Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Best Exploits Current and Old (Read 52331 times)
Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Re: Best Exploits Current and Old
Reply #75 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 10:52am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 2:25am:
An expansion of that that I used to use (with inviting/kicking Qwijy as the replacement for hirelings) was to run to the bloodstone chest, then to the firestorm greaves chest, then into the quest next to the shrine that is about 1/4 of the way back to the bloodstone chest.  Pop in, reset the instance by the method of your choice, then hit the greaves chest then the bloodstone chest, hop into astrologers... repeat.

Not that I ever pulled any bloodstones or greaves  Angry

I do the exact same thing, but I apparently have MUCH more luck than you.
I pulled 3 in a span of 7 days once, all on the same toon.  And I've pulled 10-12 more overall besides that.  I can't pull ANYTHING else, so when I want some specific gear, I trade a Bloodstone for it.  Cheesy

edit- and before anyone asks, no, I don't have any to spare at the moment.  But I'll probably do some runs this wee, so we'll see.
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2010 at 10:55am by Cale »  

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #76 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
Cale wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 10:52am:
I do the exact same thing, but I apparently have MUCH more luck than you.
I pulled 3 in a span of 7 days once, all on the same toon.  And I've pulled 10-12 more overall besides that.  I can't pull ANYTHING else, so when I want some specific gear, I trade a Bloodstone for it.  Cheesy

edit- and before anyone asks, no, I don't have any to spare at the moment.  But I'll probably do some runs this wee, so we'll see.

I have been playing almost 1 year and I have never got a bloodstone.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

HeavenlyCloud
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:09am:
Oh my, I didn't know about that one.  Wow. 

Wow.

I thought this one was called window farming. Also something interesting about this exploit is you could keep rewards on the shared bank, and when you are off timer get the quest and get the end reward out of the shared bank to get an instant completion.

Like i said Mhykke and i did this for around 2 months and we had tons of completions within 5 minutes on different raids Cheesy you only had to run the 20th run to get a new set of end rewards and pass +3 tomes and gears through characters. My 11th level rogue got full gear from the Abbot already Cheesy.

IP Logged

HeavenlyCloud
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Also don't know if this been mentioned but...

Another favorite exploit was the keep mail open during quests and just mail soulstones around. When abbot wasn't run as much we on Argo completed abbot just sending soulstones around, infinite chances and we would never wipe Cheesy.

Also with this exploit it was easy to farm stuff like mailing green keys from xorian cypher since everyone get a key from the chest Cheesy so you only had to check that chest to get a gird. Or mail the coalescence chamber last key and you could finish it just heading straight to the last door.

IP Logged

matty6
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #79 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
mine would have to be the window farming, since i didnt really use any others.

/matty

IP Logged

Harkins
Waterworks Kobold

Professional Stuntcock

Reply #80 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
HeavenlyCloud wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 1:10pm:
I thought this one was called window farming. Also something interesting about this exploit is you could keep rewards on the shared bank, and when you are off timer get the quest and get the end reward out of the shared bank to get an instant completion.

Like i said Mhykke and i did this for around 2 months and we had tons of completions within 5 minutes on different raids Cheesy you only had to run the 20th run to get a new set of end rewards and pass +3 tomes and gears through characters. My 11th level rogue got full gear from the Abbot already Cheesy.

This is epic

Q&A is the business of pointing out others' failures. Optimists need not apply.

IP Logged

ditzzy
Korthos Resident

Reply #81 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 12:06pm:

lucky you i have been here since beta/launch and only pulled one... i guess i just cant get shit lol i have had to buy or trade for most of the stuff i have  but i have seen a couple people i play regularly with pull more shit then i would know what to do with Smiley i mean really how many +2 +3 and +4 tomes is aegean gonna pull?? and dont even get me started on profit FUCK what are your secrets?????  Angry

Khyber/cannith

crystalc, ditzzy, macy, luckyy, kaazoo, kaazooo, seratedd, alexisss

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #82 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
I have pulled three Ring of Spell Storing and no bloodstone. Undecided

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #83 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
HeavenlyCloud wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 1:15pm:
Also don't know if this been mentioned but...

Another favorite exploit was the keep mail open during quests and just mail soulstones around. When abbot wasn't run as much we on Argo completed abbot just sending soulstones around, infinite chances and we would never wipe Cheesy.

Also with this exploit it was easy to farm stuff like mailing green keys from xorian cypher since everyone get a key from the chest Cheesy so you only had to check that chest to get a gird. Or mail the coalescence chamber last key and you could finish it just heading straight to the last door.

Wow.  Very nice.

It's funny, even someone like myself who is often in the know about active exploits doesn't even know half of the good ones.  Mailing soulstones in the Abbot is awesome.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #84 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley To the mailing soulstones around. More if that still works.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

HeavenlyCloud
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #85 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 3:42pm:
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley To the mailing soulstones around. More if that still works.

Doesn't work anymore, they fixed the mailbox so that you could keep it open but your character needs to be in range of the mailbox to send and recieve mails Sad.

IP Logged

Auran
Stormreaver Piker

www.drama.yourserver
.ok?

Reply #86 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
Blue flagging was one of the best ones, I'm pretty sure if they banned everyone who was involved in it at the time the game would have died years ago because they would have had to ban 3/4 of the population. At the time you just got dragged into it if you wanted to run any raids.

Ransacked raid chests anyone?

Opinions are like paraplegic circus penguins, no-one likes it when you shove one down their throat.

IP Logged

HeavenlyCloud
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #87 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
Looking through some screenshots i found this Cheesy.

IP Logged

Khaldan
Korthos Resident

Reply #88 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
Is it sad that the first thing I noticed was the two bloodstones?

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #89 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 8:46pm
Print Post  

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Tspoon
Ex Member

Reply #90 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Clearly some of those people who think they are so fucking UBER are in fact, average quality players tweaked to the max via cheating.  Not saying I wouldn't do it, given the opportunity, just now some forums posts and attitudes make more sense.  T

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #91 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:01am
Print Post  
Quote:
Clearly some of those people who think they are so fucking UBER are in fact, average quality players tweaked to the max via cheating.  Not saying I wouldn't do it, given the opportunity, just now some forums posts and attitudes make more sense.  T

Even the shiniest fullplate can't hide inadequacy.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

FunFacts
Korthos Resident

Reply #92 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:35am
Print Post  
Quote:
Clearly some of those people who think they are so fucking UBER are in fact, average quality players tweaked to the max via cheating.

Hey, the best player is a lazy player  Wink

Those who watch their backs
meet death from the front.  --Drow proverb

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #93 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
FunFacts wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:35am:

That's right!  Pikers are like Chuck Norris, they complete quests just by stepping in.  Grin

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #94 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 9:25am
Print Post  
FunFacts wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:35am:

Old sayin I like is: "If you are not cheating, you are not trying hard enough."

IP Logged

Angel Barchild
Stormreaver Piker

I'm that mean ginger kid.

Reply #95 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 9:27am
Print Post  
woody wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 at 9:25am:
Old sayin I like is: "If you are not cheating, you are not trying hard enough."

If you're not cheating, you're not trying. If you get cought you're not trying hard enough. Wink

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #96 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 9:33am
Print Post  

Gaul pulled more bloodstones in the shortest amount of time then I have ever known.

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Razcar
Dragon Raider

Jag Älskar Drama!

Reply #97 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 11:34am
Print Post  

I've looted one in three and a half years on the cold and frigid EU servers. Then I come to this land of lard and I loot two in a few weeks.

IP Logged

liquid150
Korthos Resident

Alekx is a homo!

Reply #98 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 2:49pm:
Wow.  Very nice.

It's funny, even someone like myself who is often in the know about active exploits doesn't even know half of the good ones.  Mailing soulstones in the Abbot is awesome.

That one was kept pretty down low. AFAIK nobody did it except on Argo, and even then it was only one guild and a certain small group of friends.

IP Logged

liquid150
Korthos Resident

Alekx is a homo!

Reply #99 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
There was also the old days when the Dragon raid was the only actual raid. Leave one person outside the door to the golem room, and after beating VON 5 leave one person in the golem room. The remaining 10 go into VON 6. Leave a cleric back at the blue barrier and have them DC. Proceed as usual, except beat down the dragon to like 1%. Everybody except one person jump off the island, and when Velah calmed down after that person died purposefully have the cleric reconnect, and raise the dead person and heal them up. Then the cleric DC'd again and the person left ran in and killed Velah solo, and open the chest to announce the loot. The rest of the party healed up in the tavern and went back into VON 5.

The party typed /death at the golem room door, and the one person that was staying there would pick up stones. The person left in the golem room stood by the door. Those two would pass soul stones through the door with trade windows. Whoever won the roll on the gear in the raid chest could go in and loot it without completion. Then the party would restart VON 6 and do it all over again.

You could repeat VON 6 until either everybody was on timer (only one person went on timer using this), or until you were bored out of your skull.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Send TopicPrint