Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hey Beerman! (Read 3253 times)
Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Hey Beerman!
Aug 4th, 2010 at 2:20am
Print Post  
You get that special delivery of seafood I made to your house this afternoon?  We were flying a little west of Vegas over where you live as we headed to Gencon so I airmailed a seafood log to your backdoor from 37000 feet.  If you pick at it enough, I am sure you will find a little salmon and some dungeness crab inside the package  Grin

Enjoy!

Jax

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Re: Hey Beerman!
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2010 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
Is that part of your job?  (The convention, not the seafood log).  You seem to attend several gencon-type events.

A few of my co-workers will be there.  I'll see if I can get one to fire up a PA announcement about seafood logs.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2010 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
Hey Strak,

I am the VP of Cardhaus Games (www.cardhaus.com - shameless plug Smiley and we do alot of these conventions all across the US every year.  Nice travel bene's but sucks to have to work when most of the action is going on during the days as convention floors get damn hard after several 8 hour days standing around hawking games. 

I'm gonna try to sneak overt to Jillians on Friday and see if I can get a plug in for the Vault but I am not sure how Jerry feels about us.  I was thinking of having a shirt made to the effect of "ddovault.com - no mods, just the truth" to plug this place and piss off the T-cocksucker.  My real fun will be at Pax-Seattle where I fully plan to drop by the Turdbine booth and let Tarrant know what a piece of shit he is if he has a set of stones to actually make the trip out.

Later from Indy where it is 95 fucking degrees, 65% humidity and raining like a 2 cunted cow pissing on a flat rock.........

Len

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #3 - Aug 4th, 2010 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Aug 4th, 2010 at 10:08pm:
Hey Strak,

I am the VP of Cardhaus Games (www.cardhaus.com - shameless plug Smiley and we do alot of these conventions all across the US every year.  Nice travel bene's but sucks to have to work when most of the action is going on during the days as convention floors get damn hard after several 8 hour days standing around hawking games. 

I'm gonna try to sneak overt to Jillians on Friday and see if I can get a plug in for the Vault but I am not sure how Jerry feels about us.  I was thinking of having a shirt made to the effect of "ddovault.com - no mods, just the truth" to plug this place and piss off the T-cocksucker.  My real fun will be at Pax-Seattle where I fully plan to drop by the Turdbine booth and let Tarrant know what a piece of shit he is if he has a set of stones to actually make the trip out.

Later from Indy where it is 95 fucking degrees, 65% humidity and raining like a 2 cunted cow pissing on a flat rock.........

Len

I dont know you, but if you do this, take pictures, especially wearing the shirt and post them at the other place. I think I want to have another child to name Jaxx.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #4 - Aug 4th, 2010 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Aug 4th, 2010 at 10:08pm:

Len

LMFAO. Grin
This is the best send off I have ever read.
Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 12:58am
Print Post  

ROFL get that shirt made and hang out in the background of official Turbine photos  Grin

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 1:56am
Print Post  
make sure your t-shirt has a Greenis logo!

oh! give us the specs to the shirt ie logo size etc. i'll make one on my side here and get the CE sg players to make too  Grin

IP Logged

SoulDecay
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 10:22am
Print Post  
I've bought cards from Cardhaus.

Small world.

They sucked, and you should die in a fire.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
I bought a Munchkin expansion from Cardhaus!

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #9 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
SoulDecay wrote on Aug 5th, 2010 at 10:22am:

Small world.

Dude, you've got a direct line to one of their VPs now!  Work it!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #10 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
SoulDecay wrote on Aug 5th, 2010 at 10:22am:

Small world.

Normally I'd tell ya to go eat a dick but since I do not know the whole story and this IS the Vault,  I'll just tell you to go eat a dick instead!

If there really was an issue, let me know, and I'll look into it for ya and do what I can to right a wrong.

Jax

Quote:
I bought a Munchkin expansion from Cardhaus!

Munchkin ROX!
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2010 at 10:26pm by Jaxx »  

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #11 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Aug 5th, 2010 at 10:25pm:
Munchkin ROX!

Agreed.
Just recently though I've gotten sucked into Dominion. And thats been my CCG of choice so far. Have not played with the two latest add-on's yet though. Highly reccommend it if you have not tried it.

IP Logged

SoulDecay
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Aug 6th, 2010 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Aug 5th, 2010 at 10:25pm:
Normally I'd tell ya to go eat a dick but since I do not know the whole story and this IS the Vault,  I'll just tell you to go eat a dick instead!

If there really was an issue, let me know, and I'll look into it for ya and do what I can to right a wrong.

Jax

I'm semi-serious. (except about the "die in a fire" part, that was just vaultism.)

It was 5+ years ago, before I had a 3 year old and my local friends moved in different directions, which resulted in the death of 98% of my non-online gaming, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, but it was something like, they said they mailed something a month before the Con I was preparing for, no tracking number, didn't get it, called them, they swore they mailed it, but didn't have a tracking number. Kept calling them and magically there was a tracking number that was dated 3 weeks after my order, and didn't get the cards until after I got back from the Con, by which point I didn't need the cards (I had beg/borrow/stole/bought what I needed), but they wouldn't accept a return (even though the box was unopened.)

Something like that.

Whatever. Shit happens. Maybe I'll use them again when Lucas is old enough to game with. Maybe not.

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #13 - Aug 10th, 2010 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Aug 4th, 2010 at 2:20am:
You get that special delivery of seafood I made to your house this afternoon?  We were flying a little west of Vegas over where you live as we headed to Gencon so I airmailed a seafood log to your backdoor from 37000 feet.  If you pick at it enough, I am sure you will find a little salmon and some dungeness crab inside the package  Grin

Enjoy!

Jax

Me too! Except I wasn't going to Gen Con. And I had two cobs of corn before sending you a heater. Wink

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #14 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 8:49pm
Print Post  

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

( )
Korthos Resident

Up in you

Reply #15 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 8:52am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint