Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Guide to quitting the game & going out with a bang (Read 2902 times)
whothefuckami
Stormreaver Piker

Oppan Gangnam Style

Guide to quitting the game & going out with a bang
Sep 11th, 2012 at 8:56am
Print Post  
You'll need an account on the official forums that is in good standing. Banned? Then make a fake account. Also pick one of your toons that noone knows and doesn't show in myddo (you can force this by getting someone else to make a toon then deleting them, then you make one with that name).

Wait. You need to pick the best time to strike. Early morning on a Sunday is good, less forum mods. The announcement of what you are doing needs to be seen widely and it may get deleted if Turdbine pay attention to what you are doing.

Post a thread in your server forum saying "Player Event - I'm leaving DDO, you can have my stuff!". Should get attention from players. Post lists of good stuff here, you don't actually need to have much of it but you'll need something.

Then post in the thread 'To get stuff, all you have to do is find me. I'll be logged in on a toon you don't know. Send me a group invite and say the password 'Cya Noob'. Or send me an in-game mail or tell with that word for a smaller prize. After the event I'll mail you your prizes.'

Then log off, and watch the forums erupt in a whole clusterfuck weekend of complaining about random blind invites, abusive tells and mail spam. Be glad to be part of the most disruptive player event since Cove wand days. Or log in and watch the clusterfuck first hand on your secret alt and type in general that a player you hate just gave you loot and everyone else should /tell them.

Troll account, please ignore

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Re: Guide to quitting the game & going out with a bang
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2012 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
You should just delete this and do it yourself for greater effect.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 2nd, 2012 at 2:48am
Print Post  
No moar how to view live boobs!!!

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #3 - Oct 30th, 2012 at 5:27am
Print Post  

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint