Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) why i hate elite empire (with pics) (Read 25497 times)
rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

why i hate elite empire (with pics)
Dec 10th, 2010 at 12:15am
Print Post  
church and the cult elite run.
I needed the house p favor or else i would have never jumped in.

the  1st pic starts right when i am disarming the spike trap.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

after that they decide to go ice side.
when we get to the ice misfits, i decide i am about to leave anyways so i stood behind the wall by the alter and chilled.

so you can see why i feel the way i do about the empire. (full discloser i have played with one good player from that group.)

Look i know i am not the best player on khyber, far from that. but when you act like that, i feel it is my duty to make your life hell.
and yes i could have gotten the traps!

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Halfling Pali-Rogues FTW!

Re: why i hate elite empire (with pics)
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 1:04am
Print Post  
I am thinking anyone with "blunt" or any other pot refrence in their char name is by default mentally defective.

I actually play under the EE guild on my Khyber account, most of them are pretty harmless, and some are absolutely hilarious to run with.

I imagine its the same with all large guilds, you always get a few morons in the mix.

Kit

"Shiny stuff comes and goes; XP is forever."

2008-10-15: Full frontal Nerdity

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #2 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 1:22am
Print Post  
kitsune_ko wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 1:04am:
I am thinking anyone with "blunt" or any other pot refrence in their char name is by default mentally defective.

I actually play under the EE guild on my Khyber account, most of them are pretty harmless, and some are absolutely hilarious to run with.

I imagine its the same with all large guilds, you always get a few morons in the mix.

Kit

Elite Empire is almost full tard.

YOU NEVER GO FULL TARD!

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #3 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 9:21am
Print Post  
I love it when morons with craptastic builds/play skills try to zerg something, get their ass handed to them by traps or mob aggro and then cry about "where's the shitty rogue" or "where's the shitty healer".   

Going balls to the wall and getting it done fast is great and is what top players do.  But only when they know the quest, know their capabilites, and know that success is virtually guaranteed. 

These guys are posers and dumbasses.  Further witnessed by the bashing of the rogue.  Solid players who speed run and get bitten own up to it.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 9:23am
Print Post  
Elite Empire belongs to one of Wizgoddess's alts.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #5 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 9:21am:
I love it when morons with craptastic builds/play skills try to zerg something, get their ass handed to them by traps or mob aggro and then cry about "where's the shitty rogue" or "where's the shitty healer".   

Going balls to the wall and getting it done fast is great and is what top players do.  But only when they know the quest, know their capabilites, and know that success is virtually guaranteed. 

These guys are posers and dumbasses.  Further witnessed by the bashing of the rogue.  Solid players who speed run and get bitten own up to it.

excellent post, completely agree

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #6 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
They have better ship buffs than asscleaver.

/shrug

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Halfling Pali-Rogues FTW!

Reply #7 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 2:42pm
Print Post  

excellent ship buffs, and even an altar of invasion.

And I did just check, Wiz is still showing as leader right now.

Kit

"Shiny stuff comes and goes; XP is forever."

2008-10-15: Full frontal Nerdity

IP Logged

deathtouch
Waterworks Kobold

Lay back and think of
England.

Reply #8 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 2:09pm:

/shrug

Buffs do not make a player, and "Asscleaver" as you call them have some awesome players, and check this out... they actually have fun doing what they do.

Unlike you fuckface they can get the shit done without needing a screen full of buffs, so get back under your bridge tard.

Did you betry us? Did you betry ME? - Kerr Avon.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #9 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
deathtouch wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 3:50pm:
Buffs do not make a player, and "Asscleaver" as you call them have some awesome players, and check this out... they actually have fun doing what they do.

Unlike you fuckface they can get the shit done without needing a screen full of buffs, so get back under your bridge tard.

Buffs are great at low level. EE ship buffs are greater than AC.

Unlike me, asscleaver gets shit done? I get your mom done twice a day and three times on sunday, bitchboy.

And she likes it under the bridge.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

deathtouch
Waterworks Kobold

Lay back and think of
England.

Reply #10 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 4:12pm:
Buffs are great at low level. EE ship buffs are greater than AC.

Unlike me, asscleaver gets shit done? I get your mom done twice a day and three times on sunday, bitchboy.

And she likes it under the bridge.

Lol cool I hope you enjoy digging my mother out of the ground then.

Did you betry us? Did you betry ME? - Kerr Avon.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #11 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 2:09pm:

/shrug

It's entirely possible that this is true.  When Korthos Army had an Altar of Invasion and my guild didn't yet have one, I accepted a guild ship invite to craft the first tier of my Concordant Opposition goggles.

That doesn't mean I want to drag them through the Waterworks with me, though.

fnord

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #12 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 5:24pm:
It's entirely possible that this is true.  When Korthos Army had an Altar of Invasion and my guild didn't yet have one, I accepted a guild ship invite to craft the first tier of my Concordant Opposition goggles.

That doesn't mean I want to drag them through the Waterworks with me, though.

If you are basically soloing until gh, and then some, you want the best boat buffs you can get.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #13 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 5:42pm:
If you are basically soloing until gh, and then some, you want the best boat buffs you can get.

I just cant understand how we used to make it through STK back before ship buffs. I bet your that level 5 that everyone is waiting for cause they are wanting to get that +2 to hit and take 5 mins beating off the dummy.

And Obviously the number beside the guild name is in no way a reflection of the quality of the guild, In fact for the longest time the guilds at the top were some of the ones alot of people had blacklisted.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Infidel
Stormreaver Piker

U can't stop me motherfucker
cuz I'm on a boat

Reply #14 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 8:35pm:
I just cant understand how we used to make it through STK back before ship buffs. I bet your that level 5 that everyone is waiting for cause they are wanting to get that +2 to hit and take 5 mins beating off the dummy.

And Obviously the number beside the guild name is in no way a reflection of the quality of the guild, In fact for the longest time the guilds at the top were some of the ones alot of people had blacklisted.

its also funny how some of the top end guilds were screwed when renown first came out cuz of how so few people they had in them now that they fixed the bonus' your see the real top guilds out level all those mass recruiting guilds like EE

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #15 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Infidel wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 8:39pm:
its also funny how some of the top end guilds were screwed when renown first came out cuz of how so few people they had in them now that they fixed the bonus' your see the real top guilds out level all those mass recruiting guilds like EE

Still sadly no. Guild renown still in no way reflect skill at all. You can take 15 people that play everyday give the accounts and they would catch up with most guilds in no time.

Quote:

IP Logged

Infidel
Stormreaver Piker

U can't stop me motherfucker
cuz I'm on a boat

Reply #16 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 8:41pm:
Still sadly no. Guild renown still in no way reflect skill at all. You can take 15 people that play everyday give the accounts and they would catch up with most guilds in no time.

i know Tongue i think my guild is already lvl 15 or 16 and i play 1 time a week at most

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #17 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 8:35pm:

I don't think you're getting it.

1. Some people need all the help they can get in stk. I couldn't speak for the quality of your  little boutique guild, but I said I was soloing to Gianthold and beyond...I'm not sure where the STK reference comes in.

2. If you're soloing to Gianthold and beyond, which does include STK for the slow folks, why are you so worried about WHO is in the guild? Don't you just want the most buffs that you can get without ever having to say two words to anyone in guild? The rest of the guild could be a bunch of morons as long as they keep paying for the ship buffs...which makes the level of the guild the only important part of the guild.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #18 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
I hate ship buffs every fucking group I am in some fuckstick joins waits for five min while the party is filling and then when it fills says oh I am going to go get ship buffs. We just got the tier two navigator so that's the only reason anyone will see me on the airship. If you need ship buffs to fucking do a quest you can take your noob ass back to korthos.

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #19 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 10:03pm:
I don't think you're getting it.

1. Some people need all the help they can get in stk. I couldn't speak for the quality of your  little boutique guild, but I said I was soloing to Gianthold and beyond...I'm not sure where the STK reference comes in.

2. If you're soloing to Gianthold and beyond, which does include STK for the slow folks, why are you so worried about WHO is in the guild? Don't you just want the most buffs that you can get without ever having to say two words to anyone in guild? The rest of the guild could be a bunch of morons as long as they keep paying for the ship buffs...which makes the level of the guild the only important part of the guild.

I could say something negative but i think this speaks for it self.

Quote:

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #20 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 12:15am:
church and the cult elite run.
I needed the house p favor or else i would have never jumped in.

the  1st pic starts right when i am disarming the spike trap.....

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2615/screenshot00035crop.jpg

after that they decide to go ice side.
when we get to the ice misfits, i decide i am about to leave anyways so i stood behind the wall by the alter and chilled.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2191/screenshot00036crop.jpg

so you can see why i feel the way i do about the empire. (full discloser i have played with one good player from that group.)

Look i know i am not the best player on khyber, far from that. but when you act like that, i feel it is my duty to make your life hell.
and yes i could have gotten the traps!

Nice to see someone giving better than what they get  Smiley

The problem is that some of these morons want to run through everything like they are vet players.  Yet they do it with no clue as to quest content or progression, and craptastic builds that couldn't survive soloing korthos on elite.

When I encounter tards of this caliber, I stop healing and zerg to the end of the quest.  If they haven't died trying to keep up, I kite the boss to them.  They might come up with something that actually qualifies as an insult.

Likely not though, just whining ensues whenever someone has irritated me enough to zerg.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #21 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Just to clarify though... I've had some smooth problem free runs with some of their members.  Happens to all guilds that grow, they end up with some douchebags that misrepresent the others.

Better to squelch them individually and move on.  Chances are high you'll run into their more competent guildmates later on.

On a side note, I didn't think that rogues had to deal with as much dumb shit as healing classes.  I'll have to ammend that thought based on your post man.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #22 - Dec 11th, 2010 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 10:09pm:
I could say something negative but i think this speaks for it self.

I'm don't believe you're capable of describing half of the rhetorical innuendo that explodes from your asshole mouth.
« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2010 at 2:32pm by Gunga »  

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #23 - Dec 11th, 2010 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Dec 11th, 2010 at 2:30pm:
I'm don't believe you're capable of describing half of the rhetorical innuendo that explodes from your asshole mouth.

Uhhhh yeah to quote you

Gunga wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 2:46pm:
Take a minute with that sentence, break it up between the commas, maybe take your first course in English. Then get back to me, Einstein.

Maaaaaaybe you should heed your own advice from time to time.
« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2010 at 2:34pm by Zippo »  

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #24 - Dec 11th, 2010 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Zippo wrote on Dec 11th, 2010 at 2:33pm:
Uhhhh yeah to quote you

Your stupidity is stunning.