Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Turbine FREE Giveaway LARGE Jewel of Fortune (Read 1069 times)
notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Turbine FREE Giveaway LARGE Jewel of Fortune
Jun 3rd, 2012 at 10:32am
Print Post  
According to my screen from the forums the giveaway is a medium jewel of fortune with the code JWL872.

That does not work.  So, I decided to plug it into them all and see if there was a mixup.  I was hoping t was multiple jewels but it wasn't.

Free Giveaway one LARGE JEWEL OF FORTUNE, 40 points, with the code JWL872 works.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Re: Turbine FREE Giveaway LARGE Jewel of Fortune
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
I don't give even a tiny little crap about Jewels of Fortune at the moment.  Since chests can't have more than level 20 stuff in it (i.e. no +3 tomes), I'm not going to get anything that I don't already have.

I'm still going to redeem it, but I'm going to wait until after MotU is released and there is a loot bonus weekend (assuming they increase the max chest level to 25) to use it.

fnord

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 1:51pm:
I don't give even a tiny little crap about Jewels of Fortune at the moment.  Since chests can't have more than level 20 stuff in it (i.e. no +3 tomes), I'm not going to get anything that I don't already have.

I'm still going to redeem it, but I'm going to wait until after MotU is released and there is a loot bonus weekend (assuming they increase the max chest level to 25) to use it.

They said that chests are going to be more oriented to the level of the quest.  So, instead of a level 2 item from a level 10 quest, I am hoping to see a level 4 item.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 2:59am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 5:56pm:
They said that chests are going to be more oriented to the level of the quest.  So, instead of a level 1 item from a level 10 quest, I am hoping to see a level 3 item.

ftfy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint