Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Unbound +4 Tomes available in Epic Elite Quests (Read 22130 times)
Name_Is_Not_Allowed
Korthos Resident

Re: Unbound +4 Tomes available in Epic Elite Quests
Reply #50 - Jul 3rd, 2012 at 10:46am
Print Post  
grabs shovel... Time to go farming while the farming is good.

Glenalth wrote on Jun 30th, 2012 at 1:53pm:
If you're feeling bored, I would love to know what the Green Dragonscale (and other weird bits) drop rates are in Don't Drink the Water. 3 chests in the quest, 1 locked, 1 hidden, 1 end. Pretty sure only the end chest drops the scales.

Don't short yourself on vendor trash... There are 2 chest hidden up on ledges, 1 locked chest under the waterfall, and the end chest. The first on-a-ledge chest closer to the beginning takes high jump w/ FF to get to or wings/step/propulsion boots/etc. So total of 4 I know about.
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2013 at 12:27pm by Name_Is_Not_Allowed »  

IP Logged

GooFY
Abbot Raider

Just one of those days...

Reply #51 - Jul 3rd, 2012 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
Rodrak wrote on Jul 2nd, 2012 at 8:44am:
Ok...

Posts like this are the main reason I come to the vault.  Thank you Rodrak.  Sorry you are so disheartened, and that you are done with DDO.  Totally understandable, but maybe a long break will be enough to bring you back (for more punishment). Wink

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #52 - Jul 3rd, 2012 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Name_Is_Not_Allowed wrote on Jul 3rd, 2012 at 10:46am:
* Name_Is_Not_Allowed grabs shovel... Time to go farming while the farming is good.

Don't short yourself on vendor trash... There are 2 chest hidden up on ledges, 1 locked chest under the waterfall, and the end chest. The first on-a-ledge chest closer to the beginning takes high jump w/ FF to get to or wings/step/propulsion boots/etc. So total of 4 I know about.

Ick, I've been missing a chest. I shall do some exploring tonight.

IP Logged

Nope
Dragon Raider

Nada

Reply #53 - Jul 4th, 2012 at 8:49am
Print Post  
would it be possible to check the "Ring of Fire" challenge and see what the chances are for red scales?

Or does the viewer work with challenges?

IP Logged

Rodrak
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Jul 4th, 2012 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Nope wrote on Jul 4th, 2012 at 8:49am:
would it be possible to check the "Ring of Fire" challenge and see what the chances are for red scales?

Or does the viewer work with challenges?

The challenges are a bit unpredictable as the scaling is affecting way more things than in normal quests. In any case, there are 2 new treasure tables with frds, I have no idea which difficulty is chosen (or are you able to select say epic elite for challenges now?). In any case it's like this:

1st loot table:

non-epic:
1-5 - (cormyrian weapons/armor stuff -> not going there)
6-15 - frds
16-100 - nothing
epic normal/hard/elite:
1-5 - (cormyrian stuff)
7-20 - frds
21-100 - nothing
epic casual:
1 - (cormyrian stuff)
2-3 - frds
4-100 - nothing

2nd loot table:

all difficulties except epic casual:
1-5 - (cormyrian weapons/armor stuff v2 -> not going there)
6-10 - frds
11-100 - nothing
epic casual:
1 - (cormyrian stuff)
2 - frds
3-100 - nothing

No idea if both are used and if so, where's the "better" one.

IP Logged

Rodrak
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Jul 4th, 2012 at 10:59am
Print Post  
RAID UPDATE: I was uninstalling the clients, and just for the last time I launched lamannia and checked the loot tables. To my surprise there are changes in the upcoming patch. The "main" raid loot chance increased by 1% for most difficulties (ie. in end chest it was 3% on ee, it's now 4% and so on). Also "items subtable 1" was updated with the same tome chance as "subtable 2" (ie. 3% on ee, 2% on hard etc). So +5 tome chance looks better now... previously (on ee ofc) it was:
3%*50%*3%*10%*90% = 0.00405% (so 1 per 24691 runs)
now it's:
4%*3%*10%*90% = 0.0108% (so 1 per 9259 runs)

It's still 4+ times more rare than pre-expansion chance for shard of ring of spell storing in adq1 but, but... turbine is so generous, they just let you skip 15432 runs of new raid! Cheesy Seriously though, there will be more than 1 chest, so it doesn't look that bad.

Also even the +5 tomes looks unbound, so someone pulling it might make a fortune putting it on auction. The cosmetic pet otoh is btc.

In any case, please no more loot questions, both clients are gone now Smiley Sorry in advance if all this will become obsolete info with yet another patch.

EDIT: One more thing... I have yet again dumped a copy of default skin from lamannia version of the game. It usually takes turbine a year to release it and I just have to press a key, so here it goes, completely untested but probably ok: http://www.mediafire.com/?1mbslrho23hi6zc Maybe someone can link this thread to the skin authors (via PM or face the consequences of mentioning the vault), as I don't have any fake accounts on the other forum.
« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2012 at 11:17am by Rodrak »  

IP Logged

NUDS
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Jul 4th, 2012 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Cheers for the skin Smiley

The new chunky UI was really messing with my minimalist settings.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #57 - Jul 4th, 2012 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Rodrak wrote on Jul 4th, 2012 at 10:59am:
RAID UPDATE: I was uninstalling the clients, and just for the last time I launched lamannia and checked the loot tables. To my surprise there are changes in the upcoming patch. The "main" raid loot chance increased by 1% for most difficulties (ie. in end chest it was 3% on ee, it's now 4% and so on). Also "items subtable 1" was updated with the same tome chance as "subtable 2" (ie. 3% on ee, 2% on hard etc). So +5 tome chance looks better now... previously (on ee ofc) it was:
3%*50%*3%*10%*90% = 0.00405% (so 1 per 24691 runs)
now it's:
4%*3%*10%*90% = 0.0108% (so 1 per 9259 runs)

It's still 4+ times more rare than pre-expansion chance for shard of ring of spell storing in adq1 but, but... turbine is so generous, they just let you skip 15432 runs of new raid! Cheesy Seriously though, there will be more than 1 chest, so it doesn't look that bad.

Also even the +5 tomes looks unbound, so someone pulling it might make a fortune putting it on auction. The cosmetic pet otoh is btc.

In any case, please no more loot questions, both clients are gone now Smiley Sorry in advance if all this will become obsolete info with yet another patch.

EDIT: One more thing... I have yet again dumped a copy of default skin from lamannia version of the game. It usually takes turbine a year to release it and I just have to press a key, so here it goes, completely untested but probably ok: http://www.mediafire.com/?1mbslrho23hi6zc Maybe someone can link this thread to the skin authors (via PM or face the consequences of mentioning the vault), as I don't have any fake accounts on the other forum.

Thanks for all the info. Sorry to see someone with awesome knowledge leaving but whatever game gets you next, the player base will be that much richer for it.

Cheers!

IP Logged

whothefuckami
Stormreaver Piker

Oppan Gangnam Style

Reply #58 - Aug 13th, 2012 at 5:30am
Print Post  
Rodrak wrote on Jul 4th, 2012 at 10:01am:
The challenges are a bit unpredictable as the scaling is affecting way more things than in normal quests. In any case, there are 2 new treasure tables with frds, I have no idea which difficulty is chosen (or are you able to select say epic elite for challenges now?). In any case it's like this:

1st loot table:

non-epic:
1-5 - (cormyrian weapons/armor stuff -> not going there)
6-15 - frds
16-100 - nothing
epic normal/hard/elite:
1-5 - (cormyrian stuff)
7-20 - frds
21-100 - nothing
epic casual:
1 - (cormyrian stuff)
2-3 - frds
4-100 - nothing

2nd loot table:

all difficulties except epic casual:
1-5 - (cormyrian weapons/armor stuff v2 -> not going there)
6-10 - frds
11-100 - nothing
epic casual:
1 - (cormyrian stuff)
2 - frds
3-100 - nothing

No idea if both are used and if so, where's the "better" one.

Any bets one of these has level 16 Cormyrian shit, one has level 20 and one has level 24. Higher level challenge = better Cormyrian shit and more reds.

Troll account, please ignore

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint