Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic What do you enjoy playing? (Read 8868 times)
Saaluta
Vault Mistress

I Love Drama!

Re: What do you enjoy playing?
Reply #25 - Feb 8th, 2010 at 1:47am
Print Post  
I really enjoy playing Saaluta my 28 point level 20 cleric, and yes I will be TR'ing her once(someday).  I also enjoy playing my 20 FvS Tabora, my 2 barb/2 Fighter/16 Ranger Jilletta, and my 2 bard/18 ranger Dierlie.  I am currently working on 2 characters that I am truly loving Jalendra my 2 rogue/14 FvS and Janni my 1 barb/2 ranger/12 FvS.  I have some characters that Turbine has totally screwed with some of their changes, they were viable when the level caps were lower, but not so much now...some will be lesser/greater reincarnated and some will continue as bank characters til I can reroll them.

Saal Smiley

And Babygirl is right Aranticus, those do look very vanilla...
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2010 at 1:48am by Saaluta »  

Hello Darkness, my old friend!  It's nice to talk with you again!
Kimberlite wrote on Oct 11th, 2013 at 12:30pm:
They don't just settle for shooting themselves in the foot. Turbine uses a repeating crossbow.

IP Logged

Dark_Helmet
Wielder of the Schwartz

I hate you!

Reply #26 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 1:26am
Print Post  
I play gimp builds to give Saal's cleric a challenge - although she hasn't been running with me lately.  Cry

IP Logged

Demoyn
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 2:02am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 at 11:23pm:
Let me get this straight - are you saying that you're in-game banned for something you did on the forums?

If so, mad props.  You really gotta push his buttons to get that going on.  I mean, shit... Demoyn is still in game.  Grin

I actually received a 7-day ban for something I did "in game" the day after I got banned from the forums.  It's ironic, since they didn't mention what I did in-game and I don't think I did anything to warrant even a warning, much less a 7 day ban.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #28 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
Demoyn wrote on Mar 29th, 2010 at 2:02am:
I actually received a 7-day ban for something I did "in game" the day after I got banned from the forums.  It's ironic, since they didn't mention what I did in-game and I don't think I did anything to warrant even a warning, much less a 7 day ban.

Do you happen to remember when?

I'm thinking along the lines of things like the Korthos Express XP, where the punishment wasn't meted out until long after the crime.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Demoyn
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Mar 29th, 2010 at 7:22pm:
Do you happen to remember when?

I'm thinking along the lines of things like the Korthos Express XP, where the punishment wasn't meted out until long after the crime.

I think it was the Saturday after I got banned from the forums.  If you have any of those threads saved from when I was talking crap to Tyrrant you can probably figure it out faster than I can.

There's really little chance of that, though.  I never exploited anything knowingly, and even during the rare times that I was an ass in game it was over voice (and the last time I remember doing anything bad at all was like 4 or 5 months before to Cavern).  I'd say things at times that might make people look twice, but they were usually said in a joking manner and even if someone disagreed it still should have been a warning or 1-day ban at the most.

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
Demoyn wrote on Mar 29th, 2010 at 7:45pm:
I think it was the Saturday after I got banned from the forums.  If you have any of those threads saved from when I was talking crap to Tyrrant you can probably figure it out faster than I can.

There's really little chance of that, though.  I never exploited anything knowingly, and even during the rare times that I was an ass in game it was over voice (and the last time I remember doing anything bad at all was like 4 or 5 months before to Cavern).  I'd say things at times that might make people look twice, but they were usually said in a joking manner and even if someone disagreed it still should have been a warning or 1-day ban at the most.

he could have deliberately joined your group to do you in  Grin

IP Logged

Demoyn
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Mar 29th, 2010 at 10:22pm:
he could have deliberately joined your group to do you in  Grin

I believe he's vindictive enough, but I highly doubt he's smart enough to think of such a thing.

IP Logged

Swedishchef
Dragon Raider

Got to love the chef :)

Reply #32 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 6:01am
Print Post  
Demoyn wrote on Mar 29th, 2010 at 7:45pm:

Well he´s a fuckrag so this would´v e been expected Cheesy Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint