Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 3D "Map" of Shadow Guard (Read 4739 times)
Senpo
Waterworks Kobold

> . <

3D "Map" of Shadow Guard
May 1st, 2012 at 7:26am
Print Post  
just saw this on forums, i cant follow it but then again its not hard to do this quest considering its just about 1 long path the entire way through with few dead end turns

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=370645

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Re: 3D "Map" of Shadow Guard
Reply #1 - May 1st, 2012 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Senpo wrote on May 1st, 2012 at 7:26am:
just saw this on forums, i cant follow it but then again its not hard to do this quest considering its just about 1 long path the entire way through with few dead end turns

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=370645

Hmm.  Looks interesting.  Dunno about trying to use it for anything tho.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #2 - May 1st, 2012 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Senpo wrote on May 1st, 2012 at 7:26am:
with few dead end turns

Except there's one that literally takes 10 minutes to swim to the end and turn around and swim back.  You do get a chest, though... Undecided

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #3 - May 1st, 2012 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Belwaar wrote on May 1st, 2012 at 4:55pm:
Except there's one that literally takes 10 minutes to swim to the end and turn around and swim back.  You do get a chest, though... Undecided

The first time I did that I went back and memorized the intersection. Never happened again.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #4 - May 1st, 2012 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
Shadow guard takes like what, 7~10 mins? It isn't like the water is tricky.  THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO GO IN IT.  The only problem is if at one point you take a dive and swim for the optional. Only because then you have to swim back and go towards the boss.  The fact someone wasted their time to figure out what any noob can tell you is pretty hilarious though.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Senpo
Waterworks Kobold

> . <

Reply #5 - May 1st, 2012 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
yeah this must of taken frustratingly long to do, how shit can things be going that youd want to 3D map quests like this

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #6 - May 2nd, 2012 at 4:53am
Print Post  
Senpo wrote on May 1st, 2012 at 10:28pm:
yeah this must of taken frustratingly long to do, how shit can things be going that youd want to 3D map quests like this

would take my about a hour or two once I got the information.

could have change the color of each elevation.

oh he used sketchup. nvm Grin

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #7 - May 2nd, 2012 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Some people solo six-box a guild to 100, some people create completely useless height maps. Whatever floats your boat.

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #8 - May 2nd, 2012 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on May 1st, 2012 at 6:51pm:
The first time I did that I went back and memorized the intersection. Never happened again.

I run this quest once a life (if even that) so I've never taken the time to memorize it.  Although, about a minute into the swim I realized I went the wrong way and decided to just go get the chest and then /pike the rest. 

Was an easy completion.  Grin

IP Logged

Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Reply #9 - May 3rd, 2012 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
Senpo wrote on May 1st, 2012 at 10:28pm:

How about starting a thread about it and commenting on it. That seems much worse actually.

majmalphunktion wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 11:06pm:
Wow, you love me. There has been two big lag fixes in the past week. No, those are not going out with a hotfix. They are more wide ranging and take more time to test.
Of course every time you get like this, I keep wondering where your MMO is so I can play it. Obviously you know excatly how to piece one of these together. I can't keep apologizing a gazillion times for the back end tech and things people did on this game before I was even an employee. So one last time, yes some of the stuff from the before times sucks. Sorry about that. Yes we know, stop building new systems. Yes we know, finish the ones out there. Yes we know you hate bards.

And screw you for bringing up the laid off folks. That sucks every time. I made sure all my people landed in other jobs real quick. None of my 'casualties' are unemployed, just sadly not employed by Turbine. Every business goes through this.Even Valve has layoffs. It sucks every time. If you haven't had to do it then you just don't know. Picking people and knowing you are about to turn their life upside down is terrible, every time.
Not giving a bleep. No, I stop listening when the bile starts. Not worth my sanity. You know my rule, treat me like a human and I'll do the same back. When the rage train starts...cya.
So here is my peace out of the vault for a while. Thanks for the list Ranger, that was actually clear and helpful.

IP Logged

Senpo
Waterworks Kobold

> . <

Reply #10 - May 4th, 2012 at 10:22am
Print Post  
Bazinga wrote on May 3rd, 2012 at 10:17pm:
How about starting a thread about it and commenting on it. That seems much worse actually.

well you commented so i suppose that puts you in the same boat as me, still ... isnt the same boat as the guy who made it though

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint