Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) ATTENTION New Vaulties... (Read 28555 times)
Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

ATTENTION New Vaulties...
Mar 21st, 2014 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
...if your main reason for joining the Vault was to get access to all manner of methods of duping, cheating, and many other exploits, you will be DISAPPOINT.

Yes, there may have been one or two major exploits discussed here but that is NOT the purpose of the Vault.

If that's what you're here for, GET THE FUCK OUT!

The main reason (and only legitimate one IMHO) to join the Vault is to take part in discussions where the short stubby arm of Cordovan cannot reach you with his banhammer.

We come here to speak freely about the Game (DDO for you chuckleheads) and other things without fear of having our posts removed or suffer spiteful retribution from the small man known as Jerry Snook (Cordovan).

If you are still afraid Jerry will somehow punish you on the DDO Forums or within DDO the game itself (you would be a pussy if you are, btw), pick a Vault forum name unrelated to your DDO Forum name or DDO toon names.

If you created your Vault name already and still want to "change" it, you can go into UserCP, then Profile, then Edit Profile and change your Displayed Name.

I'm not going to lie. There are all manner of things discussed through PMs here in the Vault. Some of those things may be exploits. The thing is, unless you participate here and until people get to know you, your requests for a PM regarding any possible "features" will go unheeded.

People with just a few posts begging to be PMed regarding a rumored exploit just makes many others here laugh REALLY hard.

If you're here because you like to read a bunch of funny, stupid stuff with an occasional nugget of wisdom, whether it be about DDO or life, then I have just two words for you:

Hi Welcome

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Re: ATTENTION New Vaulties...
Reply #1 - Mar 21st, 2014 at 11:48pm
Print Post  

Why should exploit seekers get the fuck out? Smiley

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #2 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 12:00am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Mar 21st, 2014 at 11:48pm:
Why should exploit seekers get the fuck out? Smiley

Because this place isn't what they think or hope it is. It will save them some disappointment if they do.

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Reply #3 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 12:51am
Print Post  
I feel so welcome!

I originally came here to correct misconceptions about thunder forged bows vs Pinion but ...

Can I haz PM's about "features" now? Cheesy

Also .... I won't change my profile name to my toon name cuz I'm a pussy and scared of the Snook. Those stubby arms have a longer reach then they should.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #4 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 12:58am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Mar 21st, 2014 at 11:41pm:
..snip

signed!

IP Logged

Haizi
Waterworks Kobold

Laugh at yourself, we
laugh at you all the
time

Reply #5 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 1:09am
Print Post  
I remember there being more drama and ass remarks in the past. 

That was what I mostly remember of this place.  Drama, trolls, and kinky shit.

Girls, its called a blowjob because it is your job.  Please do not be irresponsible and show up for work.
If everyone in the world took a minute to smoke a joint, we would have at least 2 hours of world peace followed by a world wide food shortage
IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #6 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Haizi wrote on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 1:09am:
Drama, trolls, and kinky shit.

Stainer and Gunga got banned and Gawna choned several months ago.
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2014 at 1:23am by Arkat »  

IP Logged

Haizi
Waterworks Kobold

Laugh at yourself, we
laugh at you all the
time

Reply #7 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 1:33am
Print Post  
I was wondering about them.  Thx for info.

Girls, its called a blowjob because it is your job.  Please do not be irresponsible and show up for work.
If everyone in the world took a minute to smoke a joint, we would have at least 2 hours of world peace followed by a world wide food shortage
IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Reply #8 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 3:49am
Print Post  
Haizi wrote on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 1:09am:
I remember there being more drama and ass remarks in the past. 

That was what I mostly remember of this place.  Drama, trolls, and kinky shit.

I've got a gerbil for your chocolate starfish.

Better?

IP Logged

Haizi
Waterworks Kobold

Laugh at yourself, we
laugh at you all the
time

Reply #9 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 4:19am
Print Post  
Daze wrote on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 3:49am:
I've got a gerbil for your chocolate starfish.

Better?

Either read up on the old topics and learn how to truly respond, or just go back to the ddo forums.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #10 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 6:02am
Print Post  
I'm not disappointed.

I'm not skered.  I like the trolls, cusses, sarcasm, irony, lies and bullshit talk... i love it all, it's way better than teh motherforums.

Though i have always participated on other subjects other than exploits, although rarely, if my knowledge of said subjects see fit.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #11 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 9:16am
Print Post  
For exploits it is best to pm Epoch directly.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #12 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 9:30am
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 9:16am:
For exploits it is best to pm Epoch directly.

That is my understanding.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 9:36am
Print Post  
Dont listen to Arkat. He doesnt even play this game anymore. Exploit away. You were right to join here solely for exploits. There is nothing else. LOl@talking about cordo... <<exploits

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #14 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Pisstaking.  Adult level conversation.  Frank Discussions.  All are good. 

mindless posting of profanity is bad.  It's just fucking pointless.

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #15 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 10:15am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 9:36am:
Dont listen to Arkat. He doesnt even play this game anymore.

That's news to me.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 10:22am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 10:15am:
That's news to me.

Shush you! i had to be a bit sensationalistic  there so it sounds good. Still It's true you've come to the right place. This is Turbine's retention and bugs dept.
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2014 at 10:22am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #17 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 11:13am
Print Post  
I agree with assman rubbins. Don't listen to Arkat, we've got a 3000 post level board full of exploits, an exploit PM train starting with Epoch, a whole host of new blood that believe sharing is caring.
In other words, the Vault accepts all sort of posters.

Emocle Wih

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #18 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 11:27am
Print Post  
FakeStrake wrote on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 11:13am:
I agree with assman rubbins. Don't listen to Arkat, we've got a 3000 post level board full of exploits, an exploit PM train starting with Epoch, a whole host of new blood that believe sharing is caring.
In other words, the Vault accepts all sort of posters.

Emocle Wih

3000 posts? Are you sure, Mr. 921 posts?

IP Logged

Donny-Brasco
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #19 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 11:32am
Print Post  
Personally, yes, I joined because I may find exploits sooner, and because after perusing the boards I got some laughs, as well as some good information.

So. while exploits may have had some influence in my decision, they were not the only influence.

I also enjoy witty conversation that sometimes has the tendency to break down into "fuck you" .. "no fuck you" ... followed by a third party of "why don't you both STFU" that just seems to make it worse... it's a bit of a guilty pleasure I suppose.

What is really funny to me is that 2 days after joining I've already received a PM asking how to use the bag exploit that no longer works. Kinda mind boggling to see this on my 2nd day... I can only imagine how the people who have been here a while feel  about it.. not to mention Epoch, who I think gets mentioned in every thread that has the word "exploit" in it.

"I hate you all" -guild leader's favorite saying I think.. yep, we're doing it right.

IP Logged

Ra
DQ Assaulter

yawn

Reply #20 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Exploit, no such thing.

IP Logged

Newbin3:16
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Mar 21st, 2014 at 11:41pm:
...if your main reason for joining the Vault was to get access to all manner of methods of duping, cheating, and many other exploits, you will be DISAPPOINT.

Yes, there may have been one or two major exploits discussed here but that is NOT the purpose of the Vault.

If that's what you're here for, GET THE FUCK OUT!

The main reason (and only legitimate one IMHO) to join the Vault is to take part in discussions where the short stubby arm of Cordovan cannot reach you with his banhammer.

We come here to speak freely about the Game (DDO for you chuckleheads) and other things without fear of having our posts removed or suffer spiteful retribution from the small man known as Jerry Snook (Cordovan).

If you are still afraid Jerry will somehow punish you on the DDO Forums or within DDO the game itself (you would be a pussy if you are, btw), pick a Vault forum name unrelated to your DDO Forum name or DDO toon names.

If you created your Vault name already and still want to "change" it, you can go into UserCP, then Profile, then Edit Profile and change your Displayed Name.

I'm not going to lie. There are all manner of things discussed through PMs here in the Vault. Some of those things may be exploits. The thing is, unless you participate here and until people get to know you, your requests for a PM regarding any possible "features" will go unheeded.

People with just a few posts begging to be PMed regarding a rumored exploit just makes many others here laugh REALLY hard.

If you're here because you like to read a bunch of funny, stupid stuff with an occasional nugget of wisdom, whether it be about DDO or life, then I have just two words for you:

Hi Welcome

PM pls

IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Reply #22 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Haizi wrote on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 4:19am:
Either read up on the old topics and learn how to truly respond, or just go back to the ddo forums. 

Now here's a big old whine that belongs on the DDO forums.

crybaby

I guess you're not into the gerbil thing. Can't say I blame ya. Before I offer anything else you gotta put out first.

btw It sure as hell isn't my fault I can't read anything Stainer posted ... not that I object to it based on the circumstances of his removal (or that my objection would mean anything) but you can't assume I haven't read up on some of the older threads. It just makes you look like an ass..... ok maybe you already have put out.

Judging by your response ... you need to reread some of those older threads.
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2014 at 1:36pm by Daze »  

IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Reply #23 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Donny-Brasco wrote on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 11:32am:
I also enjoy witty conversation that sometimes has the tendency to break down into "fuck you" .. "no fuck you" ... followed by a third party of "why don't you both STFU" that just seems to make it worse... it's a bit of a guilty pleasure I suppose.

The reason why I decided to stick around.

IP Logged

Lemming
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #24 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Such a disappointment Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint