Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 150sp GS item for cleric? (Read 2252 times)
Tspoon
Ex Member

150sp GS item for cleric?
Oct 5th, 2010 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
So I guess there are lots of options for where to put a 150sp GS item on a cleric, I am thinking goggles (or cloak).  Also it seems like 150sp and earthgrab guard is a pretty decent choice costing only 2 lg scales and 2 large stones.  Any other suggestions?  T

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: 150sp GS item for cleric?
Reply #1 - Oct 5th, 2010 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Why not Concordant Op?

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Tspoon
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2010 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 at 4:31pm:
Why not Concordant Op? 

Well that is a dual shard item and takes 5 scales and 6 stones to make, I have a lot of other GS things I need to craft for my other toons so it seems to me that cordant op, isn't really worth it...

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #3 - Oct 5th, 2010 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
My FvS has two shroud items.  Goggles and Cloak.  I agree with the slot choices.  One is a SP item and one is HP item.  One has con opp, the other has smoke II, I think.  or air guard.  something like that.

The conc opp  procs fairly often.  I wouldn't call it great, but it's helpful.  If you have a melee that needs tier 3 on a Min II item to break DR, that's more important, imo, but it's something I would plan to have eventually on the cleric if it is a toon you like and want to play regularly.

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #4 - Oct 5th, 2010 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Well that is a dual shard item and takes 5 scales and 6 stones to make, I have a lot of other GS things I need to craft for my other toons so it seems to me that cordant op, isn't really worth it...

Usually I put off for a few days and run the others through a couple times ... sounds silly I put con op on my str ranger just because it only cost me a three days.

Cloak and goggles are perfect places on a Cleric/FvS - well at least for now... depends on what new loot comes in the future as always.
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2010 at 5:05pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #5 - Oct 5th, 2010 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
I went single shard for my HP item and I regret that since I only did it to be cheap. 

Think about how long you'll play that character compared to how long it will take to get the ingredients.  If you want the single shard Tier III because you like the single shard effect, that's cool.  Don't just cheap out in order to save the larges, though.

fnord

IP Logged

Bacab
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 6th, 2010 at 4:19am
Print Post  
If you have/plan on getting a Torc...

Concord opp is nice.  I put C/O SP on my Cloak for my FVS.

I put Earthgrab HP on my gloves.

I am making some Disentegrate/HP on another set of gloves (for red names since earth grab fails on red names)

I am making Lightning Strike Goggles for soloing and Red Names that I am tanking.  AKA when I won't be using Tharne's

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #7 - Oct 6th, 2010 at 10:07am
Print Post  
If you do not have a cleansed item yet I would go for

triple pos for sp

then switch to a conc opp crafted for HP.

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

TheCube
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Nov 10th, 2010 at 3:37am
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 at 10:07am:
If you do not have a cleansed item yet I would go for

triple pos for sp

then switch to a conc opp crafted for HP.

That would just be wasted larges in my opinion. Greater disruption guard is absolutely useless. For just 150 SP I would save up ingredients until you DO have enough for a conc opp. Earthgrab guard is more fitting as your HP item. A 5% proc that (assuming you're the type of cleric who stays behind the blades in shroud part 4) is not always going to be in the middle of combat having all the aggro.

Bottom line: If you are looking to make a SP item for your cleric and don't want to save up ingreds for a conc opp and just want one, make it triple air. It's cheap, air guard is a better proc than earthgrab and will trip the mob or give you haste (both good), trip lasts longer than the earthgrab allowing you to get away if you so choose, and 3 useful clicks of 1minute 30second hastes for your slow cleric Smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2010 at 3:38am by TheCube »  

stainer wrote on Feb 6th, 2012 at 10:33am:
Actually I am the IT/QA Manager for a medium sized company. I do pretty well for myself. I have an outdoor bar with a TV. I HAVE A FUCKING FLATSCREEN OUTSIDE MOTHERFUCKER. OUT FUCKING SIDE. O U T S I D E. .

Nerdraging at it's finest Wink

IP Logged

(.)
Waterworks Kobold

Ebading a van XD

Reply #9 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 5:03pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint