I can. Great healing, solid offensive casting, no real melee capability. Only a 23 AC, but hey, at least I have heavy fort. Tongue

Threechords- Lvl 15 Drow Bard Rerolled my original lvl 14 spellsinger bard a year and a half ago, but just play sporadically. Heals, buffs, and great CC so far. I'm really just waiting for greater or lesser reincarnate to fix some stats, then I'll get back to playing again. LR/GR will also tweak my cleric a bit.

Midnyght Rambler- Elf Lvl 19 Ranger/1 Rogue This was probably my most thought out, planned build. Mostly dex based, but an ok str as well. I got to lvl 4 as a pure ranger and realized I would absolutely hate it the rest of the way if I didn't have a better UMD, so I rerolled and took my first level as a rogue. I really enjoy this character, she's my favorite after my main. I still have some more gear grinding to do, however.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2010 at 9:32pm by Jackknife of Sarlona »  

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #15 - Jan 26th, 2010 at 11:23pm
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 at 4:08pm:
All currently enjoyed a payed vacation by Tyrrant in real life for forums transgressions Smiley

Let me get this straight - are you saying that you're in-game banned for something you did on the forums?

If so, mad props.  You really gotta push his buttons to get that going on.  I mean, shit... Demoyn is still in game.  Grin

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #16 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 12:16am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 at 11:23pm:
Let me get this straight - are you saying that you're in-game banned for something you did on the forums?

If so, mad props.  You really gotta push his buttons to get that going on.  I mean, shit... Demoyn is still in game.  Grin

Bullseye Strak.

Not even stressed about it, Ill come back whenever the fuck we get new endgame worth running.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2010 at 12:17am by Alekx »  

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #17 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
hmm what do I enjoy playing  Wink Grin

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #18 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 at 4:28pm:

Some sort of "flute"?  Grin

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #19 - Jan 29th, 2010 at 10:22am
Print Post  
I have three characters that I have been playing. I am still new to the game.

My first toon is Dreckler a lvl 18 dwarf ftr, 28 point build. This is literally my first toon to get off of Korthos. I followed one of the paths for a while. He is sword and board, sorta gimped and looking forward to Greater Reincarnate.

My second toon is Dreadler, a lvl 11 dwarf barb, 32 pt build. I like this character, but it seems to be equipment dependent. I am following Shades build sorta. He is on hold until I get a little more experience with the game.

My third toon is Dreamler a lvl 16 halfling Monk, 32 pt build. This is my favorite by far. I can actually solo stuff! I can solo quests above level. I love playing this character. I hum the tune to "Kung Fu Fighting" as I fly around laying the whoop on everything. My wife thinks I am nuts. (She is a Psychologist, so her thinking I am nuts actually carries some weight).

I am thinking about a Bard Hagglebot, and a WF Sorc easy button, so I can learn about being a caster. Maybe a healer at some point.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #20 - Jan 29th, 2010 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 at 4:51pm:
Some sort of "flute"?  Grin

I was thinking more along the lines of myself! I prefer clarinet's over flute's  Wink Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2010 at 4:01pm by Babygirl »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #21 - Jan 29th, 2010 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Jan 29th, 2010 at 4:00pm:
I was thinking more along the lines of myself! I prefer clarinet's over flute's  Wink Grin

Ah...big and black eh?  Wink
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2010 at 8:29pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #22 - Jan 30th, 2010 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2010 at 8:29pm:
Ah...big and black eh?  Wink

No, that is what weeman left behind....black ain't my style (no offence)

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Feb 1st, 2010 at 2:54am
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 at 4:28pm:

IP Logged

Babygirl