Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Rats from the woodwork... (Read 2302 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Rats from the woodwork...
Jun 15th, 2012 at 10:16am
Print Post  
...where the fuck did all these I've never been above 10 people come from and how many of these fucks are there.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Merrick
DQ Assaulter

Re: Rats from the woodwork...
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 11:35am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 10:16am:
...where the fuck did all these I've never been above 10 people come from and how many of these fucks are there. 

Thankfully, you can still tell most of them apart by their gear.

I've gotta hand it to turbine, though.

When they announced the expansion levels months ago, my first thought was "wow, there's a whole huge section of the playerbase that's not even going to buy that." and when I thought "What are they going to do about it" the concept of a free PL to 16 never fucking occurred to me. My thinking was totally backwards, even after they announced it. I was all "Turbine doing something that's good for some players? They never do that. They work their asses off to make anything good as nerfy and difficult as possible."

Boy was I wrong.

There is almost nothing good in this. I totally should have expected it.

IP Logged

pnellesen
Titan Demolisher

We can't all just get
along.

Reply #2 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
I can't wait to join a Hard Shroud on my Cleric with 7 or 8 of these insta-16s in the group. In the same way I can't wait for my next root canal (and the root canal would probably be less painful)

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #3 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
pnellesen wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 12:05pm:
I can't wait to join a Hard Shroud on my Cleric with 7 or 8 of these insta-16s in the group. In the same way I can't wait for my next root canal (and the root canal would probably be less painful)

I've spent some time trying to gear some guildies a little. The bow in the Srvants of the Overlord is a nice DR breaker for the ranged types and I had some metalline of PG or righteousness melee weapons in the bank. Gone through my stock of fortification and improved and greater false life items. So at least a few of these crazy kids will have some of the essentials. Just gave about 150k plat for potions and scrolls as well. Hopefully they don't blow it all on some companions.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Spelljammer
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #4 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
Is it worth the effort to try and convince them to add the hireling control menu (or even a hotbar) to Ana sometime down the road? 

bbqzor: "This game is, in some ways, a pile of leftover broken things."
IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #5 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Did the level 16 PL free gear set really not include GFL or Heavy Fort?  That's fucking stupid if that's the case. 

I know it includes ethereal bracers.  Because you face so many incorporal foes at level 16 and above.  Oh....wait.  You don't. 

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #6 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 3:55pm:
Oh....wait.  You don't. 

Inspired Quarter!   Cheesy

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #7 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Did the level 16 PL free gear set really not include GFL or Heavy Fort?  That's fucking stupid if that's the case. 

I know it includes ethereal bracers.  Because you face so many incorporal foes at level 16 and above.  Oh....wait.  You don't. 

It didn't.  I trashed most of it but it had Mod Fort and False Life items.  The Bracers, the Reaver ring and the Belt of Thoughtful Remembrance were the only items worth a shit.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

QuantumFX
Shroud Slacker

Now back to the GOOD part!

Reply #8 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 4:34pm
Print Post  

It’s so you can fight stuff in the orchard to get your tapestries and pick up a minos legen.

IP Logged

Azuphle
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Well they said they wanted to do something to reduce players fortification - in average it's half of what it used to be!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint