Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Posters you hate (Read 70171 times)
woundweaver
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Posters you hate
Reply #50 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:20am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yea, how DARE that Mem dude out pic me with BACON!!!!

Angry

My 'list';

7-Day Smacktard
Sergod (or whatever alt account he has this month)

sergod has edaciousx's account. hes interventions buddy from supremecy. trust me. keeps wanting me to join his guild
bought ed's account for a few car parts he needed a few months ago. see edaciousx post, know its sergod

IP Logged

PhoenixFire
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yea, how DARE that Mem dude out pic me with BACON!!!!

Angry

My 'list';

7-Day Smacktard
Sergod (or whatever alt account he has this month)

I add shade and A_D to mine (whom I squelched for a while.)  I have posting history with them both; both of them have this superiority complex and the Imneverwrongitis disease that makes me just cringe.

IP Logged

Hendrik
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:40am
Print Post  
woundweaver wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:20am:
sergod has edaciousx's account. hes interventions buddy from supremecy. trust me. keeps wanting me to join his guild
bought ed's account for a few car parts he needed a few months ago. see edaciousx post, know its sergod

Yea I know sergod is on Ed's account now - one of many over the course of DDO and after repeated bannings.

On the up side, this new infraction rule shit will perm remove tards like that from DDO.

I'd loose all respect for you wounded if you joined up with them...

Tongue

Now let's get them servers up!  Need to run more Epic Into da Deep!!!

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #53 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:49am
Print Post  
Thechemicals. Fo sho.

And I remember poonce.  Grin

IP Logged

Durtty
Waterworks Kobold

The Hand of The Black
Tower

Reply #54 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Quote:
I add shade and A_D to mine (whom I squelched for a while.)  I have posting history with them both; both of them have this superiority complex and the Imneverwrongitis disease that makes me just cringe.

Phew, you saved it.  I was going to say "what the fuck are you people thinking" when I didn't see A_D mentioned until page 4.

That bastard is the king of bait and report.

IP Logged

PhoenixFire
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Durtty wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:50am:
Phew, you saved it.  I was going to say "what the fuck are you people thinking" when I didn't see A_D mentioned until page 4.

That bastard is the king of bait and report.

You wouldn't happen to be my old buddy Duerty from Mabargonesson that I miss so much would you?

IP Logged

Durtty
Waterworks Kobold

The Hand of The Black
Tower

Reply #56 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Quote:
You wouldn't happen to be my old buddy Duerty from Mabargonesson that I miss so much would you?

What the fuck is a "Duberty" and where the fuck is whatever you said after that?

IP Logged

woundweaver
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yea I know sergod is on Ed's account now - one of many over the course of DDO and after repeated bannings.

On the up side, this new infraction rule shit will perm remove tards like that from DDO.

I'd loose all respect for you wounded if you joined up with them...

Tongue

Now let's get them servers up!  Need to run more Epic Into da Deep!!!

never. if i left EW, i would stay a guild of none.  Smiley
speaking of which....we gots to get sco over here

IP Logged

Memnir
Shroud Slacker

A little bit different

Reply #58 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:12am
Print Post  
I forgot to mention one poster that annoyed the hell outta me - ferd.

I never put him on Ignore because when he skipped his meds, his posts were just a symphony of clusterfuck in motion and were kinda train wreak funny. But on a day to day basis, his posts were just incoherent - and he could never decide if he wanted to be a fanboy or a troll, while failing hard at either.

To stop a nosebleed: apply pressure
To start a nosebleed: apply greater pressure in short, rapid bursts

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Memnir wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:12am:

I never put him on Ignore because when he skipped his meds, his posts were just a symphony of clusterfuck in motion and were kinda train wreak funny. But on a day to day basis, his posts were just incoherent - and he could never decide if he wanted to be a fanboy or a troll, while failing hard at either.

oh he claims how good his bastard sword rangers are lmao

IP Logged

woundweaver
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:14am
Print Post  
dan!!
good to see you bro  Grin

rest is definately one retard i would like to add to my list. that dood dont know shit!!

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #61 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:17am
Print Post  
haha whatever mike.

i finally had to leave your fail guild since i couldn't get accepted on my monk in any other parties!!

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #62 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Memnir wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:12am:

OH GOD i forgot about him.

I actually learned that he is on medication, which totally jives with why he was so fucked in the head ALL THE FUCKING TIME. One day he would skip it and holy shit he would go off the deep end.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #63 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:23am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:49am:
Thechemicals. Fo sho.

And I remember poonce.  Grin

What pisses me off the most about Thechemicals is that that ass clown Tarrent has reset his rep at least twice.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

woundweaver
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:23am
Print Post  
yeah, sad times for EW. we got some damn good players, but got a handful that tarnish the guild. ive taken a break because im tired of speaking out and defending us, and not having any authority to take action myself. so, i figure id let the others figure it out. if they dont, ill stay to myself, and my guild of none. i understood why you left, and am not in the least bit offended. ive been getting denied raids like ev6 and shroud that i can solo heal, because of my guild tag. from people ive ran with for 3 years, despite people knowing i know my shit. its a slap in the face to me

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #65 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:27am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:23am:
What pisses me off the most about Thechemicals is that that ass clown Tarrent has reset his rep at least twice.

hehe I know! That's great isn't it?

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #66 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:30am
Print Post  

Maybe that's Tarrant's non-turbine forum account.

they're both ignorant fuck sticks.

IP Logged

woundweaver
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:30am
Print Post  
nobody has mentioned that fucktard woundweaver??
you guys are slacking, or i dont piss you off enough Cool

guess i better try harder
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:31am by woundweaver »  

IP Logged

Vissarion
DQ Assaulter

Reply #68 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Didn't see anyone mention him, but Boromirs bugs the shit out of me. The guy's advice is consistently poor and misguided, and his spammy posting style is obnoxious at best. Actually, come to think of it, Thechemicals is really just this season's version of him.

No quicken on your WF LoB FVS? Let me know how that works out for you, champ.
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:43am by Vissarion »  

Theologians don't know nothin' about my soul

IP Logged

Stanley Nicholas
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:45am
Print Post  
The only ones that bug me are the people who consistently pop up to loudly defend Turbine whenever someone posts a legitimate complaint about some aspect of the game.  I have no problem with those who refute idiots, but complaints about things that actually aren't done properly are not the same thing as whining and crying.  These are the only people who ever make it to my ignore list, and I see there are now at least a couple of them in here.  If you're one of them, fuck off and eat a bag of dicks.

IP Logged

Hambo
Ex Member

Reply #70 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:46am
Print Post  
I don't hate anyone in particular... They all have an equal chance to be hilariously funny (both as Wins or Fails) or extremely obnoxious depending on the mood I'm in when I read the Forums.

I would have to agree that "one weak Monkey" tops the list of minor irritations du jour.  Smiley

IP Logged

Kalari
Stormreaver Piker

Drama Ho!

Reply #71 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:30am:
Maybe that's Tarrant's non-turbine forum account.

they're both ignorant fuck sticks.

Im telling you guys the chemicals put a big ass picture of him as a vampire in the forums and NO one ran with it you are all slacker LOL.

And Wound I <3 you you speak your mind cant hate someone who dont give a crap like me Happy Oh and dont let the elite princess types get you down too many players who think their shit dont stink run on our server its why I stick to guild only now. I dont need to stink up their perfect raids  Wink

Edit:

Poor Ferd his ramblings were fun not as fun as spyyder976 whose rants against being held down in the forums made me think he was an escape mental patient.  I guess with Ferd im just a softy for those who really do have issues. I had to stop posting to him though after he kept asking to go out for a drink. Thought he was playing around but didnt want to take any chances.
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:08pm by Kalari »  

It's not my fault you were born one gigantic asshole..

IP Logged

Delscorcho
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:11pm
Print Post  

I assumed someone was protecting him.  All I know is I've gotten some heavy negatives from e-smacking him.  I figured it was a mod or Borr0 ...

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #73 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Khaldan wrote on Aug 29th, 2010 at 10:42pm:
Sainy_matthew. Never before have I seen a person who needs 4 seperate posts and responses to get that taking a standard action followed by a move action doesn't end your turn, you can still take a free action.

Just ugh.

You sound familiar, but you're not Aspenor, and you're obviously not me. Sounds like you ran into the Sainpidity though.

woody wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:15am:
I have never put a poster on my ignore list on the official forums. No matter how much of an asshat or troll they are I like to see it when they fail. The closest I came was with SquelchHU(Hi Welcome in this forum). Not because we got into it over anything, just because he was overly abrasive and carried a hardcore PnP min/maxer "My way is the only way" attitude in the PnP forums.

Fuck you, and such a barrel of cocks. Cheesy

Also, everyone here is overly abrasive, and sometimes there really is only one way that happens to be mine. Tongue

Quote:
Over here though I actually appreciate his humor and attitude. I am sure not going to get into a PnP discussion with him for several reasons but I do agree with him on several more. I belive its one of the benifits of this forum. When people are able to drop the nice talk you may find you enjoy the conversation.

Heh.

Nullshadow wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:50am:
I must admit Squelchu got on my nerves, even when he was right. But it was mostly due to his abrasive, almost rude writing style. But hey, he and Aspenor had some really entertaining posts  Smiley

Lol, and another one. This is the last place I expected anyone to complain about rudeness.
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:19pm by Hi Welcome »  

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Tharlak
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
TheChemicals is a seriously arrogant Know-It-All (read that as knows shit) NOOB. 

7 Day Monkey is in the same category.

Lot's of folks got Bran on their list, his posts actually amused me.  I miss the days where that was as stupid as the forums got.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Send TopicPrint