Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Helpers Guild (Read 27101 times)
JC
My Little Pony

Re: Helpers Guild
Reply #25 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:12pm:
Mother in Ransack is also a lovely guy who I run with quite a bit when his TRing coincides with my levelling.

...Mother?

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
Yeah sorry I guess that was a stupid question it should have been obvious what it said in the lfm except for the fact that I can't fucking READ it. I'm blind and I need glasses but I can do most things fine without them. :/ I hope you don't play at that small of a resolution.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #27 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:19pm:
...Mother?

Yes. That's the toon name not the relationship to me Tongue

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #28 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
All this love and I still have trouble finding groups LOL!

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:45pm
Print Post  

...and the plot thickens.

Good job Eladiun though Tongue

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #30 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
JakLee wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 at 6:51pm:
oh, and PS, I have been kicked out of Helpers twice
Cheesy

I'm about to be kicked out of helper's cos I called Sisster a man

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

Sisster
Waterworks Kobold

Like Ya!!

Reply #31 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:56pm:
I'm about to be kicked out of helper's cos I called Sisster a man

Lol yes he did in a Shroud... If I could of flogged him I would have Tongue But, I think keeping you in helpers is better, I'll just make you suffer by swabbing the deck Wink

WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Sisster
Waterworks Kobold

Like Ya!!

Reply #32 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:45pm:
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1330/screenshot00016aq.jpg

Our guild mate Heltzer was the one who brought him in... So I got him to clean up the mess

WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #33 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:45pm:

I only passed on the SS.  He was on a trial membership.  The person who sponsored him was in that fail e-Chrono that and the LFM were the final straws of his tryout.  They were the one who removed him.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #34 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Tyrsis wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 at 5:49pm:
I'm not a Helpers Guild hater(lots of good players I know there) but I have been avoiding anything Firegolem hosts.   I have personally been in one or 2 of his poorly made and directed groups, and several of my guildies have experienced the same.

He's on the same list as Fatherkline on my desk.  It is a short list, reserved for "special friends"...

Likewise, I am not a Helper's Guild hater either and FatherKline is also "special" to me.

Yaztromo/Daur is on my "special" friends list as well. I was shocked, quite frankly, to see which guild he's in though. Hint: it's a guild mentioned prominently in this thread.

BTW...as stainer has mentioned previously, I am in both Guildless and Ransack. I've been in Guildless Guild for almost 4 years and have had at least 1 toon in Ransack for over a year and a half (now I have 4 in the guild) but until the last 4 months or so, I had been inactive.

I would like to echo that Lazy (Steelrock here on the Vault) and Tspoon are great to run with. I also enjoy running with Bunny (Panicbunny, Chocobunny, etc.) a lot as well. There are others who I also enjoy running with but I can't name them all because if I do, I will inevitably leave others off that I meant to include and, me not being an Officer, I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I will say though that Ransack, like any other guild, has its share of drama. For example, I know a few guildies who didn't like my leadership style when I ran a ToD for the guild recently. No guild is perfect.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2011 at 8:27pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #35 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 at 8:22pm:
Yaztromo/Daur is on my "special" friends list as well. I was shocked, quite frankly, to see which guild he's in though. Hint: it's a guild mentioned prominently in this thread.

He's one of ours and I know he is prominently featured in the top 5 thread.  He was recruited after running a number of raids with us over a few weeks.  Honestly, we have had no issues with him or his play since he joined a few months back.  I kept my eye on that one too because of his mention in the top 5 thread (both were from over a year ago) but he's been fine.  Whatever problems he had in the past maybe he has grown or turned over a new leaf.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2011 at 8:32pm by Eladiun »  

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

eterna1_drag0n
Waterworks Kobold

No!

Reply #36 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Well, I've let this guy in my some of my runs and he's fairly competent if in need of  direction.  He's just in need of guidance and doesn't know much yet; as all of us too uber to fail types ones were.  So I'm just here to say ...give him time and if nothing else advice.

mislabeled Tongue
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2011 at 8:49pm by eterna1_drag0n »  

IP Logged

Yaztromo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
Im not sure what your issue is, but I dont want to waste time arguing. If you have an issue with me, come to me directly, dont hide on the forums. I will be hjappy to talk about anything that concerns you. Grin

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
OH THIS IS GONNA GET GOOD. WHERE IS MY POPCORN

IP Logged

Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

Reply #39 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
I haven't ever had a problem with Helpers Guild yet.  Ive ran about 6 raids I think with them as a guild and they were all pretty smooth I must say.

Jen - Revenants: Khyber

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:34pm:
All this love and I still have trouble finding groups LOL!

It's just that I'm leveling a ranger and my backpack is very full atm. :p  Is that Hordoangel? What level are you now?

Yeah Mother is pretty cool.

Having tiptoed around Helpers for a while I am paying attention now whenever I group with them and they are different from what I remember. Guess I'll see though when I TR

IP Logged

Scrotie McBoogerballs
Waterworks Kobold

Butters!!!

Reply #41 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 12:16am
Print Post  
Yaztromo wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 at 9:47pm:
Im not sure what your issue is, but I dont want to waste time arguing. If you have an issue with me, come to me directly, dont hide on the forums. I will be hjappy to talk about anything that concerns you. Grin

Well you have a LOT of people to talk to!

Their are these two fairly recent examples:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1283142904/118#118

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1283142904/128#128

And then their is THIS whole thread:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1257292780/25

Sounds like you got some splainin to do!  Grin

It was a warm summer morning when Scrotie McBoogerballs awoke to find his wart covered penis sitting in stale fetid diarrhea that had pooled up in his underwear overnight.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #42 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 3:43am
Print Post  
Well I am glad to hear that the reputation of Guild of Epoch has no complaints yet.  Good news so far!

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #43 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 5:31am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 3:43am:
Well I am glad to hear that the reputation of Guild of Epoch has no complaints yet.  Good news so far!

What level are you now? Cheesy

IP Logged

ahti
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 5:44am
Print Post  
helpers guild is epic fail, run wiz king yesterday, put lfm solo side, lvl 13 cleric fro helpers guild die on first mob.....
how cleric can be die on wiz king??? Cry

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #45 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 5:46am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 5:31am:
What level are you now? Cheesy

I didn't have time to play today, had to redo the seals on my moms windows and doors.  On the bright side she is ready for winter!  On the downside, my guild is rocking a sexy level 3.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #46 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 5:48am
Print Post  
ahti wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 5:44am:
helpers guild is epic fail, run wiz king yesterday, put lfm solo side, lvl 13 cleric fro helpers guild die on first mob.....
how cleric can be die on wiz king??? Cry

I am going to say this once, just because I am a dick.  On argo, I have had people from EVERY major guild come into wiz king and die while trying to solo a tower.

I guarantee when I bring tala over to khyber and knock out her last sorc life and start pumping out some wizard ones I will see the same thing.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #47 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 6:40am
Print Post  
I love it "One guy from this guild sucked and so all the guild sucked"

pfft, you tell me one guild you know of that doesn't have at least one player who is 'special'

Having a couple of those in a guild keeps it fun...why do you think Gawna keeps Stainer in OMGBIZZY? Cheesy

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

Reply #48 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 7:07am
Print Post  
Had some Helpers guild in my Abbot tonight, they seemed to know what they were doing and did a good job.

There are always going to be certain players that become very infamous to us, and usually this is their own fault I would say.  People don't just start hating on you for nothing, at least not where I come from.  With that said I find it hard to judge a guild based off of individuals.  Maybe I am missing something, but what are we viewing here exactly?  Someone had an lfm up that wanted pure classes only.  I see this and I say okay.... *Weird puzzled look* and I go about my day.  I never viewed this as someone holding a sign that says "Hey fuck you everyone, if your not pure your shit!"  So this is different because this guy is on some list?  If hes on the list why not just black list and move on?  I could understand if he was taunting you or something, but for simply playing the game he is now in question again for what exactly? 

I do know one thing though, When I see a pug join my LFM that I know without a doubt is a completely horrible player I get that fucker in!!!  I want to fill my raids with nothing but turds, because going through a raid rambo style, with death and mayhem everywhere, griefing and shit talking is the best times I have ever had in this game, and If I shall fail in my quest to glory then fuck it, I'm going to fail as hardcore as I possibly can!

Jen - Revenants: Khyber

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #49 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 8:16am
Print Post  
Scrotie McBoogerballs wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 12:16am:
Sounds like you got some splainin to do!  Grin

2 YEARS AGO.   Lol, that's some dusty ass drama...  call Dr. Jones we might need professional assistance dredging it up.
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2011 at 8:17am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Send TopicPrint