Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Need a good cleric build (Read 1462 times)
Tspoon
Ex Member

Need a good cleric build
Sep 7th, 2010 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Oops! wrong forum.
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2010 at 3:51pm by »  

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Need a good cleric build
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Or just some thoughts on spending attribute points and feats.  Pspoon my lvl19 elven cleric is ok, but and old build.  His main problems are 10 con and 15 dex base stats, back when I thougth I wouldn't need a lot of HPs and that I could help out using a paralizing bow (hense the 15dx and elf) 

I probably wouldn't choose elf again were I to TR or roll a new cleric, but I am stuck with elf.  He's got good gear, the reaver gloves, the lorriks set.  I even have a +3 wis tome.  I don't want to TR him, the cleric passive feat is ok, but the other one seems to suck ass.  I just want a healbot, raid and epic potential, relying mostly on BB and destruct as the offense side of things.  Will likely go radiant servant with the empower healing feat, but not use the aura much.

I am thinking of 10 10 14 9 18 11, or int 8 char 12.  I could drop str to 8 but then be vunerable to stat damage...  if someone has a good build to point to, that would be grand.  T

I can't help you with the build, as my build fu sucks. If you drop str to 8, will a +2 str tome keep you from stat damage?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Or just some thoughts on spending attribute points and feats.  Pspoon my lvl19 elven cleric is ok, but and old build.  His main problems are 10 con and 15 dex base stats, back when I thougth I wouldn't need a lot of HPs and that I could help out using a paralizing bow (hense the 15dx and elf) 

I probably wouldn't choose elf again were I to TR or roll a new cleric, but I am stuck with elf.  He's got good gear, the reaver gloves, the lorriks set.  I even have a +3 wis tome.  I don't want to TR him, the cleric passive feat is ok, but the other one seems to suck ass.  I just want a healbot, raid and epic potential, relying mostly on BB and destruct as the offense side of things.  Will likely go radiant servant with the empower healing feat, but not use the aura much.

I am thinking of 10 10 14 9 18 11, or int 8 char 12.  I could drop str to 8 but then be vunerable to stat damage...  if someone has a good build to point to, that would be grand.  T

On my dwarven cleric I have base Cha and seem to do fine with just 5 turns. They regen enough that I can still get use out of my RS aura and burst and throw a few DVs when asked/needed. I forgot what his base Con was but am sitting at over 450 hp with +6 gear and no buffs. I use a crossbow when not healing and just throw up a DP to help with the BAB. I know I maxed out his Wis. Trying to remember what I did with other stats. Will look at it when I log on and revise if needed.

The aura is ok to use as long as you dont rely on it. I respecced to RS 1 and am actually liking that alot more than taking it all the way to RS II. I lose the +25% but dont have to drop the points needed for it.
I have not run any epics yet but When I do I will let you know how it goes with the build.
Healbots are pretty straight forward. Max Wis, high Con, and if you want the extra turns put some in Cha. Then take all the life magic enchments you got.
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2010 at 2:29pm by woody »  

IP Logged

Milton
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Sep 26th, 2010 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Step 1. Throw Lorrik's out.

you can figure the rest out from there.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1