Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Melee Bard (Read 9287 times)
TheCube
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Melee Bard
Reply #25 - Nov 10th, 2010 at 2:48am
Print Post  
I have a similar build. I have 5 bards. One is a human WC 14/4/2 like yours. The fighter levels are almost a must. Emphasis on the almost. I twf so that's the only reason. Otherwise, I would definitely make mine a 14/6, for frenzy, as stated above several times, however, for even more dps (since I'm somewhat of a min/maxer) I would level a barbarian to 20, then TR into that 14/6 horc battle bard for the barb past life feat. This way you get double the STR and CON for raging, and your short 1.5 minutes rages will last twice as long, freeing up more enhancements. Greataxe user Smiley

stainer wrote on Feb 6th, 2012 at 10:33am:
Actually I am the IT/QA Manager for a medium sized company. I do pretty well for myself. I have an outdoor bar with a TV. I HAVE A FUCKING FLATSCREEN OUTSIDE MOTHERFUCKER. OUT FUCKING SIDE. O U T S I D E. .

Nerdraging at it's finest Wink

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #26 - Nov 10th, 2010 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
TheCube wrote on Nov 10th, 2010 at 2:48am:
I have a similar build. I have 5 bards. One is a human WC 14/4/2 like yours. The fighter levels are almost a must. Emphasis on the almost. I twf so that's the only reason. Otherwise, I would definitely make mine a 14/6, for frenzy, as stated above several times, however, for even more dps (since I'm somewhat of a min/maxer) I would level a barbarian to 20, then TR into that 14/6 horc battle bard for the barb past life feat. This way you get double the STR and CON for raging, and your short 1.5 minutes rages will last twice as long, freeing up more enhancements. Greataxe user Smiley

More like 2:40 min i believe

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #27 - Nov 11th, 2010 at 6:16am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 10th, 2010 at 7:04pm:
More like 2:40 min i believe

Shh, he is new.  He doesn't know that Con also effects the time of rages.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #28 - Nov 11th, 2010 at 8:17am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 at 6:16am:

Yeah he also stated to reinc into barb for the past life feat... FOr the extra con and strgth while raging... I am not gonna take up that much time to work in 4 strgth and 4 con while raging that isnt even supposed to be part of the Feat and im pretty sure eventually will be removed anyways.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #29 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 10:57am
Print Post  
woody wrote on Oct 24th, 2010 at 2:57pm:
snip

You TR'ing  Pryc

Edit: just noticed I'm commenting on a old post doh.
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2010 at 11:00am by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #30 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 10:57am:
You TR'ing  Pryc

Edit: just noticed I'm commenting on a old post doh.

Pryce is lvl 20 and will stay that way forever as he's my haggle bard. I plan on TR'ing Irenmon once I feel confortable with the plan and items I am picking up. Not going near as fast as I would like farming due to RL issues keeping me from game.

IP Logged

TheCube
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Nov 14th, 2010 at 2:32am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 at 8:17am:
Yeah he also stated to reinc into barb for the past life feat... FOr the extra con and strgth while raging... I am not gonna take up that much time to work in 4 strgth and 4 con while raging that isnt even supposed to be part of the Feat and im pretty sure eventually will be removed anyways.

No it won't be removed. Past life feat barb doubles rage length, and adds +4 con and +4 str to your rages. The +4 str/con is intended. Not sure why you think it will be removed, that's just a silly noob commebt  Undecided

Actually I am the IT/QA Manager for a medium sized company. I do pretty well for myself. I have an outdoor bar with a TV. I HAVE A FUCKING FLATSCREEN OUTSIDE MOTHERFUCKER. OUT FUCKING SIDE. O U T S I D E. .

IP Logged

TheCube
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Nov 14th, 2010 at 2:32am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 at 6:16am:

I do know this... Embarrassed

IP Logged

TheCube
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Nov 14th, 2010 at 2:33am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 at 8:17am:

Why wouldn't you work up that much time? Past life barb is totally worth it.  Huh

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #34 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 3:24am
Print Post  
TheCube wrote on Nov 14th, 2010 at 2:32am:
I do know this... Embarrassed

Of course you do.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #35 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 6:25am
Print Post  
woody wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 12:44pm:
Pryce is lvl 20 and will stay that way forever as he's my haggle bard. I plan on TR'ing Irenmon once I feel confortable with the plan and items I am picking up. Not going near as fast as I would like farming due to RL issues keeping me from game.

Understood.  I'm waiting to TR Soulbro as well for the same reasons.  I think I need to get on the Vault Channel or something...  This 2/5 success ratio pugging raids is starting to irritate me.  Just want to get in there and get it done...

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #36 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 6:25am:
Understood.  I'm waiting to TR Soulbro as well for the same reasons.  I think I need to get on the Vault Channel or something...  This 2/5 success ratio pugging raids is starting to irritate me.  Just want to get in there and get it done...

It's because your twitch skills suck.

I couldn't resist.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #37 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 10:09am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 9:56am:
It's because your twitch skills suck.

I couldn't resist.

Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #38 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 6:25am:

Its always funny when we have to pug a spot on guild runs, we had a guy last night that kept talking about how great it was to finnaly be in a competent grps run, that he had been in failed grps for his last 5 runs... I had no idea tod is such a hard raid.

Quote:

IP Logged

(.)
Waterworks Kobold

Ebading a van XD

Reply #39 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 4:58pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint