Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 907013 times)
Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Top 5 players you would never run with.
Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:35am
Print Post  
Ok people always post that stupid shit about who is the best player and if you look at what some of them say ....yeah anyways.

List the top 5 players you wont group with and why.

Helixo - many reason mostly he is just made of fail.

Hesian- Hearing him talk makes me want to cry, and he is a hillbilly jackass.

Bigolejr - no one wants to hear about how great you think you are everyrun." BRO!!!!!!!! FUCKING HEAL ME!!!!!"

Falconcry - "you no want take falc on tod" rofl..I will admit if i am drunk i will run quest with him just to give him shit.

Aeiou - not a good idea to not remove someones curse and then ask them if it was worth raging. Then in part 3 of tod just say Good Luck and then drop group.

Kannyaheals wrote on Jun 22nd, 2011 at 5:10pm:
Og...finally done lol. Info goes here, mods can decide what to do with it. Folks with more than 1 vote are listed. Cheesy I counted sheer negativity in a post as being a vote...some people may have been counted more than once as a vote as there are a lot of long-winded, multiple-posting motherfuckers on this website. <3

Helixo-18
Fatherkline-13
C/Krazydamage-12
Bigolejr-10
Niol-8
Ulity-7
Hesian-6
Ifjt-6
Wizzycat-5
Shafted-5
Denxien-4
Nuriela-4
Popcorni-4
Mehdick-4
Skunkybud-4 (fuck this name...ugh)
Shelris-4
Excavating-4
Vykrest-3
Killingspree-3
Khrytos-3
Vyr-3
Axer-3
Uqk-3
Kraka-2
Healthplan-2
Orolin-2
dracinomir-2
Gotyour-2
Foluke-2
Ravenfeeder-2
Soulfavor-2
Swiftchop-2
Qyphri-2
Zaylos-2
Kellycaster-2
Efiz-2
Ocuul-2
Murderface-2
Yaztromo-2
Sunblade-2
Vorpalsword-5ish...he got a little lost in the ranks
Astra-2 officials...more like 10 Cheesy
Acates-2
Falconcry-2

« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2011 at 1:48am by stainer »  

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:43am
Print Post  
1. Bigolejr- Same as yours
2. Niol- Claims knowledge that he doesn't have.
3. ifjt- He is just fail

Thats it can only think of three have never run with Helixo but that maybe because his name is used to signify fail.
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:44am by TWDiggs »  

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Rumbaar
Korthos Resident

Inherent Omniscience

Reply #2 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:54am
Print Post  
I only have 1 Guild as a whole that I wont run with, as the players I've run with of this Guild are just not worth playing with.  I don't think I've met one person who's nice in that guild.

Elite Raiders.

"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."
IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #3 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:57am
Print Post  
Rumbaar wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:54am:
I only have 1 Guild as a whole that I wont run with, as the players I've run with of this Guild are just not worth playing with.  I don't think I've met one person who's nice in that guild.

Elite Raiders.

Lol yeah there are alot in there that i dont care to run with. I have some friends in there but thats it like 3-4 people lol.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:37am
Print Post  
strange my experience with ER is much on the other side, cavern would often join my vod in the early times to bail my fail group out lol

as to mystik, improvised, and assorted toons, he has the skills but is a tardy piker so i banned him from my runs

IP Logged

Kalari
Stormreaver Piker

Drama Ho!

Reply #5 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:43am
Print Post  
Tasselhoff or any other variation of that fucktards name reason: He turned me off men for a full year with his flirting and voice.

Probably any guy who didnt take my not interested or no for an answer in the few years ive played who Ive had to go to lengths to avoid. Heck do they even realize the mess they are trying to get into? LOL.

Other people's egos make me avoid them and we used to have Kegheld who yelled a lot but calmed down but other then that not to many people on Sarlona irk me just dont let them I guess. Save Tasselhoff who will turn women off men /cringe.

It's not my fault you were born one gigantic asshole..

IP Logged

deathtouch
Waterworks Kobold

Lay back and think of
England.

Reply #6 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:46am
Print Post  
Helixo
Bigole
Acates

Imagine a party with them three in it!

Did you betry us? Did you betry ME? - Kerr Avon.

IP Logged

Tickdoff Tank
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 5:06am
Print Post  
I play on Khyber, and have actually been in a couple of groups with Helixo, and while they were far from the worst experiences I have had, they were not all that wonderful either.  But I still do not quite understand all the hate that he seems to attract. 

He was mostly quiet and did not really do anything all that horrible, he seemed to be slightly sub-par in the one shroud I remember him in, but not the drooling idiot many people have said he is.

Now, I perfer to form my own opinions of people, but when virtually EVERYONE has the same thoughts about someone there is a reason for it.  Would anyone care to enlighten me on this?  Call it morbid curiosity.

IP Logged

Tickdoff Tank
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 5:11am
Print Post  
Hesian is an acquired taste I think. He can be grating and calling him a hillbilly jackass is pretty close to the mark, but since I gre up in North Carolina I am kinda used to that type of person many (hell, a lot of my family falls into that category!).  I am also blessed with the ability to just tune people out when they start getting obnoxious.  Sometimes I even just take the headphones off untill they settle down a bit.

I do find myslef doing that often with Hesian, but I actually kinda like the guy (I will put on my asbestos underwear now, flame on!) I just take most of what he says with a grain of salt and keep playing

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #9 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 5:16am
Print Post  
Any one of this explosion of tools with Harry Potter inspired names - I think one full name I saw was 'Expelearmus HarryPotterLoL' WTF?!?!

Oh and Pyrric - stupid gimpy cleric Cheesy
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010 at 5:16am by Chris79 »  

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Halfling Pali-Rogues FTW!

Reply #10 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 5:23am
Print Post  

for players no-one stands out to me as being exceptional enough that I would warn the entire server against. However, on Argonnessen server I ran into a guild that would make the pope swear like a sailor. "Mad Hatters"

Three freaking times I was in parties with these morons, different people each time and each time the quest failed. The Mad Hatter cleric in the middle of one quest stopped healing and stood there and watched as the party died, when I asked him "What the hell?" he says "I got bored".

Other two times were pretty much as bad, the melees in one got distracted trying to see if the can jump over/on/under map projections and left the party to fend for themselves.

Next time the melees (different ones) have an aggro-grabbing contest to see who can pull the most mobs. Apperently the winner would be the one that died first?

After three tries with this guild, I finally gave up. While there might be normal people somewhere in this screwball guild they are certainly in a minority.

Honestly if I found myself in a party with these people/this guild ever again, I would feel fully justified in dropping out before quest start and apologising and explaining what freaking morons these people usually are to the party leader.

Kit

"Shiny stuff comes and goes; XP is forever."

2008-10-15: Full frontal Nerdity

IP Logged

MysteryNotes
Korthos Resident

Hitman

Reply #11 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 5:55am
Print Post  
Is this thread for khyber players only or can we list the players on other servers too? Tongue

When God gives you lemons, find a new God.

IP Logged

sisterjinx
Korthos Resident

entertain me!

Reply #12 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 6:03am
Print Post  
Acates - if you are a cleric standing in lava do not blame others, heal yourself, cast fire resist, JUMP OUT OF THE LAVA lol.

Anyone who thinks they are "SUPERMAN" and proceeds to show off or tell you how "UBER" they are. For heavens sake, if you are in a group then play IN the group if you are that amazing go solo!

............ nothing is safe ..............
IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 7:25am
Print Post  
sisterjinx wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 6:03am:
Anyone who thinks they are "SUPERMAN" and proceeds to show off or tell you how "UBER" they are. For heavens sake, if you are in a group then play IN the group if you are that amazing go solo!

i'm superman

i solo with my ranger

i solo with my fighter

i solo with my wizard

i solo with my cleric

i solo with my favored soul

i solo with my paladin

i solo and let people pike along

you have problems?

Smiley

IP Logged

Canuckish
Korthos Resident

giggity

Reply #14 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:11am
Print Post  
Can't say I dont group with anyone, but I need to defend ER here, as I have run with a dozen or so and not one has been an ass, most seem pretty chilled and have no issues when dealing with noobs in the group. 

Which has been handy as most noobs just get a slot in my backpack from me.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #15 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:12am
Print Post  
Tickdoff Tank wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 5:06am:
I play on Khyber, and have actually been in a couple of groups with Helixo, and while they were far from the worst experiences I have had, they were not all that wonderful either.  But I still do not quite understand all the hate that he seems to attract. 

He was mostly quiet and did not really do anything all that horrible, he seemed to be slightly sub-par in the one shroud I remember him in, but not the drooling idiot many people have said he is.

Now, I perfer to form my own opinions of people, but when virtually EVERYONE has the same thoughts about someone there is a reason for it.  Would anyone care to enlighten me on this?  Call it morbid curiosity.

He is someone that thinks he is an Elite player even though he hasnt a clue. And when offered anyform of criticism he would just start vomiting bullshit over the mic.

Quote:

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #16 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:14am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:37am:
strange my experience with ER is much on the other side, cavern would often join my vod in the early times to bail my fail group out lol

I will agree with you here on this one. While I have not been in a guild run with ER I will say that I have not really had a bad run when they were in party nor have they acted up  while in party.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #17 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:18am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:37am:

as to mystik, improvised, and assorted toons, he has the skills but is a tardy piker so i banned him from my runs

Like i said i have friends that i like running with from er, a few to name Smithers, Fatty, Spetz.

Quote:

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #18 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:19am
Print Post  
woody wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:14am:
I will agree with you here on this one. While I have not been in a guild run with ER I will say that I have not really had a bad run when they were in party nor have they acted up  while in party.

Trust me there is a big diff in the players attitude if you have just a few of them in the group with you but when you get in a mostly all guild run it is alot diff.

Quote:

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:27am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:18am:
Like i said i have friends that i like running with from er, a few to name Smithers, Fatty, Spetz.

dude not referring to you lol

i known ER since strakeln was in ER and earlier lol

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #20 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:39am
Print Post  
I'm guessing that the problems occur when there are many ER members in a run.  I've been in a fair amount of pugs with their members and haven't ever witnessed any bad behavior.  Hard for me to say though, as I've never been a pug out slot in any of their guild runs.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #21 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:40am
Print Post  
I've never had Heffty/Handee go off on a profanity laden rant against me, but he's done it to other players in more than half of the quests that I've run with him, so I just avoid any LFM that has him in it now.  He also griefed the hell out of one of the Shrouds that I was in.

Now, the more I run with AoK folks who aren't Heffty, the more I see that my problem isn't with the whole guild, but really just Heffty.  I'm sure that there are a decent number of people here who run with him on a regular basis, so I have to ask... what's the appeal?

Is he more than just a colossal asshole?  I didn't see anything special about his play skill, but maybe that just didn't come up in the quests I happened to do with him.

Serious question.  He's the leader of AoK, so he must be doing something that people like.

fnord

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #22 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:49am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:19am:
Trust me there is a big diff in the players attitude if you have just a few of them in the group with you but when you get in a mostly all guild run it is alot diff.

Yeah. That does make sense. I PuG about 90% of the time and Fattys is prolly the one ER player I see the most. No problems and if I see him in a run it usally goes pretty smooth.

IP Logged

Sirea
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:52am
Print Post  
Two from Ghallanda immediately come to mind: Aandre (you guys may know him as the lovely LeslieWest_GuitarGod on the other forums), and Chromus.

Aandre and I have gotten into it several times over the last year. Before I decided he wasn't worth the effort I'd bitchslap him on the other forums whenever he got out of line, and a fair few of my infractions are because of him.

Chromus is just a creep. He borders on stalker material for me.

IP Logged

sisterjinx
Korthos Resident

entertain me!

Reply #24 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:57am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 7:25am:
i'm superman

i solo with my ranger

i solo with my fighter

i solo with my wizard

i solo with my cleric

i solo with my favored soul

i solo with my paladin

i solo and let people pike along

you have problems?

Smiley

Nope, no problem. Smiley You SOLO!!
I don't wanna pike along. I like to play the game. I'm fortunate enough to have a relatively static group and we all have the same basic gamestyle (ie: we zerg together and get stuff done while we all have a good time)

And you actually might be superman (can I see your cape?) but I don't wanna watch you during your heroic feats of amazingness. lol and hey you aren't trying to make me Smiley so no problem.

............ nothing is safe ..............
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 215
Send TopicPrint