Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Foecleaver (Read 7605 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Foecleaver
Nov 4th, 2011 at 11:51am
Print Post  
I heard a rumor it was going down like the Titanic. OMGBIZZY has room for those of you that are not Larka or Fracking. Maybe a couple of others too, but definitely not those two.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Re: Foecleaver
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Does Nuic still play?  He is a fucking no go, too.  And Fracking doesn't play after getting tripped by a ranged attack, remember?  I enjoy a good ragequit.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Does Nuic still play?  He is a fucking no go, too.  And Fracking doesn't play after getting tripped by a ranged attack, remember?  I enjoy a good ragequit.

Yes, Nuic still plays.  Looks like he hasn't played that toon in a while though.
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2011 at 12:36pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 at 12:35pm:
Yes, Nuic still plays.  Looks like he hasn't played that toon in a while though.

He makes me so fucking stabbity.

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #4 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
I heard something about a secondary guild that was made by Larka. I haven't seen any of them on in a while though.

IP Logged

ZeroBoost
Titan Demolisher

res ipsa loquitur

Reply #5 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
I had a paragraph typed up.. But firefox hates me, so fuck it.

Things aren't terrible. But people are jumping ship left and right. There was an argument in guild chat the other day between the Dagne and Pac about being officers and how the reason people are leaving is because of Dagne.

Now, I really don't know any of the parties involved as I mainly PUG and haven't been playing as much as I used to. But from my point of view, things were ok after Stainer and Gawna left. People still ran together, raids were posted and run, people were actually talking in chat. Now, there is none of that. You log on and it's a ghost town.

Quote:

Nuic hasn't logged on since July.

stainer wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 at 11:51am:
I heard a rumor it was going down like the Titanic. OMGBIZZY has room for those of you that are not Larka or Fracking. Maybe a couple of others too, but definitely not those two.

Larka and Fracking aren't in the guild anymore as far as I know.
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2011 at 3:53pm by ZeroBoost »  

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #6 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
I don't get this, to be honest. I really like Dagne, I run with him a fair bit, and he's always been a blast to play with and patient with my noobish antics. I think he would like the guild to be more serious and is cleaning house a little, but there's plenty of guilds that have done that. Of course I'm not seeing it from the inside but as far as I'm concerned he's good peeps.

IP Logged

ZeroBoost
Titan Demolisher

res ipsa loquitur

Reply #7 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:17pm:
I don't get this, to be honest. I really like Dagne, I run with him a fair bit, and he's always been a blast to play with and patient with my noobish antics. I think he would like the guild to be more serious and is cleaning house a little, but there's plenty of guilds that have done that. Of course I'm not seeing it from the inside but as far as I'm concerned he's good peeps.

Like I said, I really don't know Dagne. I only came into Foecleaver in April or May.

I'm sure there are things going on behind the scenes that I don't know about. All I can report is that from where I'm at, things aren't what they used to be.

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Knights of reason is the "other" guild.

It does appear that dagne is the problem(not with me personally so far). He has had run ins with both Zaybos and Tickdoff and they both left. One of them over which buff to have on the ship that I would say was the beginning of the current situation
( Dagne wanted a banker and at the expense of a sonic resist shrine)

He promoted every one to officer then promptly demoted every one last week(me included ). He now has a 'talk to him to get your "duties" to be an officer' policy. Ive tried twice to send him a tell to see what the fucks up but no response. He is on a push to lvl 80 and has hinted at 7k minimums for members per week. I dont think that went over well with a few members as our departure list has been around twenty all week

80 Is a dream at the moment. We were close to 70 but slipped quite a bit and that seems like a stretch. I've got 6 lvl 20's in the guild and a few other lowbies and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. Probably just split them up among the other guilds I'm in.

Foecleaver has gone down hill quickly and unless the bleeding stops soon its gonna bleed out with me. I cant remember the last "guild" raid run I was in.
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:53pm by junkyarddog »  

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #9 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
At 55 OMGBIZZY will get the good ship, and I think guild level 62 (maybe 63 not 100%) is what we are shooting for, since that opens up all the stat and resists shrines. Otherwise there is no agenda. It might take a month to hits those marks, or it might take a year and that is fine.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
I know a bunch of them went into Knights of Retards or whatever Fracking's guild was.  Falutin and Larka are there as well as a few others.  Falutin I know has been on here and there as we still chat. 

What I heard (for what it's worth, I'm sure there was some butthurt) is that Dagne came back to the game and demanded leadership of the guild back which Falutin gave him.  He then either promoted everyone to Officer or demoted all the Officers, I can't remember which.  He pretty much pushed out all the people that had been actually doing some good for the guild (i.e. running raids, helping other members, epic runs, etc.).  When I joined Foecleaver, there were multiple raids run every night and now I rarely even see anyone from that guild online.

I think Dagne coming back was what killed it, not me and stainer leaving.  We left only because Larka was such a fucking shitfuck that we would put up LFM's without talking in guild chat in case he wanted to join.

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:40pm:
At 55 OMGBIZZY will get the good ship, and I think guild level 62 (maybe 63 not 100%) is what we are shooting for, since that opens up all the stat and resists shrines. Otherwise there is no agenda. It might take a month to hits those marks, or it might take a year and that is fine.

I thought at level 55 we got the ship that can hold 10 mailboxes. What are these stat and resist shrines of which you are speaking? Can you send important messages from them?

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Angel Barchild
Stormreaver Piker

I'm that mean ginger kid.

Reply #12 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:17pm:

Dagne is fun to run with, but when he runs a guild he's a bloody tyrant. He is he's pushy, angry, and alienates people. He demotes founding members for not bringing in enough guild renown. He doesn't lead raids or epics and nether does anyone else. Guild chat used to be full of people, it's dead as an old mans dick now.

To top it all off, when I made a joke about him being a slave driver (he set a minimum guild renown you have to earn every week to stay in the guild) he told me to knock it off because it might offend some people! He was serious about it. This is fucking Foecleaver! We're world renown for being inappropriate!

Fuck I don't have enough exclamation points!

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #13 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I know a bunch of them went into Knights of Retards or whatever Fracking's guild was.  Falutin and Larka are there as well as a few others.  Falutin I know has been on here and there as we still chat. 

Knight of Kern?

IP Logged

Angel Barchild
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #14 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Knights of Reason is where they went.

IP Logged

ZeroBoost
Titan Demolisher

res ipsa loquitur

Reply #15 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Angel Barchild wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:52pm:
Dagne is fun to run with, but when he runs a guild he's a bloody tyrant. He is he's pushy, angry, and alienates people. He demotes founding members for not bringing in enough guild renown. He doesn't lead raids or epics and nether does anyone else. Guild chat used to be full of people, it's dead as an old mans dick now.

True facts. Guild chat is dead. And people that have been officers forever, are not anymore. And that confused me.

Angel Barchild wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 at 4:52pm:
To top it all off, when I made a joke about him being a slave driver (he set a minimum guild renown you have to earn every week to stay in the guild) he told me to knock it off because it might offend some people! He was serious about it. This is fucking Foecleaver! We're world renown for being inappropriate!

Fuck I don't have enough exclamation points!

I was online when you made that comment. And I found it hilarious.

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #16 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
I am sorry to say that I am glad I left shortly after Gawna and Stainer. When I first joined it was a blast. Most of the people there were people I really enjoyed running with. I had to leave for the same reason I left FH. I like Guild Runs, not pugging 90% of the time.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #17 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
ehhh..... breaken was the glue that held foecleaver together.

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Siver
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 at 5:24pm:

So...

Breaken was all that stopped the guild from breaken?

I'm in a silly mood.
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2011 at 6:09pm by Siver »  

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 at 5:24pm:

That's not entirely true.  Falutin did really well as a guild leader.

IP Logged

Angel Barchild
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #20 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Yeah, Falutin was good when he was running things. I think he felt he had a social obligation to give leadership back to Dagne because of the agreement that Breaken had made. He had no way of knowing that Dagne was going to push him out and flush foecleaver down the toilet. Dagne also seems to really resent anyone who helped make Foecleaver a good guild while he was gone.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #21 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:

just seemed to me that after he left the game, that was when things started to go down hill for foecleaver.

But that's coming form a outside p.o.v.

so if wrong......

Undecided

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #22 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
Is Resurrekt either Dagne or Falutin? No idea myself just asking.

Setting a renown target per member is fucking ludicrous. If I started to care more about renown than my guildies enjoying CE and the game in general, I would have to asphyxiate myself with a nintendo game controller, or Aranticus would reach through the net and do it for me.

Breaken, come back for a few hours and let rip.

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
Felgor wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 at 7:38pm:
Is Resurrekt either Dagne or Falutin? No idea myself just asking.

Setting a renown target per member is fucking ludicrous. If I started to care more about renown than my guildies enjoying CE and the game in general, I would have to asphyxiate myself with a nintendo game controller, or Aranticus would reach through the net and do it for me.

Breaken, come back for a few hours and let rip.

Nope, Res is Amail and Nurgenfurgen and a couple others that I can't think of right now.  Really cool guy.  I don't think he's on the Vault, though.

I text Breaken all the time to tell him to come back to us, but he never does!  He'd be welcome in OMGBIZZY, which is a No-Larka-Zone.

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #24 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Nope, Res is Amail and Nurgenfurgen and a couple others that I can't think of right now.  Really cool guy.  I don't think he's on the Vault, though.

I text Breaken all the time to tell him to come back to us, but he never does!  He'd be welcome in OMGBIZZY, which is a No-Larka-Zone.

Yea he seemed it in the few shrouds I did with him the other day. I would of been surprised if he was Dagne (as described here).

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint