Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic SJIGHN MEH PLOX (Read 1579 times)
Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

SJIGHN MEH PLOX
Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:23pm
Print Post  

Petition

A petition for devs to limit hard to kill to epic elite only *IF* they implement it at all.

Please note post #5 before knee-jerking please.**

**That's double the "pleases" for extra politeness.
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:24pm by Meat-Head »  

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

scraap
Ex Member

Re: SJIGHN MEH PLOX
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
Wish I didn't have to so publicly disagree with someone attempting to b reasonable, but stick around longer and you'll find out giving them an if is giving them way, way too much rope to tie our hands with. Mostly, it just means they'll file it under "Well, it must not be that bad if they'll meet us halfway in less than a day".
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:37pm by »  

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #2 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Wish I didn't have to so publicly disagree with someone attempting to b reasonable, but stick around longer and you'll find out giving them an if is giving them way, way too much rope to tie our hands with. Mostly, it just means they'll file it under "Well, it must not be that bad if they'll meet us halfway in less than a day".

Maybe I haven't been around long enough to be as jaded. Plus, I'm generally a glass half-full guy.

But, maybe turbine really is like that. I hope not though. Assuming you're right, what do they gain out of the nerf? I actually think they're TRYING to address what some see as a problem. (I don't) The problem is that they really just don't play the game as much as some of us do I guess. They seem kinda clueless at times.

I agree that even IF they nerf instakills, the 50% thing is a friggin stupid way to do it. Someone pointed out that it's like casters will be mortal kombat now. "Finish Him".... Fatality.  Silly.

Also, I'll still love you if for no other reason than I love your little animation avatar. Every so often, I like to watch it for like 2-3 cycles just because I still like it so much. It just speaks to me.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:44pm by Meat-Head »  

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

scraap
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Well, you've also gotta keep in mind they're at crunch time, and already did the work and want to move onto the next impossible list. Whether the fix is shit or not, anything less than "No! Bad dev! No cookie!" doesn't cut through the haze.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #4 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Well, you've also gotta keep in mind they're at crunch time, and already did the work and want to move onto the next impossible list. Whether the fix is shit or not, anything less than "No! Bad dev! No cookie!" doesn't cut through the haze.

You might be right. But maybe they wasted all our bad cookie power on madstone boots. Dunno if they have another 180 degree turn in them. Smiley

In any case, I'm with you in the sense that I hope it doesn't make to live like this. It seems totally half-baked.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #5 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
I have no hope that Turbine is going to do anything reasonable with HtK.

My only hope is that this is one of their "look at the big scary game change!" distractions so that they can back off this and put something else in that's stupid and we won't complain.

I'm thinking Chattering Ring for Greater Halfling Bane here.

fnord

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 4:31am
Print Post  
Why would I ask them to do something I think is shit? The ward is stupid for all levels. So instead of caving and being all, "Oh, FIIIINE, do it at only elite," I think I'll stick with the people saying, 'Change this entirely, NOW."

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #7 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 4:35am
Print Post  
What the fuck is with you people? TURBINE WILL ALWAYS BE TURBINE.

Why the fuck do you think it will change? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK A BUNCH DEGENERATE RETARDED FAGGOTS CAN CHANGE?  They have always been shit, they will always be shit.  This cannot and will not change.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #8 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 6:09am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 4:35am:
What the fuck is with you people? TURBINE WILL ALWAYS BE TURBINE.

Why the fuck do you think it will change? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK A BUNCH DEGENERATE RETARDED FAGGOTS CAN CHANGE?  They have always been shit, they will always be shit.  This cannot and will not change.

Smiley

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint