Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Recent Turbine Meeting (Read 6658 times)
popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Re: Recent Turbine Meeting
Reply #25 - Feb 5th, 2013 at 1:49am
Print Post  
karatekid wrote on Feb 1st, 2013 at 3:07pm:
My son's pony people, you insensitive clod!  Then again, he's 12.

I just need to say this now before I stab someone.

Don't you make another fucking post on here until you are flagged for Shroud.  Not one more fucking post unless it's asking people to help you flag because you can't figure out how to get to Coal Chamber.

I'm saying this because I care about you.
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2013 at 1:50am by popejubal »  

fnord

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Re: Recent Turbine Meeting
Reply #26 - Feb 5th, 2013 at 6:17am
Print Post  
mystafyi wrote on Feb 3rd, 2013 at 8:04pm:
I agree with you on alot of things you said, with the exception of these 2. Random loot comparable to raid loot is a failure, and that the egh quest loot is better then the raid loot.

sadly, this could be a directive from above FoS in order to promote the continuing march towards making this game a casual solo mmo.

My radiance ring of omniscience, +7 celestial chain shirt of omniscience, +6 lesser convalescent plane forge FP of invulnerability, ++7 festival icy burst flaming burst scimitar of 1000 suns (holy burst, coalescence , greater sunburst) and numerous +2 exceptional stat/natural armor +6  items as well as the fest icy shocking burst rapier of mauling I am using on my 3 endgame toons will agree to disagree  Smiley I have a really good mix of random gen, raid, epic and named loot on all my characters. Having a reason to open quest chests beyond making plat from selling junk, run raids and even run challenges is refreshing. Right now there is no completely tedious part of DDO  thanks in large to the many different types of loot available. And now with the up coming changes to old named loot there will be 1000's of possibilities to number crunch to find different ways to optimize characters
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2013 at 6:32am by JDollar »  

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint